[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Fusion Migma (/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 (/showthread.php?tid=120867)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 - butchabay - 2012-01-24 12:47
Fusion Migma v2
Skin by Arcanthur modded by frellAn & butchabay
Fusion Migma v2 Release 2.0.3
Fusion Migma v2 (2.0.3) SVN
Attention! New SVN Checkout adress:
Credits: Arcanthur, mstef, Crookas, saangler, >>X<<, tungmeister, frellAN, EKIM232
Actual Changelog, Bugfixes, Requests and todo List
* Custom Backdrops support for Home - Fading Backdrops like in Aeon, Night etc.
* Weather Info on Home
* Added stop button for OSD
* Completely reworked Video Info
* Reworked Recently and Featured on Home
* Improved performance on Home
* Improved performance on Wall view
* Studio Flags support for Video Info
* Studio Flags support for TV Shows
* ClearLOGO support for TV Shows
* ClearLOGO support for Music
* Extra Fanart support for TV Shows
* Extra Thumbs support for Video Info
* Cinema Experience support
* Logo Downloader support
* Genre icon and fanart support
* CDArt support for music
* Added MPAA ratingsflags
* New Viewtype: Grid - Finished Archanturs view
+ some bugfixes and some edits of viewtypes for better functionality
Added "Formed" and "Years Active" etc. to Artist views.
Added sortletter popup.
Added video addons on "videos on demand" page.
Changed Grid view.
Changed KaiToast on Fullscreen Video.
Changed "Studios" to "Networks" for breadcrumbs in TV Shows.
Fixed system info.
+ More things, better views for Advanced Launcher for example.
Added HDMovies, On Demand MenuItems.
Added "Enabled", "Downloading" etc. to all addon views.
Added media Flags to PosterShelf View.
Added landscape.jpg option to all wideviews.
Added in progress option for Movies and TV Shows.
Added HDTV, SDTV and DTheater media flags.
Added ability to click director in video info and get movies by that director.
Changed settings a bit to be more logical.
Changed a whole lot of animations to make the skin quicker.
Changed get subtitle dialog to be bigger and better.
Fixed select dialog.
Fixed video Info dialog when viewing content from video add-ons.
Fixed items offset in BigList2.
Fixed original banner showing for a split second before banner.jpg loads.
Fixed fanart bug in TV Shows.
Fixed breadcrumbs a bit.
Fixed breadcrumbs to use new Container.FolderName tag.
Fixed fanart not appering when "* All albums" are selected in music views.
Fixed a shitload off other small crap that I don't remember
RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - butchabay - 2012-01-24 12:48
Fusion Migma v2 Changelog
Version 2.0.3 (13.05.2012)
Revision 16 commited to SVN 13.05.2012
- Cast Info on OSD Screenshots
- Support for script.global search Screenshots
- Fixed Cast Problem while Video Playing Info Screen
- Option to enable Studio Flags
- Artist Logo in Music Viz
- Path Info as fadelabel in Video Info Screen
- textures.xbt in Media folder
- Fixed Missing / Corrupt Animations
- Bugfixes Customplaylist on Home
- Fixed Subtitles Dialogs
- Reordering of Home Items
- Added Library Totals for Recently Added Movie and TV Custom Playlist
- Bug Fixes
- Added support for script.randomandlastitems (3 Custom TV Playlists)
- Playlist 4, Playlist 5, Playlist 6
- Added support for script.randomandlastitems (3 Custom Movie Playlists)
- Playlist 1, Playlist 2, Playlist 3
- Featured Film is taken from the random method of the script.
