Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2012-10-09

Is it possible to mark a movie/tv as "Watched" from this app?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-09

@ntk1 : Well I meant Yatse Logs Smile

but in the xbmc logs I see that commands for getting songs are ok.

Are you in version 2.7.2 ? the 2.7.1 was broken

Edit due to new page bug Sad

@ajamils : not yet will be possible when Frodo reach beta phase and feature freeze so I can completely separate the 2 API.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-10-09

sorryConfused where can i find YATSE log ?

2.7.2 ( always the first to update YATSE Tongue )

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-09

There's about 50 posts about how to generate logs :p

Advanced settings debug mode :p then sdcard/android/data/org.leetzone...../files Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Undutchable - 2012-10-09

(2012-10-08, 22:07)Tolriq Wrote: @Undutchable : this is a current limitation in both Yatse and Xbmc if you are in random mode Sad To satisfy users I queue albums on song click but when in random mode the songs are randomed just after insert so I can"t start the good one :p

Thanks for this answer, fully understood.

Keep the good work.

greetz from The Netherlands

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2012-10-09

hi tolriq
is there a possibility for you to add some more commands for mpc-hc (like fullscreen..)

or to add some more button we can choose what they do?

thank u
best regards

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-10-09

(2012-10-09, 18:18)Tolriq Wrote: There's about 50 posts about how to generate logs :p

Advanced settings debug mode :p then sdcard/android/data/org.leetzone...../files Smile

i know how to generate logsLaugh i did not know where the log located i did a search for "debug" in the file manager but did not find nothing do not know why

anywayCool

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85710841/debug.log

@salora is there a remote command for that ? and doesn't the eye does this ? (I must admit I don't remember all the MPC mappings

@ntk1 :
Quote:2012-10-09 13:36:20.264 Verbose/insert: e.f@1692: Born This Way
2012-10-09 13:36:20.268 Verbose/insert: e.f@1692: Government Hooker
2012-10-09 13:36:20.270 Verbose/insert: e.f@1692: Judas
2012-10-09 13:36:20.272 Verbose/insert: e.f@1692: Americano
2012-10-09 13:36:20.274 Verbose/insert: e.f@1692: Hair
2012-10-09 13:36:20.288 Error/JsonParsers: e.f@1705: error
com.a.a.a.g: Invalid UTF-8 middle byte 0x78
at [Source: libcore.net.http.FixedLengthInputStream@4129d7c0; line: 1, column: 73682]

You are facing the corrupted UTF data in Xbmc Database Sad
The song after the one called Hair have faulty data in one of it's field.

Usualy this bug is caused by bad nfo but if it's not your case and comes from mp3 tag or something we need to find out so the Xbmc Team correct this part too Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2012-10-10

i'll check about "the eye" tomorrow

yes there is a command for that i'll tell you that tomorrow if you don't mind
timeto sleep right now ;-)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-10-10

(2012-10-09, 23:25)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 :
Quote:com.a.a.a.g: Invalid UTF-8 middle byte 0x78
at [Source: libcore.net.http.FixedLengthInputStream@4129d7c0; line: 1, column: 73682]

You are facing the corrupted UTF data in Xbmc Database Sad
The song after the one called Hair have faulty data in one of it's field.

Usualy this bug is caused by bad nfo but if it's not your case and comes from mp3 tag or something we need to find out so the Xbmc Team correct this part too Smile

the name of the file was "07. ScheiЯe", in the tag the name of the song was "Scheisse" i change the name of the file to "07. Scheisse" update the library but still same error so i remove the file, still same error, then i remove the all album from XBMC and the music library but still he send the album info and same error, there is a cache i need to remove in XBMC or something ? i don't know why he still send the info of the songs when i remove the album, in XBMC and YATSE i cant see the album anymore

EDIT: ok i fix it, i open MyMusic27 and MyMusic28 and edit them manually, it was still "Schei�xe" but after i fix it i received 3 more errors

Don ´t Call Me ( i don't know way this was a problem maybe because of the space ? but i change it to "dont" and it work fine now )
Señorita ( change to it "Senorita" )
SÂ’Uma ( change it to "S'Uma" )

after i fix them all the songs appears fine now, but this songs are not new i do no know why it was a problem suddenly

thanks Tolriq Wink

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - paco - 2012-10-10

I think your problem has to do with non-unicode characters. I had a similar issue with a review with a (don´t) when I changed it to a standard (don't) it scanned fine. I found that by opening an NFO file in Notepad and saving-as (type set to UTF-8) it corrected most of my problems.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-10

@ntk1 : when you remove an album from hard drive you need to clean Xbmc database there's an option in Xbmc settings and a command in Yatse in the toolbox icon in remote view Smile

Can you please upload the untouched bad mp3 somewhere so I reproduce the problem and try to get this corrected in Frodo ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2012-10-10

(2012-10-09, 07:43)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 : Well I meant Yatse Logs Smile

but in the xbmc logs I see that commands for getting songs are ok.

Are you in version 2.7.2 ? the 2.7.1 was broken

Edit due to new page bug Sad

@ajamils : not yet will be possible when Frodo reach beta phase and feature freeze so I can completely separate the 2 API.

Awesome! Looking forward to that update.

Thanks for your amazing work.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-10-10

(2012-10-10, 07:45)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 : when you remove an album from hard drive you need to clean Xbmc database there's an option in Xbmc settings and a command in Yatse in the toolbox icon in remote view Smile

Can you please upload the untouched bad mp3 somewhere so I reproduce the problem and try to get this corrected in Frodo ?
i don't have a copy of the files, i renamed them, but the problem is in the words ( more like few characters, i don't know what language this characters, but definitely not hebrew Nod)

ScheiЯe ( the problem was "Я" )
Señorita ( the problem was "ñ" )
SÂ’Uma ( the problem was "Â" )
Don ´t ( this i change to "dont" but i guess that the problem is the space before the ' after i change this it work fine )

so if you copy the characters above to song tag or file name you should get same error, when i open the DB file those characters look like this � ("Schei�xe") so that was the problem, if it wont work i will try to search for the original file on the web, so let me know

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2012-10-10

@Tolriq
you're wonderfull my friend the "eye" is actually switching fullscreen in mpc-hc

so next request , please can we have your "magic eye" on the widget??

thank u