Kodi Community Forum
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=121023)

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - MarcMarin - 2014-03-18

Hi everyone,

as I understood cdn changes back to "Akamai" and a hulu beta plugin default config should work?

I can successfully login with my hulu plus subscription, start a stream and I see e.g the abc logo and then "opening stream".
Then I see for 1second the music equalizer and the stream exits back to the stream list.

Anything I'm doing completely wrong?

thanks
MarcMarin

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - gjacov - 2014-03-18

I'm trying to picture what is going on at Hulu HQ.... and I see a monkey flippin' switches

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - djones000 - 2014-03-18

And now it seems to be gone again, within the last half hour. Hulu Desktop doesn't even work.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - Johnnymagical - 2014-03-18

I can confirm not working again.
I just watched an entire episode without any problem but they changed it again.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - mattmartinolc - 2014-03-18

I can confirm that this was working yesterday and now I am home from a long day and it is broken again. I have tried the original and the modified stream_hulu.py files.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - cteeto - 2014-03-18

Hey there guys. Great stuff on this forum, really

I am using the stable version from xbmcplus repo. I patched stream_hulu.py previously with the new code from russeldub's post and it worked great with the edgecast cdn.

About 17:00 EST time my wife tried to use the plugin, to discover edgecast cdn is was no longer listed in the popup. Only level3 is listed now. And of course level3 doesn't work whatsoever. I know some people saw akamai again but I never did.

Can anyone else confirm this?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - TamaraKama - 2014-03-19

(2014-03-18, 20:46)gjacov Wrote: I'm trying to picture what is going on at Hulu HQ.... and I see a monkey flippin' switches
Big Grin .... and keeping a browser open to this thread and laughing at us flailing around to fix our Hulu addon...

(2014-03-18, 23:46)cteeto Wrote: Only level3 is listed now. And of course level3 doesn't work whatsoever. I know some people saw akamai again but I never did.

Confirmed.. my modified Hulu addon stopped working showing just level3 so I zipped it up.. deleted it and reinstalled the addon and that didn't work either.

Seems as though the behavior now is to cycle between cdn's?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - locomot1f - 2014-03-19

(2014-03-18, 20:46)gjacov Wrote: I'm trying to picture what is going on at Hulu HQ.... and I see a monkey flippin' switches

LMFAO!!!! classic Tongue

Meanwhile... Real Debrid seems to be broken too... still.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - ilovemymac - 2014-03-19

where is this .py that you guys are talking about changing?

From your name I presume you are on a Mac.. yes?
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.hulu/resources/lib
or
Code:
~/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.hulu-beta/resources/lib

the ~/ denotes your home folder...

If you go to the Finder and click on "Go" on the menubar and then "Go to folder and paste one of the above (depending on what version of addon you have installed) it'll take you direct to the folder that has the .py files.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - lanks - 2014-03-19

Lol my wife brought up Zoolander at the computer. But yeah only level 3 here too so no Bob the builder for the kiddos :-P

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - elmerohueso - 2014-03-19

(2014-03-18, 23:46)cteeto Wrote: Only level3 is listed now. And of course level3 doesn't work whatsoever. I know some people saw akamai again but I never did.

Yup. Only darwin-level3, now.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - djones000 - 2014-03-19

I just noticed that Hulu Desktop is working again (it stopped working today when the plugin stopped working again), but I don't have XBMC handy, so I don't know if that's also working again. I had assumed that the two not working was related.

[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - ilovemymac - 2014-03-19

(2014-03-19, 03:22)smoke_tetsu Wrote: From your name I presume you are on a Mac.. yes?
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.hulu/resources/lib
or
Code:
~/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.hulu-beta/resources/lib

the ~/ denotes your home folder...

If you go to the Finder and click on "Go" on the menubar and then "Go to folder and paste one of the above (depending on what version of addon you have installed) it'll take you direct to the folder that has the .py files.

I'm on an Apple TV 2 and my uncle has a cx919 android with the issue