Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Fusion Migma (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 (/showthread.php?tid=120867)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - kzeleny - 2012-07-16

(2012-07-15, 20:08)kzeleny Wrote: Love this skin! Having an issue with Navi-X. Some of the dialog boxes are not formed correctly. Espically when downloading. Also layout seems off and selection bubbles do not line up with selected items. If you install Navi-X you should see the issue.

Thanks for a great skin!

Big part of available skins have problems with navy-x plugin. Nothing i can do.

[/quote]

The issue was with the Navi-x skin xml files. I added <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio> to all the image controls where aspectratio was not specified. This cleared up all the formatting errors I was seeing.

Thanks!

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - blackjack09 - 2012-07-17

butchabay, first of all thanks for the excellent skin. Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any chance live tv support will be added to this skin.

Thanks again.

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - butchabay - 2012-07-18

(2012-07-17, 16:10)blackjack09 Wrote: butchabay, first of all thanks for the excellent skin. Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any chance live tv support will be added to this skin.

Thanks again.

Yes it's on my todo list, but stopped working on fusion migma v2 for the moment. I'll continue once live tv will become a part of xbmc.

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - butchabay - 2012-07-18

(2012-07-16, 14:40)chris295 Wrote: Hey, I've changed a few things around since I made the post and most of these problems no longer apply. I'll respond to the few issues that I still have.

I can't post a screenshot of the Hulu view not being there, it's just not there. I'll try to explain a little better. Hulu separates content by genre, type, etc. These are just text menus without any images. For this part of the Hulu menus, you can select the Hulu view. When I get to the actual content, episodes, movies, etc where thumbs are displayed, the option to select the Hulu view is no longer there, it disappears from the viewtypes. All of the other options use image ratios which either cut off, stretch or squish Hulu's thumbs.

As said i can't test the hulu plugin. Maybe someone else can help.

(2012-07-16, 14:40)chris295 Wrote: As for the plots not rolling, upon further inspection it seems to only be an issue in Advanced Launcher, they seem to be working fine with the Movies menu.

Yes already noticed the scrolling problem, will be fixed.

(2012-07-16, 14:40)chris295 Wrote: I really like the icons also, it's just that only about 65~70% of the menu backdrops are visible because of the top position and size of the menu and I'm not really a huge fan of the dim effect used on the backgrounds because it can make them difficult to see. I don't know if it's possible with this skin or not, but it would be cool to have an option to disable or set different levels of the "dim" effect like you have added to Cirrus.

The way it is is correct, as it would be very difficult to read all the extras (recently added, playlists, featured items etc.) on home without dim.

(2012-07-16, 14:40)chris295 Wrote: About my second request, again, this isn't really something I can screenshot. Let's say for Advanced Launcher I set up a group titled Games for Windows. I set the fanart for this entry to a picture of a Windows Logo. When you add games into the Games for Windows section each game has it's own fanart. Some people have many items in their lists, rather than duplicate 100's of copies of the Windows Logo fanart, spend hours selecting the same fanart for each entry or have no fanart at all, it would be nice to have the Fanart from the main list show for all items in the sublist. Hopefully this is clear what I'm asking as it's difficult to explain. I asked Angelscry about this and he has confirmed that Advanced Launcher is already capable of this and to ask the skin developer.

If I may ask, is it possible to add biglist as a viewtype for Advanced Launcher without much work?

I have to say that Fusion Migma v2 is the best skin I've ever seen. It's fast and simple, yet manages to look professional without being overly complicated. It has the largest amount of and overall best view types I've ever seen in a skin. Biglist is a perfect view for navigating menus, Episode 2 is perfect for TV Shows and Infowrap is a creative and unique view. The poster/landscape/square wraps are perfect and fit almost any media. Many skins today have limited view types for anything that isn't vertical style... that's something I liked about Cirrus as well.

