Kodi Community Forum
WIP 1080LF (Linear) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: WIP 1080LF (Linear) (/showthread.php?tid=121578)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: [WIP] Linear - Hudson_Hawk04 - 2013-06-06

thanks for the update

RE: [WIP] Linear - akya - 2013-06-17

(2013-06-06, 00:36)Piers Wrote: Again sorry for the lack of updates - work and horrific skin coding skills get in the way - still working on it though.

Good luck and thanks for the update ! Smile

RE: [WIP] Linear - SamHill - 2013-07-12

Its looking awesome. It will be worth the wait.

RE: [WIP] Linear - User 170994 - 2013-07-22

Awesome.
Would like to hear some updates.

RE: [WIP] Linear - cdizzel99 - 2013-07-29

If you are still looking for some help in getting this skin finished please let me know. I think that this skin looks fantastic and would love to see it completed. I am not very good from the graphical side but could definitely help with the coding.

RE: [WIP] Linear - Piers - 2013-07-31

Sorry but this skin is dead - my coding skills are nowhere near good enough to complete it. If anyone would like to do the coding and I do the graphics then please let me know.

RE: [WIP] Linear - cdizzel99 - 2013-07-31

(2013-07-31, 07:50)Piers Wrote: Sorry but this skin is dead - my coding skills are nowhere near good enough to complete it. If anyone would like to do the coding and I do the graphics then please let me know.

I can code this skin if you provide the graphics, let me know I would hate to see this thing die. I sent you a PM.

RE: [WIP] Linear - Crimzin - 2013-08-03

(2013-07-31, 07:50)Piers Wrote: Sorry but this skin is dead - my coding skills are nowhere near good enough to complete it. If anyone would like to do the coding and I do the graphics then please let me know.

Shocking /s. Called this months ago in this very thread.

So yet another case of someone who can put something together in Photoshop, likes some attention when people get excited for it, and then realizes they bit off way more than they could chew.

Why people thought this skin was ever going to materialize after this long with not even an Alpha is beyond me. Hopefully someone with some actual coding skills can do something with the 'idea'.

RE: [WIP] Linear - Piers - 2014-02-20

(2013-08-03, 04:58)Crimzin Wrote:

So yet another case of someone who can put something together in Photoshop, likes some attention when people get excited for it, and then realizes they bit off way more than they could chew.

Why people thought this skin was ever going to materialize after this long with not even an Alpha is beyond me. Hopefully someone with some actual coding skills can do something with the 'idea'.

I find posts like yours moronic, you're more than welcome to put something together.

Edit: after looking at the majority of your posts I see that you complain every time a person puts effort and time into coming up with an idea and not being able to, for whatever reason, complete it. I look forward to seeing your fully working and released skin.

RE: [WIP] Linear - Smobbo - 2014-02-20

(2014-02-20, 08:18)Piers Wrote:
(2013-08-03, 04:58)Crimzin Wrote:

I find posts like yours moronic, you're more than welcome to put something together.

Edit: after looking at the majority of your posts I see that you complain every time a person puts effort and time into coming up with an idea and not being able to, for whatever reason, complete it. I look forward to seeing your fully working and released skin.

+1 !

Thank you for your effort, hopefully someone else will be able to help you with this skin or use the idea to further develop their own idea.

This is a forum after all, a place to discuss and share ideas about things we as users are excited about, like skins or add-ons. This is not a commercially driven marketplace...

RE: [WIP] Linear - cdizzel99 - 2014-02-20

If you want assistance coding this thing I would love to help. Really like the look of this skin.

RE: [WIP] Linear - Piers - 2014-02-20

(2014-02-20, 10:22)cdizzel99 Wrote: If you want assistance coding this thing I would love to help. Really like the look of this skin.

Any help would be really appreciated. My time is very limited but I have most of the textures already made. I think it's best to go with Gotham and skip Frodo so the skin is ready for v13. Please send a PM if you would like to code, I also have a new idea for the homescreen.

RE: 1080LF (Linear) - Piers - 2014-12-28

I said I would complete this skin. And I've been working on it while most of you have been eating turkey. It's slightly different to the mockups from before, but is being actively worked upon.

RE: 1080LF (Linear) - Amelandbor - 2014-12-28

Interesting news, looking forward to the new design.

RE: 1080LF (Linear) - Piers - 2014-12-28

First post updated with two screenshots of Thumbnail TV and Movie view Smile