Kodi Community Forum
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=121023)

Re: RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - ialand - 2013-09-21

(2013-09-19, 05:16)matt-tastic Wrote: OK, so i've searched the last 20 or so pages, looking for answers, and peopel seem to be having other issues than my experience.

I've uninstalled the BlueCop plugin (and deleted it from the add-ons folder)
I've installed the xbmcplus repo and add-on (ver 3.4.8)
I've turned off commercials
I've change the resolution and CND to all 3 options
Win7 x64, XBMC 12.2
I'm using HULU (no sobscription)

I can browse, up until I get to the menu "popular / recently added / TV / Movies / Search"
After that, it will bring up thethe q zcac following menu, but any option on any menu past there results in a "script failed" message

I can search (say "family guy) and it will give me options, but they don't have audio. Limelite CND is the only one that plays video at all.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/0fe0kCWL

any z few _ or options would be great. all functions work fine via chrome, so I don't think it's related tro a setting outside of XBMC.

Thank you!

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - cgebke - 2013-09-21

(2013-09-11, 18:54)SikeMo Wrote: Does anyone have their library auto-updater working properly? I have to run it for it to work, but the hourly timer has never worked for me.

I don't think mine is working either. At one time it removed watched videos from my queue in hulu (on the website, not just in XBMC), but no such luck anymore. Did you ever find a fix?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - SikeMo - 2013-09-21

Nope. Nothing. You'd think it would be an easy fix.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - calib3r - 2013-09-22

Anyone get this? When I try to play some videos, this shows up.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - spanktastic2120 - 2013-09-22

(2013-09-22, 02:45)calib3r Wrote: Anyone get this? When I try to play some videos, this shows up.

Its a setting.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - binarybomber - 2013-09-22

Question, I hope somebody can help me with.

Hulu library auto update keeps deleting the files when it runs on auto update. If I do a manual update, it's fine. But everytime it does the update itself, it deletes the files.

I don't mean cleaning the library, it's actually deleting the strm files and the folder they reside in.

Running a server on Ubuntu 11.10 where the update takes place, shared with MySQL to Apple TV. Updates from subscriptions, not queue.

Anybody seen this?

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - locomot1f - 2013-09-24

is it deleting files that Hulu Plus has deemed "expired"?
if so, then it's doing what it should be doing.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - spanktastic2120 - 2013-09-24

(2013-09-22, 08:15)binarybomber Wrote: I don't mean cleaning the library, it's actually deleting the strm files and the folder they reside in.

Does it delete the show folders or the directory containing the show folders?
The latter is the default behavior when you bring up the context menu on subscriptions and select "clear library directory" and the hululibraryautoupdate script doesnt have that function in its code.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - binarybomber - 2013-09-26

No, it deletes everything...the Show folders, the library folders, the files themselves...everything gets removed. However, it hasn't happened in a couple days now, so...I'm just watching it to see what happens at this point.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - spanktastic2120 - 2013-09-26

(2013-09-26, 01:35)binarybomber Wrote: the Show folders, the library folders, the files themselves...everything gets removed

So it disappears from your library as well? The only way thats possible is when you clean the library.

I think what youre doing is selecting "clear library directory" from the hulu plugin context menu.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - mammothman777 - 2013-09-27

Hello,

I have an OUYA android box and have installed hulu 3.4.8 on ouyas native XBMC 12.2. I installed it from the xbmcplus repository version 1.2. I had previously installed and removed Hulu from BlueCop repository. When I look at the Hulu Information under Video addons it still says the author is BlueCop. I am in Canada and have set up a DNS through TUNLR. Hulu works on my windows machines through browser but when I try and use it on the Ouya XBMC I get "SMIL did not contain video links Geo-Blocked." I turned off all adds and set the default CDN to all 3 settings and still no go. Please help!!!!!

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - moneymaker - 2013-09-27

(2013-09-27, 08:51)mammothman777 Wrote: Hello,

I have an OUYA android box and have installed hulu 3.4.8 on ouyas native XBMC 12.2. I installed it from the xbmcplus repository version 1.2. I had previously installed and removed Hulu from BlueCop repository. When I look at the Hulu Information under Video addons it still says the author is BlueCop. I am in Canada and have set up a DNS through TUNLR. Hulu works on my windows machines through browser but when I try and use it on the Ouya XBMC I get "SMIL did not contain video links Geo-Blocked." I turned off all adds and set the default CDN to all 3 settings and still no go. Please help!!!!!
Code:
# Select "akamai" for the Default CDN
# Uncheck "Network Pre-roll".
# Set Pre-Roll ads and Trailing ads to 0.
# Uncheck "Enable Commercial breaks".
# be sure Proxy is Unchecked.

Now test it. If that doesn't work, leave all other settings the same, but try a different Default CDN, like "limelight".

The plugin is working, but I think Android isn't handle the DNS correctly. Try using a different DNS, probably a different provider.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - mammothman777 - 2013-09-27

(2013-09-27, 13:05)moneymaker Wrote:

Code:

Now test it. If that doesn't work, leave all other settings the same, but try a different Default CDN, like "limelight".

The plugin is working, but I think Android isn't handle the DNS correctly. Try using a different DNS, probably a different provider.

Awesome thanks! I tried DNS from unblockus and it worked. Guess it doesn't like the tunlr DNS.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - locomot1f - 2013-09-30

anybody else having trouble with Marvel's Agents of Shield not getting added to the Library?

not sure why this is the only show that is not showing up in my Library.

RE: [SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin - bigdogeh - 2013-09-30

(2013-09-27, 17:25)mammothman777 Wrote:
(2013-09-27, 13:05)moneymaker Wrote:

Code:

Awesome thanks! I tried DNS from unblockus and it worked. Guess it doesn't like the tunlr DNS.

tunlr works on the ouya. I can confirm it... wired or wireless. just have to change the dns adress in advanced, network settings of the ouya