[RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skin Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins (/showthread.php?tid=122448)
- Martijn - 2012-02-27 23:11
Quote:UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character
Problem probably lies in a tv show title
- Eisi2005 - 2012-02-27 23:23
it´s a playlist. Is there something that i could do ?
- mikebzh44 - 2012-02-27 23:28
Could you send me the xsp file of the playlist ?
- butchabay - 2012-02-28 01:12
We already have returns for Playlists Totals TVShows?
- mikebzh44 - 2012-02-28 08:17
I'm working on it. I hope to release the new version before this night (Paris time).
- butchabay - 2012-02-28 09:31
Easy mate nice to hear you're working on it!
- Eisi2005 - 2012-02-28 09:33
here are my playlists.
With playlist Animation.xsp all works fine. With playlist Kinderserie and TV-Serie i have problems.
- mikebzh44 - 2012-02-28 10:58
Could you test with this script :
(replace your randomandlastitems.py in your directory XBMC/addons/script.randomandlastitems)
and send me your LOG
- Eisi2005 - 2012-02-28 11:32
i could test when the kids in bad, i give you the log file.
- mikebzh44 - 2012-02-28 15:41
Version 1.1.3 released
- [Fix] resume= and watched= were not managed with playlists
- [Add] Propertie TvShows set to number of TV Shows in library or playlist
Now you can have :
- number of TV shows : TvShows
- number of episodes : Count
- number of watched episodes : Watched
- number of unwatched episodes : Unwatched