Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-03

Only prev / next are broken due to changes in json.

All the rest should work correctly.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-11-04

Hey Tolriq was wondering if it would be a possibility to add a decoder of sorts, so sharing from the imdb app to yours would allow for the trailer to be played? They have the ability from their mobile site to choose what to play the trailer with, but the feature is glaringly absent from their app. Thought you might be interested in the idea!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-04

I'm not sure to understand what you want Smile

I suppose you want to use the share button from the imdb app on a movie page then that Yatse find the trailer and send it to play on Xbmc ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-11-04

Exactly!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ga3ns3blu3mchen - 2012-11-04

JSON is supporting PVR now Angel Does this news influence your current work on redesigned yatse? Can't wait to see the new Version.

Keep on your incredible work Tolriq!!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-04

@skabyss not so simple Smile perhaps there's something to do with the imdb trailer plugin but not sure.

@ga3ns3blu3mchen : PVR support in Json is very limited Sad (no EPG) will see how to add this Smile

BTW version 2.8 have lot's of changes so will go trough the alpha / beta / release process starting during this week normally.
If more users want to apply to this tests please leave a mail in PM.

Beta testing needs time and correct reporting, don't apply just to see what's changing ...

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-05

(2012-11-02, 17:09)ntk1 Wrote: i think the original skin is looking better, i don't see the point of changing icon here and there, the app need overall redesign from scratch
Can't please everyone Smile. As Tolriq mentioned, this won't be the default skin so use it only if you want. Some people like choices (I know I do).

Current design is pretty much finished, just made a few changes to the 'now playing' icons which I need to test tonight when I 'm connected to XBMC.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Roman_V_M - 2012-11-05

I've tried Yatse on my Acer tablet and I absolutely like it.Smile It is much better than the official remote.
I'd like to translate Yatse in Russian.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-05

Just give me your mail in PM so I can create you an invite to Gengo.Strings the tool used for translations.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Wanilton - 2012-11-05

@Tolriq, I´d like to translate your APP to Portuguese (Brazil) too.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-05

Same solution Smile

Just give me a mail in PM so I can add you.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-11-05

Tolriq, I was pondering ways to avoid the need to manually sync libraries, and had a thought. Would it be in any way possible for yatse to check a defined mysql xbmc library server? I had the thought that if you have let's say 3 different instances of xbmc in your house, it would be a real pain to have to update them all individually. If yatse checked say a mysql library instead then it would keep all the libraries synced at once..

I'm sure you have enough planned for now though, just wanted to share the thought.

This one is already planned :p

This will be implemented as a check box : shared database and a drop down to choose the master remote in the configure remote.
Then all remotes will share also the Yatse cache.

Not yet sure of when I'll add this but it's in todo and not so far away Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - lockdown571 - 2012-11-05

I cannot seem to get songs to play at all. When I click the song, it becomes highlighted but nothing happens. Long pressing and hitting play doesn't work either. I've noticed this on both my XBMC machines. Playing movies and TV shows works just fine. This is on a Nexus 7 (Android 4.1).

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-06

What version of Xbmc ?

Can you activate debug mode in advanced settings then upload the sdcard/android/data/org.leetzone..../files/debug.log so I can check the problem ?