Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-28

Read previous page about upnp Smile

For file mode in every library screens there's a dropdown menu that gives access to lot's of other views.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-10-28

Could you add a skin option with the holo icons?
I can send you the icons and you could use everything from black theme.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-29

I'm in the middle of phase 1 for preparing 3.0 Smile So I can't add new skin until I finish this.

But if the skin is good and all icons are 100% free to use there's no reason I don't add it. (Triple check the free to use even for commercial since until external skin support this can leads to problem with google Smile )

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - RXP91 - 2012-10-30

(2012-10-28, 21:42)Tolriq Wrote: Read previous page about upnp Smile

For file mode in every library screens there's a dropdown menu that gives access to lot's of other views.

Just tried this out yesterday, works great!

Only thing is it keeps reverting back to alphabetical sort and you keep on having to select date when you go back in. Anyway to make this change persistent? And also create a short cut to it on the home screen of the app?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-30

Not for the moment for both questions Wink

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-10-31

Working on a skin as I type this, ICS style. So far so good, hope to finish it before the weekend.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-10-31

Here are "my" Holo/ICS icons:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rpnao2nttaa3yd5

Most are from google, 1 from the default skin (recolor) and some from myself.

Should be an icon for everything needed.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-01

Thanks Teko.

I think I'll wait for Largamelion ones and do a mix of both and see if I can get a new default skin for next release (if both don't mind of course).

Got a few days free for Yatse hope to catch up all the delay I get due to real work Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-02

Here 's a preview (WIP):

Image Image

All icons are created from scratch so no copyright issues. I have about 7 icons left to do so I hope to finish it today. The screenshots are taken from an emulator so they look less detailed as on my phone.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-11-02

nice work, largamelion! personally, i'm imagining the grey area in between the icons as pitch black instead and i really like it hehe. not sure if im crazy about the cyan borders in the remote itself, maybe with aforementioned black bg idk. also dont know if it would be obnoxious but i think id prefer the symbols within the icons themselves to be cyan and everything else to be black lol. just my two pennies! really like the work you've done on the icons! Thanks for posting! :]]

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-02

(2012-11-02, 12:06)ViZZY Wrote: nice work, largamelion! personally, i'm imagining the grey area in between the icons as pitch black instead and i really like it hehe. not sure if im crazy about the cyan borders in the remote itself, maybe with aforementioned black bg idk. also dont know if it would be obnoxious but i think id prefer the symbols within the icons themselves to be cyan and everything else to be black lol. just my two pennies! really like the work you've done on the icons! Thanks for posting! :]]
Background was completely black gradiant to slightly lighter black at first but the top icons (the ones in the black part) blended in the background so I had to make it a bit lighter. The icons light up in cyan when you press them (will post screenshot later).

When I 'm done with all the icons (just 1 to go), I might play around with them. Creating the icons was a lot of work, changing colors/backgrounds etc can be done afterwards Smile.

I 'm pretty much finished. Installing it on my device right now and will make sure everything works this weekend. If all goes well, I 'll send it to Tolriq on monday.

Preview of widgets:

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-11-02

i think the original skin is looking better, i don't see the point of changing icon here and there, the app need overall redesign from scratch

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-02

Thanks Largamelion for the work Smile

Since this is not really a holo skin this will be added as a new skin but not as current main skin but I'm sure some users will like it.

@ntk1 : we all know the interface can be better and will be but no skin can please every one so it's cool some users does contribute their skins if it can serve others.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-03

Anyone else having a problem with the remote and latest nightly?

For me only half the keys work.
Next/Prev/Play and some mor do not work.

Just wanted to check in if its a bug or if should I just reinstall the app.