Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - zaphod42 - 2012-10-04

(2012-10-03, 20:56)Tolriq Wrote: Well this is the only way I found to correct all known bugs on all platforms Smile

QuickPic may have some native code to have better results, I'm not an Android expert just started learning 10 month ago without lot's of time and I must admit even if design is awful for some users I'm quite proud of the performance of Yatse compared to tons of other applications Smile

(This was the auto congratulation minute :p )

Big Grin Credit where credit is due... and since this app is evolving, may be you will find a solution for this flickering as well.

I really like your app and its functionality. If I only would get the search on 2.3.6... Wink

Cheers,
Zap

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-05

(2012-09-30, 22:40)Cykle Wrote:
Quote:@Cykle: Fix included you are lucky I saw your post before uploading to Play Store
Smile

Been playing with Wake On Wan, YATSE gives me connection error trying to wake the server.
Installed "WoL Wake On Lan Wan" app and with that it do work :o?

I use the parameter "A" on my domain and not "port forward/alias/cname" its linked to my routers IP and server runs as DMZ

3G is enabled on my HTC One X and it do work with the other app.
(this is a luxury problem and not in my opinion important to be fixed/looked at)

/Cykle

I had a strange user case by mail that look like yours by mail.
The solution for him was on one phone to just remove / readd the Media Center in Yatse, but on his tablet to uninstall / reinstall the app.
Found no explanation but this corrected the problem Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-10-05

Where can I set the MAC adress? (For WoL)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-10-06

@TeKo for me on my gnex it is in the advanced settings screen when editing my host...the 2nd screen after it completes it's initial checks, there is a section titled WOL Settings with an editable line for both the mac address and the wol port...hope this helps

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-06

Yep it's there and if your host is up and running and in the same network as your phone the Mac should be auto filled.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-06

Playing with dev version of ABS to add search support for android 2.X.

If some 2.X users want to have a beta to test if all works and give feedback just leave a mail in PM Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-10-06

Ah there is a 2nd page...
Could not get there without the PC running.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-10-06

tolriq can you add an option to show the cdart ( if available ) after selecting an album ( in the song list )

also if you can it will be great if you will add the eye icon in TV SHOW and MUSIC like in the MOVIES after selecting song or episode

For the moment there's no way for remotes to get the cdart Sad

For the icon well things will change in a future release removing the need for it :p

Got a work project that takes way more time than planned but I hope to have cool versions to make you all wait before 3.0 Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Mizaki - 2012-10-07

Just thought I'd pipe in. You can get logos, cdart etc. with Files.PrepareDownload and do the same as skins; require the user to enter the location of their music artwork in the prescribed layout: Artist->Album->Songs etc. With movies/tv I take the movie path from the file name.

I've not tested yet but with a recent change in Frodo, you should not be able to access anything that isn't in their source folder. Some people have music artwork in a different dir. I'm going to tell them to add the dir to their source and not set a type to get around it.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-07

From what I understand from Montellese post it's not only no access to not in source but not in database Sad

So only real media will be accessible from new VFS Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Undutchable - 2012-10-08

Hey Tolriq, when I choose a particular song in a certain album, Yatse starts a different song, although in the same album!

Is it a local problem or has it do with any setting?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-10-08

i have a problem with the music, i refreshed the music from YATSE and now i cant see the songs only the album, i tried to refresh few time but it show only album no songs, i even uninstall YATSE and reinstall it nothing just album, when i go to files i can see all the albums with the songs and can chose them and it play fine but this is only from the files menu in YATSE

and i did not know till now you can go to addons and database from the files menu this is very cool but i cannot see hebrew in the addons ( only englisg, i do not know about other languages ) it show question marks instead

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85710841/2012-10-08%2014.35.14.jpg

also it will be cool if the addons will be in the main screen or in the dropdown menu in music\movies\tv and will be as a grid like the album and when you select you can see the list, also maybe add the database to the dropdown menu so you can see last watch etc

and BTW i just notice you add the original title under the movie title thanks for this Big Grin it's great

and another last thingBlush, i tried YATSE on a tablet i think it will be good to add a sensitivity slider or something like this for the touch, because you need to slide the finger all over the screen to go from remote to now playing and also when scrolling in movies, album etc on phones it works great because the screen smaller but on tablet with big screen it will be good to have the option to adjust sensitivity ( but maybe it only because i tried it on a chinese tabletConfused )

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-08

@Undutchable : this is a current limitation in both Yatse and Xbmc if you are in random mode Sad To satisfy users I queue albums on song click but when in random mode the songs are randomed just after insert so I can"t start the good one :p

Need to find a good workaround until fixed in Xbmc Frodo by Montellese.

@ntk1 : as usual for sync problem I need full debug log Smile

For addons & co this is not officially supported by Xbmc, this is an ugly hack from file mode so hard to get beautifull things since data returned can be just any type at any moment Sad

Sensitivity for tablet is the same as phone I don't control it Smile Perhaps your tablet dpi is very low or high and you need to move faster but on my prime i move same speed as my SGS III and get same result Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-10-09

thanks for the help, this is the log
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85710841/xbmc.log

to bad about the addons but this is very cool, i did not know about it till today Big Grin

it's not my tablet, just tried it on my friend tablet but it's not the best ( just a cheap chinese tablet ) i notice if i make the swipe faster it works better, but i will buy tablet soon to use as remote with YATSE and the REDEYE and i will have more time to play with this