Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Roman_V_M - 2012-11-15

One small note: IMO the new audio-track selection icon in betas is not intuitive, at least for me. I hadn't guessed what it does until I tried it.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - m-o-r-g - 2012-11-15

@Tolriq

. . .noticing a slight disconnect between ffwd and the play / pause button, ie ffwd and the button shows the pause icon not play . . but other than that this release is nice!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-15

@e2zippo : thanks Smile
The app evolve with my android skills, 11 month ago I known nothing about Java or Android dev Smile And my main job have nothing to do with dev.
But I'm starting to feel enough confident with Android to avoid most of it's traps and bugs and can really start doing great things.
2.8.0 is just the beginning Smile

@Roman_V_M : Well a little too late for changing Smile the one who did the icons (Gugutab big thanks to him) is no more available before release.

@m-o-r-g : This is from the beginning or YatseSmile Will be changed in the future.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ears - 2012-11-16

Hi,

Wondered if you could help?

My Galaxy Tab won't download any apps whatsoever - just keep getting error 495. I don't know if it's acceptable to ask - sorry if it isn't - but could you possibly make an APK file accessible? I've found some software that will install apps once I can get hold of an APK file and this seems, from now on, to be my only way of getting apps onto a very expensive tablet.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-16

Sorry too much trouble and no stats when Apk spreads. A quick google gives plenty of solutions for error 495 but well this is not and android support forum Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ears - 2012-11-16

Thanks. I've googled it extensively. tried everything suggested and it's had no effect.

It doesn't work on my wife's android phone either so it's not phone related. Nothing's changed on the router so it must be something at the ISP, which I have no control over.

Pathetic.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-16

It's time for 2.8.0 to surface. Long awaited version but I hope it's worth the wait and that you'll enjoy this.
Remember this is just the start much more great things to come.

Complete new and more modern interface.
New default theme Holo based (Big thanks to Gugutab and Agnès)
New Glossy skin (Thanks Largamelion)

Tons of changes / optimizations and details made to give you the best.

As usual don't forget to rate the app (And change the rating for those who disliked old theme :p).
And if you like you can buy the unlocker to keep new features and great thinks coming.

For this release there's also a more complete and updated Wiki http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki

And remember if you want Yatse in your language just go to http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/ and start translating Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - lockdown571 - 2012-11-16

This is awesome! I liked the old app, but this is even nicer and easier to use. Great job!

Edit: Also does add-ons now. I don't think the old app did that. Very cool.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Mizaki - 2012-11-16

Gratz Tolriq. Might see if there are any ideas I can borrow Wink

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - FredF - 2012-11-16

BIG THANKS for this absolutly great application.
I use it since some month and its the best for Android.

But after the last 2 or 3 Updates the Volume is not more usable. Plus+ or Minus- only makes Left and right moves.
Other Android Apps working fine with their Volume Control.

What happend? Could it be change by myself?

Please help.
Thank you.
FredF

AW: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-16

Looks good. when you deactivate lockscreen controls on 4.2 the widgets look nice on the lockscreen only the blue lines look strange because the widget gets resized.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-16, 23:12)FredF Wrote: BIG THANKS for this absolutly great application.
I use it since some month and its the best for Android.

But after the last 2 or 3 Updates the Volume is not more usable. Plus+ or Minus- only makes Left and right moves.
Other Android Apps working fine with their Volume Control.

What happend? Could it be change by myself?

Please help.
Thank you.
FredF

Sounds like an isolated issue.. Did you update xbmc or remap things in advancedsettings? I use yatse constantly and never had this problem.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-17

@FredF I also suspect a keymap change on your side Sad But I'm not really an expert at what value it should contain Sad

@TeKo : Can you make a screenshot so I can see what to add / correct for next release ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-17

Hmm I am on stock 4.2 right now how can I take a screenshot?
First time since my first android that I am not using CM or any other custom rom Wink

nvm power,vol- worked after some tries.

nothing playing right now but the text gets cut of by the line.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 01:07)TeKo Wrote: Hmm I am on stock 4.2 right now how can I take a screenshot?
First time since my first android that I am not using CM or any other custom rom Wink

I believe you can take a screenshot by pressing volume down button and power button at the same time