Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-19

@warlion : yes virtual keyboard is planned in the menu

@ViZZY: For the display well I changed my mind :p will only add it to the 4*2 remote widget at the place of the i
I've put back the donate button after you asked for Wink

And yes this user too makes me angry Sad But there's quite some 5 star rating too that help forgot those. (Need more rating :p :p :p )

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - YaPaY - 2012-11-19

there is a compatibility problem of notification plugin with viber

Too much fake viber alerts coming.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-19

Well the plugin forward notifications if viber generate too much notification I'm not sure that I'll be able to do anything.

I'll need a full logcat containing correct and "bad" notifications to see if I can add some filter to that

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - YaPaY - 2012-11-19

(2012-11-19, 11:37)Tolriq Wrote: Well the plugin forward notifications if viber generate too much notification I'm not sure that I'll be able to do anything.

I'll need a full logcat containing correct and "bad" notifications to see if I can add some filter to that

ok, lest find where is the logcat file of XBMC on Windows Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-11-19

(2012-11-19, 11:31)Tolriq Wrote: @ViZZY: For the display well I changed my mind :p will only add it to the 4*2 remote widget at the place of the i
I've put back the donate button after you asked for Wink

And yes this user too makes me angry Sad But there's quite some 5 star rating too that help forgot those. (Need more rating :p :p :p )

Thank you Tolriq! one more request in that regard! The "i" information toggle is extremely useful for me on that widget, however, the toggle to switch the zoom mode (the little box directly above the "i" with the two/four arrows extending on simply black/holo) out of the playing video is redundant as one can always press the main little circle in the middle of the remote to toggle the zoom mode. its always driven me a little nuts because of this redundancy as well as the fact that arrow extending design has always made me want it to do what the "eye" icon does haha. thanks again tolriq! ;D

and ok because i started thinking i lost my mind not seeing the donate button. and don't let a bad apple or two spoil the bunch, most reviews seem overwhelmingly positive, and now that you've upgraded the look only stupid people will complain haha jk. ;]

@YaPaY : logcat is on your android phone Smile check for example alogcat on the play store.

@ViZZY : the select button was redundant but is no more due to change in Frodo Sad The aspect ratio is useful to a lot of people Sad what do you use the i for ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - josephdebono - 2012-11-19

Hey Tolriq. Just go give you props for the awesome work. I previously didn't like the UI but after the last redesign I would like to report that I am extremely pleased with it. Great work overall. Especially love the widgets and JB stuff like expanded notifications and lockscreen controls. Keep up the good work!

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TheVoid - 2012-11-19

I'm loving the new look! I run xbmc on an apple TV. When I press the menu button on the apple remote while on the home screen the favourites menu opens up. I can't seem to find a button in yatse for this. Is it possible to open favourites without navigating to the star in the lower left corner?

Humm I have no idea of what is the command for this Sad

Do you have a special keymap for the apple remote ?
Do you know if there's a default key on keyboard for this command ?
Never had used the favorites (never even know there was that in Xbmc :p)

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TheVoid - 2012-11-20

Not using any keymap. I searched the xbmc wiki and it looks like it's possible to keymap favourites though. Apple remote has very few buttons. The same button does "return to previous screen" with single press, "menu" with long press, "favourites" with single press when on the home screen and turns the device off with long press when on the home screen.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-11-20

Is it necessary to manually refresh the libraries in the app when new media is added to XBMC? I know the Windows version of Yatse updates upon opening it, but I haven't seen any such functionality on the Android end.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-11-20

(2012-11-19, 15:42)Tolriq Wrote: @ViZZY : the select button was redundant but is no more due to change in Frodo Sad The aspect ratio is useful to a lot of people Sad what do you use the i for ?

i am still using a sweet spot june build for frodo so select is still aspect ratio...i didnt know they changed it. what is the default action for select now?

i use only the 4x2 remote widget and the 4x3 now playing widget as they both contain the functions i use most, save for the display toggle. as for the "i" information toggle, i have a plasma screen so i actually use it often to prevent burn in and also check time, weather, song duration, movie end time, etc. basically if you asked me what buttons i use most on the remote widget it would be the directional pad as well as select of course and the "i" as well as the back function, don't use much else. the main reason i DONT use the remote widget is due to the lack of the "eye" display toggle. i know you have a tough job and you can't please everyone but thanks for taking the time to read my request, tolriq. Big Grin

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-11-20

tolriq

I never tried to use the keyboard till know, but yesterday I tried it for the first time with youtube addon and it only works in English, when I tried to type in hebrew it did not work, but when I type in the PC (hardware) keyboard it works fine

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-20

@ynksbsbll2 : yes for the moment no auto sync, I just need to figure out a good way to do that, since when using widgets there's not really an app start and I can't refresh every time you go to a screen would kill the battery Smile

@ViZZY : It seems the select if now show OSD. For the I apart from weather all is displayed in the Widget or now playing screen so no real need for it Wink But I is the only button that could be changed for the display Sad

@ntk1 : What version of Xbmc do you use ? There's some limitation in some builds about unicode, I've submitted a patch to Xbmc to correct that but only in very recent Frodo builds and will only switch to that with 2.9 and full API split. So if using Eden or a Frodo build with still the old HTTP it should work if using a more recent build it will only work with 2.9.0 Sad

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-11-20

im using the latest frodo build Nod