Kodi Community Forum
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon (/showthread.php?tid=118853)

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - avens19 - 2013-11-06

(2013-11-05, 07:06)Swiper the Fox Wrote: I am running xbmcbuntu with add-on , no issues now ( thanks to all )

I just recently purchased a Pivos / Anroid box
running Linux xbmc version (android is gone ) from pivosgroup
installed gamecenter
can get to Live/Condensed listing
but as soon as I try to go into either of them, I get script error at the bottom
is there way to fix this ?

Did you enter your username/password in the addon settings? I'm assuming your internet is reliable

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Carb0 - 2013-11-06

(2013-11-03, 17:59)Tomatolita Wrote: Wondering if you could add the french stream for the Canadiens to the add-ons?

I didn't even know that there are french streams. Which games are available in french? Only games of the Canadiens? Only home games?

(2013-11-04, 05:06)l3wdoo Wrote: Or a way to just start it at the beginning ( I think the appletv app does this but not 100% sure)? Or should I just start gamecenter when the game starts and hit pause (will this even work?)? Thanks in advance and my appreciation for all of your great work!

Unfortunately, you can't start games from the beginning. It may be possible to hit pause at the beginning of a game and wait an hour or so but I have never tried it.

(2013-11-05, 00:47)ktrdsl23 Wrote: I downloaded Alpha 9 but it says that NHL Gamecenter 0.5.6 is broken and I can't do anything with it. How would I go about updating the addon?

---Edit---

I uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC and now the addon appears to be working.

If anyone experiences the same issue, just click 'Force refresh' on my repo and try to download the add-on again.

(2013-11-05, 07:06)Swiper the Fox Wrote: I get script error at the bottom

Can you post a debug log?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Swiper the Fox - 2013-11-07

yes, i probably could just one slight problem

I m not familiar with how to obtain this from pivos box / and this linux package ?
[/align]

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Carb0 - 2013-11-07

Try this:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - smfallows - 2013-11-08

(2013-11-06, 22:23)Carb0 Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 17:59)Tomatolita Wrote: Wondering if you could add the french stream for the Canadiens to the add-ons?

I didn't even know that there are french streams. Which games are available in french? Only games of the Canadiens? Only home games?

All games on RDS are in French, and from what I can tell RDS will be broadcasting every Canadiens game this season, both home and away, along with a few Senators games (I don't know whether GCL provides an RDS French feed for those Sens games, though, and can't find a list of which ones they're doing). They'll also be broadcasting many games in the Stanley Cup Playoffs in French, though I'm not sure if we know at this point whether playoff games will work with this addon (they were blacked out when I used the Sony Blu-ray app last year). The inclusion of RDS feeds seems to be new to GCL for this year.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - apok - 2013-11-08

I think there's a bug in xbmc. If you have stream quality of best or 4500 configured (why not hardcode 4500 to 4500 and not best?) it doesn't pass the useragent on when it selects a quality. If you have a quality of 3000/1600/800 configured though, it seems to work.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - bry - 2013-11-08

Redacted

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Rando - 2013-11-08

Moderator - please delete this comment.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - smadj - 2013-11-08

Same here
You do not need a VPN
Theres no blackout games.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - dazed - 2013-11-08

Nothin to see here.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Tomatolita - 2013-11-08

(2013-11-04, 05:06)l3wdoo Wrote: Or a way to just start it at the beginning ( I think the appletv app does this but not 100% sure)? Or should I just start gamecenter when the game starts and hit pause (will this even work?)? Thanks in advance and my appreciation for all of your great work!

Unfortunately, you can't start games from the beginning. It may be possible to hit pause at the beginning of a game and wait an hour or so but I have never tried it.

(2013-11-05, 00:47)ktrdsl23 Wrote: I downloaded Alpha 9 but it says that NHL Gamecenter 0.5.6 is broken and I can't do anything with it. How would I go about updating the addon?

---Edit---

I uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC and now the addon appears to be working.

If anyone experiences the same issue, just click 'Force refresh' on my repo and try to download the add-on again.

(2013-11-05, 07:06)Swiper the Fox Wrote: I get script error at the bottom

Can you post a debug log?

(2013-11-08, 02:04)smfallows Wrote:

All games on RDS are in French, and from what I can tell RDS will be broadcasting every Canadiens game this season, both home and away, along with a few Senators games (I don't know whether GCL provides an RDS French feed for those Sens games, though, and can't find a list of which ones they're doing). They'll also be broadcasting many games in the Stanley Cup Playoffs in French, though I'm not sure if we know at this point whether playoff games will work with this addon (they were blacked out when I used the Sony Blu-ray app last year). The inclusion of RDS feeds seems to be new to GCL for this year.

I too am not certain about other feeds being provided in French (I checked the archive of some Ottawa games that RDS would have aired, and I do not see a French stream that can be selected. However the stream is there for the Canadiens games, and I can confirm that since at least Mid october every Canadiens games has been broadcast live in French using the RDS feed. For some odd reason though it's only available via the browser.

RDS has rights to every Canadiens game (I used to subscribe to it on my Satellite provider to watch them) it's the first time NHL GCL seems to have feeds. So to confirm, other games in French, I do not believe. As for the Canadiens, all games, home and away are available in French.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - bry - 2013-11-08

hmmm I read that you can get a trial but I do not see anywhere to test this - does anybody have any idea?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - sc99 - 2013-11-09

Can you stream the classic games with this, if so, how?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - leungly - 2013-11-10

I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times a long with deleting the profile/userdata completely.

I get two errors: cannot connect to server and the gamecenter.py script error.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=82493

Any ideas?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - apok - 2013-11-10

My pull request has been submitted here https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/3613 to persist cURL parameters i.e. User-Agent