Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-23

Well does the database contain streams info ?

I'm not sure Xbmc does scan streams in ISO files.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-24

new page refresh Sad (Please someone correct this Smile )

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-09-24

(2012-09-23, 22:31)Tolriq Wrote: Well does the database contain streams info ?

I'm not sure Xbmc does scan streams in ISO files.
yes, i have a lot of movies in ISO files DVD \ BLURAY \ 3D BD

only the 3D BD does not show the sreams in YATSE

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85710841/Untitl%D7%9Bed.png

EDIT:

i clean all the cache, refresh them and now in show also the 3D BD streams Big Grin

but in does not show the 3D logo

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-24

Well there's no 3D flag in Xbmc skin use the filename to check that and I don't synchronize it Smile

I'll see what I can do in far future.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-26

How are your 3D files named ? is there an official pattern for them ?

And do you think you can finish the HE translation before sunday to be included in next release ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-09-26

yes, if the file have "_3dbd" in the name

men in black_3dbd.mkv / iso...

XBMC will recognize the movie as 3D

yes, i will have some free time on friday-saturday and i will finish this ( holiday season in israel now, too manySleepy )

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - spyder - 2012-09-27

Not sure if this has been suggested, this could definitely use genres for TV shows. This is available in the official remote, but doesn't work in frodo.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-28

@ntk1 : Thanks

@spyder :
Next version will have the hack Millencolin007 from Music Pump have found to browse Xbmc database and addons, so you'll have access to genre / actors and more.

Not as integrated as in direct Yatse Library but should be quite enough until more in done in Yatse Wink Wink

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-09-28

(2012-09-28, 08:16)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 : Thanks

@spyder :
Next version will have the hack Millencolin007 from Music Pump have found to browse Xbmc database and addons, so you'll have access to genre / actors and more.

Not as integrated as in direct Yatse Library but should be quite enough until more in done in Yatse Wink Wink

Sounds great!

I was wondering, when I sync my library with yatse, it is syncing the whole library (albeit video/music) right? I was wondering perhaps if I was in a single show's season view, and pressed sync, would yatse be able to sync just the show currently in view? I figured this could speed up the syncing process if someone is trying to refresh info for a single show, so they don't need to wait for everything every time. But I have no idea how you've decided to handle that, so it may just be an impossibility at this time.

Thanks as always!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - spyder - 2012-09-28

(2012-09-28, 08:16)Tolriq Wrote: Next version will have the hack Millencolin007 from Music Pump have found to browse Xbmc database and addons, so you'll have access to genre / actors and more.
Thanks for the update.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - LAW-Mastermind - 2012-09-28

What about pvr support?
Your remote is awesome, the best i´ve seen on android so far.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-28

@skabyss : will surely surface in the future. Not so simple to do that correctly so that users understand Smile

@LAW-Mastermind : when Json adds support for that I'll add support Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Cykle - 2012-09-30

Does wake on wan not work without wifi enabled?
ie on the phones net.....

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-30

It does work via 3G but you need to configure your internet router to forward udp packets on the WOL port configured in Yatse for this purpose (there's lot's of tutorial about this).

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Cykle - 2012-09-30

Would it be possible for yatse to save the MAC when i edit...seems i have to write in the MAC again when i edit same profile..

/Jesper