Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins (/showthread.php?tid=122448)

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - mikebzh44 - 2012-04-18

Version 1.2.1 released

v1.2.1
- [Add] The script now manage Music (playlists or library).
See README.txt or LISEZMOI.txt for details.

Properties returned to main window with audio library or audio playlist :

Playlist<method>Music<menu>.Type = Music
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.Artists = Number of artists in library or playlist
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.Albums = Number of albums in library or playlist
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.Songs = Nombre of songs in library or playlist
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.<# of album>.Album = Album N°# title
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.<# of album>.Artist = Album N°# artist name
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.<# of album>.Year = Album N°# year
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.<# of album>.Fanart = Album N°# fanart
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.<# of album>.Thumb = Album N°# thumbnail
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.<# of album>.ArtistPath = Album N°# artist path (eg : C:\Music\Artist1)
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.<# of album>.AlbumPath = Album N°# path (eg : C:\Music\Artist1\Album1)
Playlist<method>Music<menu>.<# of album>.PlayPath = Album N°# for playing (musicdb://3/1/)

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - fmronan - 2012-04-18

Very nice

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - mikebzh44 - 2012-04-18

Version 1.2.2 released

v1.2.2
- [Fix] Statistic for songs was wrong on library or albums playlist

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Mudislander - 2012-04-29

Added script to Confluence.Lite.Mod

Up to 10 playlists can be added as the main menu in place of the original menu items. ( Though I wouldn't recomend that many Big Grin) No problems on my install with Movie or Episode playlists, Music option is new and may have a few problems.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - mikebzh44 - 2012-04-30

Nice skin. Thanks for using this script.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - minimoe - 2012-05-13

(2012-04-29, 18:32)Mudislander Wrote: Added script to Confluence.Lite.Mod

Up to 10 playlists can be added as the main menu in place of the original menu items. ( Though I wouldn't recomend that many Big Grin) No problems on my install with Movie or Episode playlists, Music option is new and may have a few problems.

I posted about this problem in Mudislander's thread but it seems it isn't a problem with his skin.

I run nightlies and thumbs or posters don't show in the home screen when I associate a VPL with a home button. I just tried Glass and thumbs/posters don't work either. Only in Aeon NOX 3 it seems to work properly.

The built-in RecentItems script works fine.

I can upload a log later, if you need one.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - fmronan - 2012-05-13

Why it don't work with Glass?
How are you added the widget?

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - minimoe - 2012-05-13

(2012-05-13, 15:18)fmronan Wrote: Why it don't work with Glass?
How are you added the widget?

I associated a smart playlist with the TVShows home button and activated recent items. I can see episode numbers and titles but not the thumbnails.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - fmronan - 2012-05-13

you must have
episodeName>SeasonNumber>episodes?

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - ronie - 2012-05-13

(2012-05-13, 13:50)minimoe Wrote: I run nightlies and thumbs or posters don't show in the home screen when I associate a VPL with a home button.

it's an issue in recent xbmc builds:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13010

Thanks ronie. I read something about it but I thought it was fixed.

Re: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Martijn - 2012-05-13

Small tip. Try to verify against Eden11.0 stable to see if it's a.script bug or an xbmc nightly bug.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - minimoe - 2012-05-14

(2012-05-13, 23:12)Martijn Wrote: Small tip. Try to verify against Eden11.0 stable to see if it's a.script bug or an xbmc nightly bug.

I kind of did. I only uninstalled 11.0 and installed he nightlies. Thumbs and posters that showed in 11.0 disappeared in the nightly.

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - mikebzh44 - 2012-05-14

OK. So I'm glade to see that is a XBMC 11.0 nightly problem and not a script or a skin problemBig Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Random and last items of video smartplaylist script for Skins / Skinners - Mudislander - 2012-05-14

(2012-05-14, 09:58)mikebzh44 Wrote: OK. So I'm glade to see that is a XBMC 11.0 nightly problem and not a script or a skin problemBig Grin

You & me both Big Grin It was a an issue to try to show up items from a playlist that could be on any menu item and of unknown content. My opinon this script rocks & once it's in the main repo should become very popular. Just out of interest I must dig around Aeon NOX 3 & see what's different to make it work.