Kodi Community Forum
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon (/showthread.php?tid=118853)

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Roshy - 2013-09-17

I have an iphone, ipad and an Apple TV downstairs, so ill be able to watch regular season games, I just hoped for preseason games in my theater room. I might just have to bring the Apple TV upstairs or move my gaming PC in there, it can play flash at HD resolutions. No idea why flash video takes such a high end video card to run even 720p for me. My i5 with on board graphics runs all blurays and mkvs I throw at it just fine but chokes on even 480p flash videos.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - danny2k - 2013-09-19

(2013-09-17, 18:38)Carb0 Wrote: Currently the add-on doesn't work with preseason games and it may not work with live games this season. If live games are important to you and you have none of the devices that are officially supported by the NHL, you might want to hold off purchasing a subscription for Gamecenter Live until the add-on is confirmed to be working.

Hi Carb0, thanks for your work. There haven't been any pre season games on Gamecenter yet, which is why the XBMC addon always gives the "waiting for feed" error message. I can't even click on the games via the official Gamecenter panel on their website either.
Those guys aren't exactly open for changes so I sure hope they didn't make any major adjustments and the app will continue to work. It's way better than any of the original apps anyway. Cool

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Swiper the Fox - 2013-09-19

not true, two nights ago, it showed the Pittsburgh game, and last night, they showed flyers/rangers
but all other links seemed to only go to those games or msg showing, waiting for feed
sorry, didn't see if there were any tonight

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - danny2k - 2013-09-19

hmm, I couldn't access any games

Can you watch them right now or was it live viewing only ? Because all the "watch" links are inactive for those two games you mentioned for me

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Swiper the Fox - 2013-09-19

I watched them "live' at the time
I never really watched " archived " or condensed ones

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - dtvnewbie - 2013-09-23

I can confirm what Swiper said - there are SOME games that are accessible (last night it was Hawks vs Wings and Sabres vs Leafs) on a daily basis.
Although some of the high-quality streams kept buffering, even for my friend who has 30mbps cable.
Other than that, it was a nice Easter egg finding out these games would play through the add-on but not through ATV, for example.
The addon started giving me script errors when I tried to access Condensed games but I haven't looked at the log file yet.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Swiper the Fox - 2013-09-24

I haven't had any buffering in the games I have been able to , or have watched
Toronto vs buffalo was crystal clear in 720 no glitches whatsoever
seems like even if you exit and go back into the app
the links to the other games don't work , by showing " waiting for feed" or it just re-links back to the game you were previously able to watch
I suspect gamecenter is only 'linking' a game or two per night for their testing......... which is why other links are dead or point back to originally watched game. Hopefully, come start of season, this is rectified
this add-on (most nights ) is much better than watching it anywhere else, on any other platform

would like to alos thanks Carb0 for this fine addon

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - danny2k - 2013-09-25

Works right now for the Philly game Smile

edit

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - hainer36 - 2013-09-25

I get the gamecentre.py error on my Pivos Xios DS when trying to run the app in XBMC (via the linux and android methods) I'm guessing it doesnt work on this box?

If not no biggie, I can use the android gamecentre app.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - hscotty55 - 2013-09-25

It does work with the Pivos. On Linux anyway.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - hainer36 - 2013-09-26

(2013-09-25, 23:42)hscotty55 Wrote: It does work with the Pivos. On Linux anyway.

can't get it to work on mine, any ideas/what i should be looking for?

**EDIT** Nevermind, got it to work. Went with a nightly build and full wipe and seems to work. Might not have had to do that, but it seems to have fixed my issue

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - danny2k - 2013-10-02

Works, just watched the first period of the Leafs vs Habs game, now watching Hawks Smile

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - ktrdsl23 - 2013-10-02

XBMC crashes for me after I bring a game up and then try and do anything (stop, esc.) however if I just watch the game I pulled up it works perfectly. The video quality is amazing (not sure if I'm on 4500kbps or Best) but it is HD and very fluid.

Is Best the same as 4500 kbps? Also any ideas what could be causing XBMC to crash? Thanks.

Also should mention there has been no buffering at all but I don't know if that is b/c the servers have been updated or just not as many people watching since the season just started. Hoping for the former as I'm pretty much in awe of this quality.

RE: Script Error on Android Asus TF700 - jayace - 2013-10-02

I'm getting a script failure when I try to launch the Live, Condensed, Archive or Classic videos. I'm on an Asus TF700 Infinity running Frodo 12.2.

Here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=65048

Any ideas as to what could be causing it?

**EDIT** - I did a full uninstall of XBMC and then reinstalled and it's all working fine now.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - volnoir - 2013-10-02

Registered for this forum just to say thank you for this awesome plugin. Installed it on my RASPBMC box and watched all 3 games yesterday. Even games that were blacked out on my laptop showed fine through this plugin. Have had a few times where the script fails, but usually clicking again makes it work.