Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-18

The suggestion is good, and I'll try with a plugin and it's easy when phone is on Smile But believe me achieving good battery usage is hard Smile Try this app and set detect home every sec and tell me how long your battery work with a gps fix every second Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-18

new page refresh .... (Can a moderator just check if there's a moderated post in this thread and either remove it or unmoderate it and change it's content ? )

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2012-09-18

hi tolriq, I just can't use your wol function
I correctly set my IP adress but as it's not possible to enter mac adress (it was in your older revision) so it's not working :-(

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - robl45 - 2012-09-19

(2012-09-18, 22:12)salora Wrote: hi tolriq, I just can't use your wol function
I correctly set my IP adress but as it's not possible to enter mac adress (it was in your older revision) so it's not working :-(

don't work for me either. it used to work and start xbmc, but now all i get is WOL failed or something like that.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - paco - 2012-09-19

I just installed 2.6.6 for the first time on my Samsung Galaxy S3. The music library doesn't display any Albums (display says 'No Media'). All my Artists, Songs, Playlists, Genres, etc.. appear correctly. I'm using this with XBMC 11.0 (Eden). Anyone else seeing this issue?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-19

@salora is your xbmc is up when configuring the mac address will auto setup and can be changed in the last screen. If it really does not work (never see a case for the moment) you can long press the edit to get to the old way but you really should not need this Smile

@paco can you please activate debug mode in advanced settings and send me the resulting debug.log in sdcard/android/data/org.leetzone....../files ? (If you don't know where to upload just open an issue on official site : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/issues)

And I forgot to say thank you all I'm now at 5 star rating (the only Xbmc Remote at 5 Smile ) please continue to rate the app.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - camiloq28 - 2012-09-19

Im having problems enabling the lock screen controls on ics on my samsung galaxy s3 can anyone help me here, i enabled them in the advanced settings but nothing shows on the lock screen.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - flipstf - 2012-09-19

I have the same problems with the lockscreen controls with my Samsung Galaxy S3, Stockrom ICS 4.0.4

Besides of that i love this remote, it is really useful and i hope for future updates with even more features.

To support future development and the great work, i bought the unlocker and i hope everbody here did the same!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - donabi - 2012-09-19

Damn cool App.
Is there any way to list the movies AND the collections in one view? An alphabetical order with movies and collections.
Just like on the HTPC using a "mixed"-view.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-19

There's a bug in Galaxy S3 rom Sad

Lockscreen controls does not show in the unsecure lockscreen when you just move.
If you set a pin code it will show I have not found a way to enable it in S3 in the unsecure mode and it seems from XDA there's no way Sad

@donabi : It's planned for later version.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - flipstf - 2012-09-19

Good to know, thank you Tolriq!

Maybe it will work with the future Jelly Bean Rom for the Galaxy S3 !?

new page refresh .... (Can a moderator just check if there's a moderated post in this thread and either remove it or unmoderate it and change it's content ? )

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2012-09-19

OK it's working, thank u

Build 2.6.7 pushed to correct the now playing playlist reorder bug. (And a very rare infinite loop in sync module).

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fma965 - 2012-09-19

Why wont the buttons work on with my raspberry pi? i can use the remote buttons but i cant play media directly from my phone

please pm me as i will forgot to check this thread Smile