Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - zaphod42 - 2012-11-17

Hi Tolriq,

just installed the new update and I must say: Very well done. I'm really impressed about the new version and UI. And finally the flickering of the images after scrolling is gone... :-)

But now I have some other issue on my Galaxy S+ running Android 2.3.6: Whenever I rotate the phone to landscape mode or back to portrait mode while being in the Movie or TV Show list view, Yatsee will crash. It will NOT crash, when being in the Remote view.

Don't know if this happens under Android 4.x also.

Besides this, a really great work.

EDIT: Oh, and some remark to the German translation of "Movie Sets". It's a bit strange to translate this to "Sätze" within this context. I would recommend to translate this to "Kollektionen".

Cheers,
Zap

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-17

@salora : Yes it seems there's some case still trying to find how and when it does happens.

@ga3ns3blu3mchen : Thanks will now check for a compatible stick Smile

@zaphod42 : if it crash then you should be able to send crash logs Smile without that I can't really help.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - zaphod42 - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 14:46)Tolriq Wrote: @zaphod42 : if it crash then you should be able to send crash logs Smile without that I can't really help.

Do you mean the logs being written to SD card while in debug mode, or the report I'm asked to send to google after the crash?

Cheers,
Zap

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-17

Hum you should be asked to send reports to me if you did not uncheck the advanced option Smile

But either way I'll receive them.

(2012-11-17, 15:56)Tolriq Wrote: Hum you should be asked to send reports to me if you did not uncheck the advanced option Smile

But either way I'll receive them.

Ok, report is on it's way... Big Grin

Got it.

Seems your android don't like the savestate of the abslistview when switching from list to grid.
Will see how to handle that.

Great! Thank you!

Cheers,
Zap

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Martijn - 2012-11-17

Use banners doesn't use banners on Frodo

Yes will be correct in 2.9 Sad

There was a change in last Frodo builds where the default image is now forced to be a thumb.
This force me to switch completely to support the new art thing but this needs me to full split API for Frodo and put the banner settings at the remote level.

Those changes where too big for a last minute change for 2.8 bad timing Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Chaos_666 - 2012-11-17

Hi
(2012-11-17, 14:42)zaphod42 Wrote: EDIT: Oh, and some remark to the German translation of "Movie Sets". It's a bit strange to translate this to "Sätze" within this context. I would recommend to translate this to "Kollektionen".

Cheers,
Zap
@Tolriq, i can not seem to find these Strings in Gengo. Are those hardcoded?
Should start to teach you some german Rofl

THX
Chaos

Well a 10th post won't hurt Smile

I've migrated the translation system to : http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/ Smile

Just register there with the name you have here.

If some other users want's new language it's there for that too Smile

@zaphod42 : sent you a test build hope this correct the problem.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Chaos_666 - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 18:29)Tolriq Wrote: Well a 10th post won't hurt Smile

I've migrated the translation system to : http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/ Smile

Just register there with the name you have here.

If some other users want's new language it's there for that too Smile
OK registered there, though i used a different username ;-)

The system looks way better and happy to see that schimi2k is also doing german translation. Usually the quality is better if someone reviews, cause sometimes the translation is not that straight :-P

THX
Chaos

(2012-11-17, 18:51)Tolriq Wrote: @zaphod42 : sent you a test build hope this correct the problem.

Perfect.Big Grin

Already sent you a reply to your email.

Seems to be corrected. No crash so far...

Great job, thanks very much.

Cheers,
Zap

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-11-17

Is there a way to have finer volume increments, something smaller than 10%? I thought it might have been tied to my phone's increment settings, but XBMC Remote seems to do 2% increments. It would also be nice to have volume changing capabilities using the hardware keys while the screen is off.