Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Fusion Migma (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 (/showthread.php?tid=120867)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- sdaconceicao - 2012-02-17

I love the new views. Thanks for all the great work!

- butchabay - 2012-02-17

fodster Wrote:Uninstalled everything and started again and still the same all other skins work including cirrus etc but this just locks up

I'm really sorry but i really don't know what could cause this lock. Maybe someone else can help us.

- JohnVee - 2012-02-18

Hey butchabay,

Those are some great views for addons. Thanks a lot!

I love the posterwrap3/posterfix3 view for TV shows and movies. Right now , there's nothing to match those views in music though. I would really appreciate it if you could include a coverwrap3/coverfix3 view in the artist and album levels to match. Right now, there's just coverwrap and coverwrap2.

As an example, underneath the artists' pic, the biography can be laid out like this...

Pink Floyd
Formed: 1965 in London, England
Years Active: 60's/70's/80's/90's/2000's

Also, having the artist logo above the "page, item count" in the lower right corner would be awesome!

The only place you can see the artists' logo right now is in infowrap.
By including the suggested view, there will be plenty of room to place the logo there. Nod

- master345 - 2012-02-18

Hey Butcha - this is now my default skin lol.

Has anyone been able to use the Subtitle add on correctly? XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script

The menu comes up but there is never any text, etc to choose....i have to switch back to cirrus to use it.

Can you take a look?

- butchabay - 2012-02-18

@JohnVee
Shouldn't be a big thing, i see if i can do it today.

@master345
Sure, i'll take a look ...

REV.443 Commited to SVN - butchabay - 2012-02-18

Added:

Movie Genre Fanarts
Movie Genre Icons
Music Genre Fanarts
Music Genre Icons

- bakito - 2012-02-18

great square view!!!
thanks for your work!
cheers

REV.444 Commited to SVN - butchabay - 2012-02-18

- Added Submenu Power Button
- Shutdown Timer
- Fixed Subtitle OSD

- JohnVee - 2012-02-18

butchabay Wrote:@JohnVee
Shouldn't be a big thing, i see if i can do it today.

Awesome, thank you! Can't wait to see it.

REV.446 Commited to SVN - butchabay - 2012-02-19

- New Music Square View for Artists and Albums with logo
- Fixed Albuminfo Screen
- Fixed Numeric Pad

- JohnVee - 2012-02-19

Wow...That is amazing!! Nod

Thank you so much!

- kri kri - 2012-02-19

Is there a way to force an update? Passion is still on 442.

- aethelberht - 2012-02-19

1. Typo: Square view shows up as "Sqaure."
2. The Artwork Downloader UI's title is misaligned. (link)
3. At the info screen for movies, pressing down while on the play item jumps the cursor down to the bottom item (extrafanart) instead of get thumb.
4. Is "view cast" supposed to be greyed out?

- JohnVee - 2012-02-19

Finally got a chance to check out the new updates, and all I have to say is wow! I am impressed...You made the music section look just as good as the rest of the skin!

Artist logos are just the right size, and the biography layout of the artists/albums, is just perfect. Nod

Having the artist logo on the "now playing" screen would be the icing on the cake.

Btw...Square is misspelled under view settings; where you select the different views Wink

I hate to even ask, because of all the hard work you did today, but can we please get a fixed view, for square view please? If you only have one album by an artist, It's displayed 7 times on the screen. Would look much better if it was only displayed once, Imo.

Also, one little minor thing...

While scrolling through all the different media in "Fixed View" (TV Shows/Seasons, Movies, Artists/Albums), you can't get back to the beginning of the list, ounce you've reached the end. Can you allow it to, I guess you could say, wrap around in that view please?

Thanks again to you and everyone involved in making this skin!

- butchabay - 2012-02-19

aethelberht Wrote:1. Typo: Square view shows up as "Sqaure."
2. The Artwork Downloader UI's title is misaligned. (link)
3. At the info screen for movies, pressing down while on the play item jumps the cursor down to the bottom item (extrafanart) instead of get thumb.
4. Is "view cast" supposed to be greyed out?

1. Fixed
2. Can't reproduce it No missalignments on my systems
3. Can't reproduce it.
4. No

JohnVee Wrote:Finally got a chance to check out the new updates, and all I have to say is wow! I am impressed...You made the music section look just as good as the rest of the skin!

Artist logos are just the right size, and the biography layout of the artists/albums, is just perfect. Nod

Having the artist logo on the "now playing" screen would be the icing on the cake.

Btw...Square is misspelled under view settings; where you select the different views Wink

I hate to even ask, because of all the hard work you did today, but can we please get a fixed view, for square view please? If you only have one album by an artist, It's displayed 7 times on the screen. Would look much better if it was only displayed once, Imo.

Also, one little minor thing...

While scrolling through all the different media in "Fixed View" (TV Shows/Seasons, Movies, Artists/Albums), you can't get back to the beginning of the list, ounce you've reached the end. Can you allow it to, I guess you could say, wrap around in that view please?

Thanks again to you and everyone involved in making this skin!

DONE Smile