Kodi Community Forum
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon (/showthread.php?tid=118853)

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Carb0 - 2013-11-01

Yes, probably. But only if you update XBMC to Gotham. The add-on uses the old (unreliable) fix in Frodo.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - yukky - 2013-11-02

(2013-11-01, 14:50)Carb0 Wrote: Great. I updated the add-on. It should automatically use the "|User-Agent=" method in Gotham and the old fix in Frodo.

- Fixed live games in Gotham (all platforms)
- Changed minimum API for python to 2.1

Thanks Carb0! I can confirm 0.5.6 auto-updated and is working perfectly on my Linux machine with XBMC built from git, e51b7b51e2952255179cda55a875c816153003eb (Oct 28, 2013)

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - manichu - 2013-11-02

I am having some buffering issues for the last 2 days? Anbody else having this problems? I presume that the problem is not in plugin, but the load on NHL servers. Anyway just wanted to check to make sure. I ahve 14 Mbit connection. I think that should be enough?

Thank you guys for all the work.

Edit. Never mind. The game after was working without problems.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - mgooding9 - 2013-11-03

Hi guys, I am trying to add NHL Gamecenter to my apple tv 2. It is jailbroken with season pass on 5.2 (untethered). I have xmbc installed. Is there anyway I can watch the games without an NHL Gamecenter account?

If so, could you give me a run down of what to do, it is pretty hard navigating through 73 pages of forums.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Carb0 - 2013-11-03

No, it doesn't work without a NHL Gamecenter account. You could have read the first sentence of the first post and you'd know it.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Tomatolita - 2013-11-03

Howdy Carb0.

Wondering if you could add the french stream for the Canadiens to the add-ons?

Did a bit of checking around an all that changes is the URL's is FR is added to the URL "/nhlfr/canadiens"
For some reason they only broadcast the French stream on the browsers (I"m a GCL subscriber obviously) and even via my X-box or the regular GCL App on the ATV2 there is no way so get the French, so I just end up hooking my laptop up to my TV which is a pain and watching via Chrome haha.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - mgooding9 - 2013-11-03

(2013-11-03, 16:09)Carb0 Wrote: No, it doesn't work without a NHL Gamecenter account. You could have read the first sentence of the first post and you'd know it.

So I have to pay $169.99

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Rando - 2013-11-03

Mgooding9 - yes, that is correct.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - l3wdoo - 2013-11-04

New to XBMC, really liking it. Installed Gotham and gamecenter live is working well. One question, I often don't get the opportunity to watch a game from the start time, usually join about an hour after (after the little one goes to bed) if watching in a web browser I can join the game live then move it back to the start. Is there a way to do this with this addon? Or a way to just start it at the beginning ( I think the appletv app does this but not 100% sure)? Or should I just start gamecenter when the game starts and hit pause (will this even work?)? Thanks in advance and my appreciation for all of your great work!

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - amd7674 - 2013-11-04

(2013-11-04, 05:06)l3wdoo Wrote: New to XBMC, really liking it. Installed Gotham and gamecenter live is working well. One question, I often don't get the opportunity to watch a game from the start time, usually join about an hour after (after the little one goes to bed) if watching in a web browser I can join the game live then move it back to the start. Is there a way to do this with this addon? Or a way to just start it at the beginning ( I think the appletv app does this but not 100% sure)? Or should I just start gamecenter when the game starts and hit pause (will this even work?)? Thanks in advance and my appreciation for all of your great work!

I don't think this is supported. I use browser to watch games already in progress from the beginning. Maybe someone else can confirm.

BTW... On my windows 7 64bit after upgrading Frodo to Gotham alpha 9 I had issues with satisfying python 2.1 dependency? The workaround was to manually overwrite *.py file provided by avens19 post #718/pg72. Not sure how to upgrade xbmc to python 2.1 API which is required now.

Also thank you for getting this working again...

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - ktrdsl23 - 2013-11-05

I downloaded Alpha 9 but it says that NHL Gamecenter 0.5.6 is broken and I can't do anything with it. How would I go about updating the addon?

---Edit---

I uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC and now the addon appears to be working.

Watching the pregame for the Rangers/Ducks and things are looking great. Awesome work to everybody who go this back up and running!!!

Re: RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - bry - 2013-11-05

(2013-11-05, 02:34)ktrdsl23 Wrote: Watching the pregame for the Rangers/Ducks and things are looking great. Awesome work to everybody who go this back up and running!!!

Not if you are a Rangers fan :-\

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Swiper the Fox - 2013-11-05

I am running xbmcbuntu with add-on , no issues now ( thanks to all )

I just recently purchased a Pivos / Anroid box
running Linux xbmc version (android is gone ) from pivosgroup
installed gamecenter
can get to Live/Condensed listing
but as soon as I try to go into either of them, I get script error at the bottom
is there way to fix this ?

(2013-11-05, 03:05)bry- Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 02:34)ktrdsl23 Wrote: Watching the pregame for the Rangers/Ducks and things are looking great. Awesome work to everybody who go this back up and running!!!

Not if you are a Rangers fan :-\

Don't blame Carb0 for that poor design decision. Tongue