Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Martijn - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 01:14)handbone Wrote:
(2012-11-17, 01:07)TeKo Wrote: Hmm I am on stock 4.2 right now how can I take a screenshot?
First time since my first android that I am not using CM or any other custom rom Wink

I believe you can take a screenshot by pressing volume down button and power button at the same time

Indeed you can Big Grin
Thx

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-17

lol Smile

Are you using the transparent widget background option ? (I guess yes :p)

And is it normal that there's no thumb or a problem only with lockscreen widget ?

Guess I'll need to find a 4.2 rom for my S3 to test.

Edit : Nevermind the second question did not see the text after the image :p

New second question becomes : does the image correctly works when something is playing ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-17

Yea images work when using widget and lockscreen controls.
Lockscreen controls look bad, it got changed so that its not half the screen like in 4.1 its like a widget now and way smaller but when pulled down its the size of a dvd cover.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - thewarm - 2012-11-17

I just got the update on my Toshiba Thrive running ICS. Looks GREAT!

When I click on the Movies icon, I get taken to TV Shows...

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-17

meaby is something wrong in your library taken is a movie and a tv show go to your taken on you xbmc hit I (info) and reload to check if this is correct

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2012-11-17

I'm noticing with 2.8 that the "movies" button doesn't take me to Movies anymore, but to the main Video screen in Beta 1 of Frodo.*

(2012-11-17, 04:40)thewarm Wrote: When I click on the Movies icon, I get taken to TV Shows...

* It seems the Movie button opens the last screen you had open. I was on the Free Cable app, hit Home on Yaste, then Tv and it went back to Free Cable again

Separately, when hitting the TV button on the remote, instead of going to TV, it tries to open a PVR. Since I don't, I just get an error message. This has been like this since Frodo.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-11-17

OMFG new Yaste AND 4.2 android today! what an amazing friday! thank you Tolriq! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new remote so much omg! working flawlessly on 4.2 thus far with minimal multimedia testing. will report any bugs i come across. thanks again, totally made my day! Big Grin

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - paco - 2012-11-17

Wow, very impressed with this version. I mainly use it for music so that is where I notice the bugs and glitches:

- Selecting a smart playlist from my library(holding down 'folder' of the playlist and pressing the play button) causes XBMC to cycle through a slideshow of the album covers without playing anything.

- If I enter the playlist icon and select the first song it starts playing but only the first song (no playlist). While a song is playing I can hold the folder and it will add the playlist to the queue correctly.

I'm also curious why playlists weren't added to the music menu by default (i.e. albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, etc..)

I am using XBMC Eden with a Galaxy S3 4.0.4 ICS.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - FredF - 2012-11-17

Hello Skabyss and Tolriq,

thanks for your reply. (Plus Minus are Left and Right)

Ok, I will try to find my mistake but it is strange to control the same XBMC with other Apps from same device without any problems.
Could I change the settings only for this specific Controller on the XBMC? Or it´s possible to Remove your App with all settings over the normal App remover and reinstall the App?

Thanks
FredF

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ears - 2012-11-17

Google Play started working again overnight so downloaded this this morning.

Thank you for your work - it's easily the most useful remote I've found for XBMC. I thought having access to files sources were a thing of the past but there they all are.

For someone about to set up a headless music player, but wanting to be able to play music video files on it (concerts etc, just to listen to obviously!) it's a God send.

It being so good I feel cheeky asking - but if you could include TV in future that would be a big help, as that then gets us access to digital radio channels using Yatse too.

But thank you. Yatse gives far more functionality than I could have hoped for, and it's very pretty.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-17

Answers in random order Smile

PVR support will be included don't worry just need to get it work at home first :p (But don't dream too much on functions in Frodo the JSON API is quite limited about it)

Playlist support is not official in Xbmc API so I can't do all what I'd like to on them Sad Will improve as I find new tricks.
For the moment to play a full playlist you need to long press it and select play.

About the movie icon yes depending on Xbmc version this can lead to go to last video screen. I will be able to handle better this for frodo when I do the full full complete split of APIs in Yatse. I hope for 2.9.

To all : Since this update have a little more success than planned I have support questions / features requests all over the Internet, for real feature request / bug report please use the issue tracker at http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/issues so I don't miss things and can better follow all thoses.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ga3ns3blu3mchen - 2012-11-17

Hi Tolriq,

amazing work as always! Never had to write you a bug report, as the remote worked on my S2, my 7" tablet and even on my realy cheap 10" tablet without any problem. Keep on the good work.
If you need testing help with pvr, i have a really good and stable pvr running. If you need help with setting up your machine with pvr, maybe i can help.

Well for PVR my previous usb tuner order was cancelled due to no stocks.

I'm wondering about finding one that will be also compatible with my synology but don't know yet if there's PVR server for syno compatible with Xbmc.

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2012-11-17

Pvr is working now for 2 years on my xbmc setting if I can help would be a pleasure.

A bug on yatse when choosing fan art as background . When the movie is over it don't switch back to the previous background

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ga3ns3blu3mchen - 2012-11-17

i am not 100% sure, but i think i read somewhere that tvheadend is working on synology nas and that there is a compiled version somewhere on the net.

edit: