Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-20

Then no choice but wait a little Smile

BTW 2.8.2 will be published in a few hours still some missing strings at http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/ Smile

And I don't say it enough but a big thanks to all translators.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ears - 2012-11-20

I've discovered a problem when using Yatse but I'm not sure if it's a problem with Yatse or with XBMC so posting here but let me know if I need to post somewhere else.

Using the 'Files / Playlists' there seems to be an issue with accessing a UPnP server.

If I access the UPnP server using the keyboard, without using Yatse, it works fine.

But if I access it using Yatse, it will open and give me a root menu - say 'option 1', option 2 etc. If I choose option 1, then I just get a new screen where I can choose either up one level or option 1 again. Then if I select option 1 again, same screen again etc.

Now if I go back to the keyboard, XBMC now behaves exactly the same way. Whereas before I accessed it with Yatse it worked fine, browsed menus, opened them etc, now, after I accessed it with Yatse, XBMC behaves the same way as Yatse did. I can open a UPnP server and see its root menu, but if I select an option I just see a new screen with 'back up' and that option, instead of the real menu.

It's consistent but I don't know if it's an issue with Yatse or XBMC

Please help!!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ears - 2012-11-20

OK This is repeatable so I did it again with debug logging enabled.

Same behaviour - start up XBMC, go to UPnP server using keyboard, everything works fine. Can browse, opened up a stream, listened, stopped it.

At the turn of 18:07 I started using the Yatse tool. Immediately I could no longer browse the UPnP server.

Although interestingly I can browse any folder that I had previously accessed with the keyboard.

Then return to using the keyboard, and I can no longer browse any (non-cached?) UPnP folders, although I can still browse the one that I accessed at the start.

Paste Bin link to the log file - http://pastebin.com/kvrxnyTu

Thanks.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-20

If I understand all correctly :

In Xbmc you add a source that is pointing to an Upnp server then using the file part of Xbmc you can't browse in it unless you have already accessed it from Xbmc interface ?
And if you access it with Yatse first then you can no more access it using Xbmc interface ?

Yes.

Add the source (or use an existing one) after starting XBMC, using keyboard direct at XBMC, everything works fine.

Access the same source using Yatse, and I can't access any new folders that I didn't access already on the keyboard.

Go back to using the keyboard and it's still not working.

Close XBMC, start again and everything resets - works fine using keyboard until I access it using Yatse, then it breaks again.

Ok so this is an Xbmc bug will report it to JSON forum Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Wanilton - 2012-11-21

(2012-11-20, 18:32)Tolriq Wrote: Then no choice but wait a little Smile

BTW 2.8.2 will be published in a few hours still some missing strings at http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/ Smile

And I don't say it enough but a big thanks to all translators.

Translations finished for Portuguese (Brazil)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-21

Thanks Smile

New version just published as usual can take some time to spread on Google server

2.8.2:
* Correct Backspace/Enter on JB
* Support send to from myvideo.de
* New option : Artists to Songs
* New language : NL / PL
* Change Log on 1st start
* Bugs corrections / optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-11-21

Just to throw another idea out there, it would be neat if you could pull up the keyboard while in any of your media lists, hit a letter and have XBMC jump to that letter (similar to on a stanard keyboard hitting something like Shift-S to jump to movies that begin with the letter S). This could prove handy for large lists, though I suppose you could just use the search functions on Yatse (which are awesome, by the way)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - RXP91 - 2012-11-21

Is the banner bug fixed in the latest build? Mine still don't appear but do ineed to clear cache?

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-21

I didn't notice before that you fix the wizard layout for horizontal view nice not sure when you did that but I just find out it look great

edit: btw tolriq I had one question not sure if is posible but if is , you are the man that can do it

I was browsing the movies , music and tv shows I know when you browse movies if you slide to rigth you can access genres and set is any way posible to add one more Addons and show your installed addons for videos and the addons for music

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-21

@ynksbsbll2 : this is not really possible to do the jump on Xbmc side since this would need other codes to be sended and there's already 2 keyboard mode dialog fill and keymap (that most users are not aware of) so adding a third ...

@RXP91 : no as already stated will be corrected in 2.9 this needs a big change

@warlion : when the full api split for Frodo is done this may be possible in the future, Still need to check / test what have been added in JSON api about that.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - doogdeb - 2012-11-21

Hi, I downloaded the Yatse remote but am having trouble accessing the context menu. I basically want to remove a media source but from what I have read you need to access the context menu from the main menu, but how do I do that using the Yatse app? I have pressed C on the keyboard but that just increases the volume.

Appreciate any help.

You just click the context button ? Smile

It's the icon to the left of the left arrow Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - doogdeb - 2012-11-21

(2012-11-21, 22:29)Tolriq Wrote: You just click the context button ? Smile

It's the icon to the left of the left arrow Smile

Sweet. Thanks.Big Grin