Kodi Community Forum
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon (/showthread.php?tid=118853)

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - bobb0 - 2014-10-08

Does the xbmc log say anything? How about purging xbmc's add-on data and temp folders? Maybe you have an expired session cookie and aren't getting a new one for whatever reason.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - SparkGFX - 2014-10-08

I will certainly give that a go, didn't even know that was possible. HA

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - madmansmith - 2014-10-08

Looks like they have updated the APP to allow Rogers sign in's. I doubt the plugin will work as is for the folks north of the border.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - bobb0 - 2014-10-08

I'm north and not a robbers subscriber, so my old login should still work. Or... It has been. I will check it tonight.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - johnblaze00 - 2014-10-08

hey guys, in canada. tried signing in with my email and password. keeps saying credentials failed... any help?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - MetalChris - 2014-10-09

(2014-10-08, 23:46)johnblaze00 Wrote: hey guys, in canada. tried signing in with my email and password. keeps saying credentials failed... any help?

Don't use your email, use your gamecenter username.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - johnblaze00 - 2014-10-09

(2014-10-09, 00:10)MetalChris Wrote:
(2014-10-08, 23:46)johnblaze00 Wrote: hey guys, in canada. tried signing in with my email and password. keeps saying credentials failed... any help?

with the rogers takeover you kinda can't now...

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - hitman19 - 2014-10-09

I see there's progress being made, is that correct? I got an error right away when I loaded the app earlier today, couldn't do anything; now I can log in and load archive games, but the live games still get a script failed error.

Thanks for everyone's work on this, I truly do appreciate the time you all put in, this is by far the best app for watching NHL Gamcenter.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - rocketr - 2014-10-09

Looks like we will need plugin update for the live games. They probably changed the format a little this year.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - MetalChris - 2014-10-09

(2014-10-09, 00:23)johnblaze00 Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 00:10)MetalChris Wrote:

with the rogers takeover you kinda can't now...

Oh damn, sorry. I'm in the U.S. and have no other suggestions. Maybe post a log so Carb0 can look into it if and when he gets a chance.

(2014-10-09, 00:55)hitman19 Wrote: I see there's progress being made, is that correct? I got an error right away when I loaded the app earlier today, couldn't do anything; now I can log in and load archive games, but the live games still get a script failed error.

Thanks for everyone's work on this, I truly do appreciate the time you all put in, this is by far the best app for watching NHL Gamcenter.

Odd, I've been able to watch highlights and condensed games all summer, but not the archived ones. I get a script failed error when trying to watch archived games. Not high on my priority list though. I think we're going to need an update from Carb0 to get the live games going again though. He had said that he'd release one after the start of the season.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Ruski - 2014-10-09

i got gamecenter working again, just had to renew my membership for the year (again). i think they refunded accounts after the rogers announcement? all is did is go on the web and pay the $99 USD again, got it working.

Now the problem is i cant get it to run on my PS4, Sony TV or XBMC. Only works on the web, so i am streaming to my TV via HDMI but its not the smoothest and a royal pain the arse to setup. Anyone get it working on XBMC yet?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - iLLNESS - 2014-10-09

(2014-10-09, 01:45)Ruski Wrote: i got gamecenter working again, just had to renew my membership for the year (again). i think they refunded accounts after the rogers announcement? all is did is go on the web and pay the $99 USD again, got it working.

Now the problem is i cant get it to run on my PS4, Sony TV or XBMC. Only works on the web, so i am streaming to my TV via HDMI but its not the smoothest and a royal pain the arse to setup. Anyone get it working on XBMC yet?

having the same issue here. i can't even login on the ps4 (us dns it never logs in, stock canadian dns it says username /etc is invalid.

i can login on iOS app and stream games but its horribly slow. nhl.com is unaffected for me.

this rogers crap is really making me not want to pay anything to nhl. might have to refund the service since it appears to be shit and just give my money to some other company.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - rbrohman - 2014-10-09

Ya, I'm wondering if it's not a Rogers/dual login issue. I had purchased a regular game center subscription prior to the Rogers announcement that they were giving it out free. I was able to get a refund, but now I'm wondering if I should have just kept it, at least that way I got an actual nhl login.

Is anyone with a Rogers based game center subscription able to get into the addon? All I get is the error to check credentials.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - iLLNESS - 2014-10-09

well, the odd thing is the iOS app was always erroring out for me until i used the email login (nhl.com account email with the normal password). at that point iOS app works. this is just a big clusterfuck i think.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - bobb0 - 2014-10-09

PS3: says invalid user/pass
XBox360: login success. video failed to play with unodns enabled. switched to Google DNS, video played fine.
Add-on: can't list live games