Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 19:12)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: Is there a way to have finer volume increments, something smaller than 10%? I thought it might have been tied to my phone's increment settings, but XBMC Remote seems to do 2% increments. It would also be nice to have volume changing capabilities using the hardware keys while the screen is off.

The volume buttons in remote use the default Xbmc config of 2 or 3 percent.
The hardware keys does use the same value unless you set the show volume slider option then it switch to 10% to go faster.
You still have the slider shown for more precise value.

Having hardware keys working screen off is is not really possible Sad It would need a wake lock that would kill battery and the disabling of keyguard and all such things.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-11-17

Got it, thanks for the super fast response. I'm amazed it took me so long to stumble across this app as a replacement for XBMC Remote, keep up the awesome work!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-11-18

loving 2.8 so much, working really well on 4.2! i have a request though haha! well two of them...would it be possible to add to the configurable widget button (or to the widgets themselves if you would like to see me do a backflip lol) an option for the "eye" icon, i.e. the toggle to switch between the currently playing media and xbmc? i find without this option I will never be able to just use the widget for much because i so often still have to fire up the remote itself JUST for that icon so i can back out of the visualization and navigate. thanks if this can be done! Big Grin

also, being a fan of launchers like go launcher ive been spoiled for circular scrolling homescreens, would it be possible to add this as an option for the main remote so one wouldnt have to swipe left and right but could just keep swiping one direction to get to the desired panel without ever coming to an end? if so i would seriously appreciate it.:]]]

last but not least, where the hell is your donation page? people want to give you their money, tolriq and I'm one of them! ;D

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-18

I don't know you guys but yatse is one of the app I use almost all the time I love how big this app has been geeting biger and biger, but not only that tolriq is one of the more didicate developers I meet he fix any bug so fast and work so hard in this, why don't give him our support with a donation
the donation is in his web page
http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/yatse2

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-18

No problem for the display icon Smile

For the infinite viewpager well it's not native and easy hackish way would cause lot's of problem with the bottom indicator not mentioning the fact that the number of page change based on context Smile

And big that to warlion for the new donation Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-18

When I see 1 star rating with comment like :
Quote:Got unusable New version doesn't work with raspberry pi addons anymore. With the old version I could see all radio station plugins I had installed, with the new one, all I see is 'Get more'. Bummer such a good app went so.bad...

I want to cry....

Is the swipe pattern with the clear viewpager indicator not so common or hard to understand that you can swipe to the music part ?
Or is just this user quite stupid and isolated ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Squiggleh - 2012-11-18

The latter. :-)

Let me post a 5* to make up for it.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-11-18

(2012-11-17, 07:16)paco Wrote: Wow, very impressed with this version. I mainly use it for music so that is where I notice the bugs and glitches:

- Selecting a smart playlist from my library(holding down 'folder' of the playlist and pressing the play button) causes XBMC to cycle through a slideshow of the album covers without playing anything.

Do'oh I forgot to mention that in the beat emails.. I'm having that issue as well!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-11-18

This isn't a feature request, just a thought. Would it be possible to set up the remote to use swiping in place of the up/down/left/right buttons, similar to the way XBox Smartglass works. This would eliminate the need to look down at your phone/tablet to make sure you're hitting the right button and seems pretty intuitive. Thoughts?

Gesture are planned Smile

And playlist longpress will be corrected in next release Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-11-18

Tolriq

another suggestion

if you can display the songs lyrics in YATSE it will be very cool, maybe copy the lyrics files from the XBMC lyrics dir to the phone/tablet than display the TXT file like episode/movie plot

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - RXP91 - 2012-11-18

I started using Frodo and it refuses to show the TV Show banners, it only shows posters even when I've selected the correct setting in options.

Eden doesn't have this issue.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-19

@ntk1 not before decade :p it's unbelievable the number of things users does want Smile

@RXP91 : I know the thread goes fast but please take a few sec for search hard Smile But the fast answer is change in last Frodo beta will need 2.9 to correct

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-19

hey tolriq one question is any way posible to add a keyboard access for the addons I was using diferent addons like youtube and after I use the search function I need to close all to get to the remote and use the keyboard

edit:
meaby you can add an access to the new menus under yatse to have a permanent keyboard any time we new it

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-11-19

*does backflip*!

thank you for the reply and willingness to add the display button to the widgets! haha see what i did there?! >;D jk it's awesome if you meant to set it as the configurable button too, just shame that is unavailable on the remote portion of the widgets themselves...hint hint hehe! ;D

as for infinite pageview, i'm not sure how golauncher gets around it but on my gnex i currently have between 5-7 home screens, depending on how many widgets i need that day, and as it is easier to swipe one direction versus the other while one handed, so i prefer to just swipe right to left with my thumb to get where i need to rather than make a conscious decision of the direction to choose. for most this is probably not an issue, but for someone like me who practically needs a GPS for his tiny studio apartment due to lack of directional skills, this is immensely useful on a daily basis. i do understand if it is too much hacking to add as an option for the directionally challenged like myself, but if you ever did i would be forever grateful. :]]]

ok when did you add that donate button ffs?! ive never noticed it before but then again i might have thought it was a side ad while looking for a donation section in your tabs haha. payday is tuesday, expect some love then tolriq! ;D
(2012-11-18, 12:29)Tolriq Wrote: When I see 1 star rating with comment like :
Quote:Got unusable New version doesn't work with raspberry pi addons anymore. With the old version I could see all radio station plugins I had installed, with the new one, all I see is 'Get more'. Bummer such a good app went so.bad...

I want to cry....

Is the swipe pattern with the clear viewpager indicator not so common or hard to understand that you can swipe to the music part ?
Or is just this user quite stupid and isolated ?

the one below that one cracked me up too yesterday, the guy saying that everything is now hidden under a green button...wtf seems extremely intuitive to me that the panel just simply slides from the left to right...no need to toggle the green button itself. lol apple users! haha jk ;]