- Added landscape.jpg MOVIE
- Fixed Hulu View
- Fixed Episode2 View
- Fixed Infowrap View
- Fixed Squaregrid View
- Fixed Widegrid TVShows
- Fixed Icon View
- Added Logos for TVShows and Movies in Poster Views
- Added Submenu Power Button
- Shutdown Timer
- Fixed Subtitle OSD
- Added Genre Stuff
- Added Square View for Advanced Launcher
- Added Following Views: PosterFix, PosterFix2, PosterFix3, SquarePosterFix and AlbumFix2
- Fixed Videowindow while Playing in Video Info Screen
- Fixed Cinema Experience
- Fixed Missing Label Year in Posterwrap3 View
- Fixed LOGIN SCREEN (still need some cosmetics, but it's working)
- fixed animations home submenus
- Optimized Video Info Screen for The Trailers Plugin
- Fixed Bug ( Movie Collection ) when parent folder is focused
- Added Option to play fullscreen trailer ( Fusion Settings --> Migma Extras )
- Fixed Bug Overlapping Text in dialog seekbar
- Fixed Bug Low List View for Seasons
- Added System Time Video OSD and Video OSD Original
- TV Tunes Removed Now Playing Info
- Bugfixes General
- Added TV Tunes
- Bugfixes in Smartplaylist Editor and TVList View
- Added Custom Settings
- Added Option 10 Favourites on Home
- Added Option 10 Playlists on Home
- Added CD Wall
- Added Artist Slideshow
- Power Button on Home
- Behaviour Settings for Music Files, Video Files
- Option to enable Original OSD Video
- Option to enable Original OSD Audio
- Artwork Downloader Gui Mode in Video Info Screen (Movies, TVShows)
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug Custom Playlists
- added watchlist support
- option to hide hidden label in posterwrap2,3 & fanartwrap view Changed see REV.425
- fixed power button on home
- fixed show system info on home
- fixed launcherwrap view
- fixed banner view
- 2nd fix custom playlists
- fixed artwork downloader dialog
- Fixed Watchlist Episodes
- 2nd fix Watchlist Episodes
- Game Info Screen Advanced Launcher
- Game Info Button in Navigation Menu Bar
- Labels ON /OFF now Navigation Menu Bar
- New Posterwrap View for Advanced Launcher
- Little Bugfixes
- Bugfixes (Removed Missing Includes and Animations)
- Player Controls
- Scrolling Animation Home (Experimental)
- Replaced Games Label with Add-Ons and Games Info with Info
- Fixed Covers and Widethumbs for ALA
- Some Bugfixes here and there
- Bug in some dialogs (Creating Smart Playlists)
- Unicode Fonts LINK TO THREAD
- Access Recently Added when Submenus are hidden
- Bugfix: Submenu highlighted while player controls are active on Home
- PVR Support
- Press down to show hidden submenus
- Studio Flags not showing FIXED
- Bug: Plot not scrolling for advanced launcher views
- Reflection in widewrap vies advanced launcher http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=120867&pid=1151189#pid1151189
requests, personal mods
- watched flag for seasons list
- more Banner Views
- Custom Submenus
- IMDB Top 250
- Option to hide red X for unwatched stuff
- protocol77 - 2012-01-24 14:16
awesome i was just wondering the other day if there was going to be more versions out
gonna try this out straight away thanks mate
do you think you could add it to a repo like passion xbmc or whatever or even just create a .zip file i can install through addons as i am not sure how to do it from the files in the link above
- butchabay - 2012-01-24 14:27
protocol77 Wrote:awesome i was just wondering the other day if there was going to be more versions out
I hope xbmc passion will pick up the svn version soon.
To install the svn version all you need is to install the software tortoise svn.
Once installed rightclick somewhere, SVN Checkout and put the url i've posted inside. Wait till skin is downloaded, then cut paste to your addon folder.
You always be able to update by rightclick on the skin folder, SVN Update
- kyotocafe - 2012-01-24 15:03
it's so good to see you are continuing this fantastic skin.
I am pretty sure new features like the watchlist script will fit very nicely on the home views.
- ZombieRobot - 2012-01-25 00:55
Sweet nice to see this skin going places good job butcha its a Nice skin Arcanthur did a great job blows me away how many views this thing has.
- kri kri - 2012-01-25 05:32
Come ON passion upload!
Looks good thanks a lot for this.
- butchabay - 2012-01-25 08:31
ZombieRobot Wrote:Sweet nice to see this skin going places good job butcha its a Nice skin Arcanthur did a great job blows me away how many views this thing has.
Yo mate, i always liked fusion, but never really had time to start modding it too busy with cev2, now that cirrus is nearly complete i thought to start with fusion migma as it was modded by a lot of cool guys and already brought fusion to a top level.
Fusion Migma v2 SVN on XBMC Passion Repo - butchabay - 2012-01-25 14:06
- ECEC - 2012-01-25 17:39
Nice work, man, this was (is) one of my favorite skins. Nice to see it updated.