I think if current condition weather backdrops are added in the future and the option to disable the dim backgrounds, I wouldn't have any complaints about this skin. I think the issue with the top located navbar cutting off part of the image can be worked around by cropping each backdrop specifically for Migma. It's not really a big deal to lose part of the viewable image as long as crucial parts of it are not cut off and I can see why you wouldn't want to change the menu as it is a crucial part of what makes the skin unique. I have to say, I really like how many options are available from the Main Menu, specifically the option to directly browse by title/genre/set, etc and the featured / recent entries.

Overall, you have done an excellent job with this skin.

Sadly i won't add more options to fusion migma v2 in near future, my intension was to bringing back to life my favourite skin and i really think now this skin rocks Smile. My time will be limited with cirrus and fusion as i'm working on a new skin "Diffuse" (see my signature) which should be ready for XBMC 12 Frodo. I hope you understand that and hopefully you can still enjoy fusion migma v2 as it is Smile

Cheers

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - chris295 - 2012-07-18

The issue is no big deal and Fusion Migma V2 is still my favorite skin along with Cirrus Extended, Aeon Nox and Aeon MQ3. Your new skin also looks very promising. Keep up the great work!

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - blackjack09 - 2012-07-18

(2012-07-18, 12:02)butchabay Wrote:
(2012-07-17, 16:10)blackjack09 Wrote: butchabay, first of all thanks for the excellent skin. Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any chance live tv support will be added to this skin.

Thanks again.

Yes it's on my todo list, but stopped working on fusion migma v2 for the moment. I'll continue once live tv will become a part of xbmc.

Thanks butchabay, will wait for this.

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - chris295 - 2012-07-19

Is it possible to disable the menu in Advanced Launcher you can access by pressing down twice? Since you say the plot scrolling issue will be fixed, I don't need it on my machine. Maybe by editing an XML or something?

Btw, I've noticed that "Widewrap" and "Squarewrap" viewtypes do not cast any reflections, while Square and Posterwrap both do. Is this by design or some sort of glitch / oversight?

Posterwrap Example:

Widewrap Example:

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - butchabay - 2012-07-19

Hi,
Press down twice for info has nothing to do with the plot scrolling, but yes you can delete the Labels in the respective views xml.
Just search for "Press down twice ..." and delete it.

About your screens, yes it's an oversight ... will be fixed thanx for reporting.

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - MassIV - 2012-09-03

Is there anywhere i could find the files (jpg, png, ect) from the media folder from Fusion Migma 2.0.3?
Only versions i can find are with Textures.xbt

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - butchabay - 2012-09-04

(2012-09-03, 20:40)MassIV Wrote: Is there anywhere i could find the files (jpg, png, ect) from the media folder from Fusion Migma 2.0.3?
Only versions i can find are with Textures.xbt

I'll provide a download link for uncompressed textures once i get the time.

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - joselbcn33 - 2012-09-06

Hi there , butchabay, nice skin!!!!

I have just installed yesterday just to try.

Just a question, it is a small issue, basically it is aesthetic,about the font:

I'm from Spain and all my movie titles and Genres are in Spanish. The problem is that if there is one movie with special character (acent), this letter it is displayed in "minor" and not in capital letter.

For example:

Movie: a dangerous method>spanish translation: un método peligroso

This is how it show the tittle in the skin:

UN MéTODO PELIGROSO

As you can see every letters are in capital letters except the letter with the special character (the acent). Even if I write down without acent the spanish scrapper (filmaffinity) rename the tittle with the acent.

Can you point me how can I solve this?

Also, there is not other fonts except the default of the skin?

Thanks in advanced

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - butchabay - 2012-09-06

@joselbcn33

Already discussed and it's still on my todo list. Just haven't time atm.

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - Saste - 2012-10-06

hi,
i love this skin...
but there is one little thing which is a little annoying...

you implemented to hide the topbar in the different categories but not to hide it in homescreen.

is it possible to hide it via xml editting?

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - butchabay - 2012-10-07

There was never an option to remove the bar on home screen and never will be.

RE: [MOD] Fusion Migma v2 - Saste - 2012-10-07

I solved it by editing the home.xml ;-)Edit: is it possible to get the textures folder of your skin? So i can edit some of these caus i found no way to extract the xbt file. That would be great...

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express