[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Fusion Migma (/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 (/showthread.php?tid=120867)
- Nimo - 2012-01-25 17:47
hey butcha, u know how to code a nice skin. atm i use cirrus v2 but fusion is really nice. now i must decide which skin i use in future but fusion is to hard for a light htpc, but with good hardware no problem. i tested with atv2 just lags i think 2 htpc´s with different skins and i use both.
- mad1993max - 2012-01-25 19:28
nice is the project cirrus still ongoing?
REV.414 Commited to SVN - butchabay - 2012-01-26 01:43
- Added CD Wall
- Added Artist Slideshow
- Power Button on Home
- Behaviour Settings for Music Files, Video Files
- Option to enable Original OSD Video
- Option to enable Original OSD Audio
- Artwork Downloader Gui Mode in Video Info Screen (Movies, TVShows)
- Bug Fixes
- protocol77 - 2012-01-26 08:31
loving the skin i just have a few small requests is it possible for when the scanning for new content bar appears to make it longer so you can see the complete file path and know what is currently grabbing metadata
i notice there is some room on the top bar to stretch it out a bit more currently all you can see is like
if possible please
also can there be a current time displayed when pressing info while a video is playing it tells me what time the video ends but not the current time
one other thing (sorry) if possible to do some sort of coverflow for movies llike the one on cirrus extended v2 where the pictures are quite big so you can see if a bit away from tv
- butchabay - 2012-01-26 09:41
protocol77 Wrote:loving the skin i just have a few small requests is it possible for when the scanning for new content bar appears to make it longer so you can see the complete file path and know what is currently grabbing metadata
I see what i can do, but it's not my intension to change the look of the skin.
Current time shouldn't be a problem.
No more views sorry, i think this skin has enough views where big posters are showing.
- kyotocafe - 2012-01-26 15:37
butchabay Wrote:I see what i can do, but it's not my intension to change the look of the skin.
Indeed. I think this must be the skin with the highest number of views already...
Top 250 info - bsoriano - 2012-01-26 23:40
I am so thrilled you have taken on Fusion! My three favorite skins are precisely what yours are: Nox, Cirrus and Fusion. Now for a request: would you consider adding Top 250 info on other views for movies? Right now it is only in the rightlist view, I think.
Thanks a lot for considering my request.
- butchabay - 2012-01-27 00:15
I can for sure try out and see how it fits, will drop your request on my todo list.
- bsoriano - 2012-01-27 01:13
Thanks a lot!
- Trenscendere - 2012-01-27 13:59
Just found this skin and have to say it's amazing!! Everyone involved have done an incredible job to make this. Even though I read it's not your intention to "change" the skin (or at least the look), I thought I'd drop a line (read possible request).
1. Would it be possible to add an option to "press down" for submenus? I really like the look of the Home Menu, but wish I didn't have to see all submenus while scrolling, and I don't want to turn them off completely...
2. Like in Transparancy skin it would be awesome if you could add multiple items to a Custom Submenu. For example.. if I add D.I. Music addon as a custom item in the menu, it would be nice to be able to list multiple music genres (favourites) in its submenu.
3. Unless I haven't found the function...it would be nice with a Custom Timer. I have a habit of "sleeping" movies and use it alot to have the computer powered down at night.
Also, I noticed the power button "shrinks" when hovered.. Is that supposed to happen? None of the ohters do.
Maybe alot to ask for in a very first post but I feel these changes would make me migrate completely over to this skin