Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-11

There's already the option but by part, you can get all movies or all albums or all songs just check the actionbar or your menu button.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-11-11

(2012-11-11, 21:46)Tolriq Wrote: The most logical explanation is that there's a problem on Xbmc side Smile

Check inside Xbmc what image is set for those shows (on the show right mouse click or C then Tv Show Information ) the cache might point to a corrupted file.

Yes indeed, I was just coming back to edit my original post. Although the posters would show up properly in XBMC, if I clicked info on a show and went to "Get Thumb" there would be nothing underneath it...not surprisingly on all the shows Yatse was missing images. Once I linked up XBMC to the right images, everything worked properly in Yatse as well.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-11

(2012-11-11, 21:53)Tolriq Wrote: There's already the option but by part, you can get all movies or all albums or all songs just check the actionbar or your menu button.

I think this only loads what I see right now.
So when at artists it only loads artist thumbs.
For example for Shows I have to open every show to get season thumbs.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-11

Yes full real thumb download is for later Sad

Re: RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-11

(2012-11-11, 16:28)Tolriq Wrote: Hum I'm sorry but I don't understand at all what you try to explain Sad

I'm using this keyboard https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beansoft.keyboardplus&hl=en
if you are waching a movie in your xbmc and you use the search in your yatse library the arrows key and the backspace react over xbmc lik a regular keyboard

Seems this soft keyboard thinks he is an hard one Sad

Will see how I can handle that ....

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2012-11-12

Hey Tolriq. Really liking the Beta. Holo theme looks really nice. Alos, great idea on the moving all the sections/settings to where they are now (sliding left), makes it feel much cleaner that way.

Been using it for a while now and only crashed once. Sent an email of the debug log, but the crash was due to my tablet. My SDcard dismounted, so when i went into the movie section as it was trying to pull the thumbs up, Yatse closed out

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - SamHill - 2012-11-12

I havent had any issues with the new Beta. Great job, and I agree, I love the swiping left ---> right to access the menu.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-12

@handbone I'm not sure I have received the log. What is the domain or your mail address ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2012-11-12

(2012-11-12, 15:59)Tolriq Wrote: @handbone I'm not sure I have received the log. What is the domain or your mail address ?

Forgot my username here is different. The email came frome Manhunt545

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-13

torliq is any way posible to add youtube videos to a queue playlist?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-13

I see my skin has already been implemented (like the name Smile). Of course it will need some editing to fit the new menu so I 'll try and get that done asap.

Any feedback on the 'glossy' theme is appreciated.

Good work.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-13

@warlion : from the youtube app no but from the youtube plugin yes you can just long press and select queue Smile

@Largamelion : In 2.8 the menu and browsing part it not skinnable and wont be. The skin only covers the remote / now playing / queue list and widgets.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-13

(2012-11-13, 11:22)Tolriq Wrote: @Largamelion : In 2.8 the menu and browsing part it not skinnable and wont be. The skin only covers the remote / now playing / queue list and widgets.
Oh I see. Is it too hard to implement or just something you don't want to see changed?

I had already replaced 5 of the 8 menu items Blush.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-13

This is too much work and maintain for the moment Smile

So I don't want it to be changed until the new skinning engine from external apks Smile