Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-28

Well the position is kept while you navigate through library. But since the remote part is the main screen of the app, to avoid infinite back stack I have no choice but to clean it when going back to home.

There's no easy solution for this problem Sad

Isn't the small now playing in menu enough for most common operation you should need while browsing ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - buckweet - 2012-11-28

In the library view of tv-shows.. would anyone know what would be causing the graphic icon of the show to be put overtop of the text?
I'm using Android 4.1 on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus with the paid version of Yatse.

I can provide a screenshot if need be.

Thanks!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Headcase_Fargon - 2012-11-28

(2012-11-28, 01:50)Tolriq Wrote: Well the position is kept while you navigate through library. But since the remote part is the main screen of the app, to avoid infinite back stack I have no choice but to clean it when going back to home.

There's no easy solution for this problem Sad

Isn't the small now playing in menu enough for most common operation you should need while browsing ?

That makes sense. It's not a huge deal.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Headcase_Fargon - 2012-11-28

(2012-11-27, 21:33)Tolriq Wrote: You're lucky not enough stock here for Nexus 10 :p

2.8 was migration to fragment & phone optimisations 3.0 will be for tablets Wink

I think everyone here would be happy if you explained that bit about 3.0 being for tablets. What's in the works?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ThaDraGun - 2012-11-28

Posted the issue with my debug.log

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jeepin01 - 2012-11-28

I just discovered this app tonight. It its absolutely great. The only issue I'm having is if I go to files, audio files, add ons and select Pandora nothing happens. I notice the YouTube and Netflix apps work if that helps at all. Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-28

@Headcase_Fargon : well so I guess no one will Wink

@ThaDraGun : will look thanks.

@jeepin01 : not all addons does correctly mount a vfs for browsing, there's not a lot to do about that. Future version will allow to start the addon directly.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - blinkel - 2012-11-28

Hello,

I think I found a strange bug in the app.

I started a movie through the app.
Then I locked the screen of my phone (Galaxy S2), and put it on the table.
Suddenly the movie starts to jump..2 minutes forward, 3 minutes back, 1 minute forward, ..
After killing Yatse with the Android Task Manager, no jumping anymore.

It seem's like the app controlls itself Big Grin

Some suggestions?

Well this is nearly impossible there's only one place in the whole app to go to specific place in media and it's in the now playing screen by clicking on the seek bar. (Or by using the API so from another app).
So I don't see how the app could go to random position Sad

I would have understand a function repeat or such but this random position ...

If you can reproduce please activate debug mode and upload the log.

Just received my stick for playing with PVR Smile

Got tvheadend working more or less or the synology and got Xbmc connected to it Smile

Anyone with a quick tuto on how to configure correctly to have channels names with EPG and radio channels so I can start on a good basis ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-11-28

you can change the channels names in the XBMC settings>PVR i'm not at home right now so don't remember what it say buy its there

the EPG i configured with MediaPortal server, i dont know what backends you are using, but with MediaPortal its really easy and fast

I'm using tvheadend that is bundled for synology Smile

I'll take time to search more later.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - doogdeb - 2012-11-28

Keep up the good work with the app.

Version 2.9.1 just published

* Download subs works on Eden too
* Correct handling of Disk numbers in Frodo
* New menu option File mode to force file mode when browsing files
* Support URI to start specific Yatse screens (See Wiki API)
* Bug corrections

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ga3ns3blu3mchen - 2012-11-28

Hey Tolriq,
great that you recieved the stick. If you get the right channel names and epg on the webinterface of tvheadend, then you only have to reset the PVR database in xbmc (Settings->live TV). Feel free to write a PM if you need help.