Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-10

this new site is really faster and easy to use very nice change

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-10

(2012-11-10, 11:47)Tolriq Wrote: At the same time there's some new strings for translators and I've moved to a new site for translations :
http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/

You can just register there and translate, please use the same nick as I know you, so I know your translation don't need to be checked due to less control of permissions on this site when using free plan.
Sorry for the change but the old one was bugged with registration and this one have much better tools.

If you want to contribute in another language just register too. If your desired language is not on the list just ask here.

Refresh on new page so more people see the translation part :p

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-11-10

new skin look nice

update the hebrew missing string and fix few things

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Roman_V_M - 2012-11-10

I have a feature suggestion. I don't know, maybe somebody has already suggested it, but still...
Now by touching the widget we can open either the Home screen or the Remote (selected in Settings). But IMO the most natural choice for this feature would be "Now playing" screen, so it would be good if "Now playing" was added to the selection of screens opened on touch.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-10

Well no more home starting 2.8 Smile

Since beta has started I can post more pictures :p

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-11-11

looks great!

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-11

just amazing I love the new ui and the new volume slider for the widget ,slick I love it so far is working perfect

hey tolriq is any way posible to change the status of watched and unwached with a long press?

the wached icon on a tablet is kind of small on a phone is fine any change to change size for diferent resolutions screens?
finally a queue I love it I been waiting for this for a really long time to work as good as this

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-11

Well queue and volume slider were here since a long time :p

But the new interface gives perhaps more visibility to functions Smile

For watched and more this will be for 2.9 Smile

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-11

really I didn't see before those functions I guess the new ui force me to see the configuration and put atenction to those changes, meaby will be usefull to get a window every new release with the most importants changes (logs) to know the new stuff you implement

so far i can tell this beta feel more a stable version than a beta release not problem at all
thanks for the hard work

ok I find one little bug

I'm using thumb keyboard
if you are playing a video /song and you are searching your media library the backspace it react like a tab press on xbmc I know this is not a bug itself cuz the default keyboard don't had his issue only thumbs keyboard so far.

the arrows keys also affect xbmc the same way a regular keyboard fast foward and back

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-11

Hum I'm sorry but I don't understand at all what you try to explain Sad

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2012-11-11

Hi tolriq, i'm trying 2.8 beta looks very Nice and working great ;-)
By the way is there a way to have a new widget (or have the possibility to reduce one) ?

The 4x3 widget is usefull because all usefull commands are on it (play, pause...) but the image is too big and on the 4x1 widget the image size is good but commands are missing.
So if we can have a remuxing of both (small image+commands) it would be nice.
Then I will be able to have this widget + the yatse remote widget on one page of my smartphone
Thank u
Best regards

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-11-11

I seem to have an issue with certain thumbnails not being displayed for TV Shows. I've tried toggling a whole bunch of different settings on and off to no avail, nor is there any apparent difference in file types between a TV Show that displays its poster and a TV Show that doesn't. Coincidentally, this behavior is mirrored identically on the Windows version of Yatse. I'm running the stable version of XBMC Eden FYI. Any ideas what might be going on?

The most logical explanation is that there's a problem on Xbmc side Smile

Check inside Xbmc what image is set for those shows (on the show right mouse click or C then Tv Show Information ) the cache might point to a corrupted file.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-11

Could you add an option to grab all thumbs?
Or is this possible right now and I just cant find it?