[RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skin Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins (/showthread.php?tid=122448)
- MarcosQui - 2012-03-02 15:36
I found a bug, how to reproduce:
- Create two playlists, one with 1 or 2 movies, another with several movies.
- Add a playlist with several movies in the Menu. Go to Home and see the corresponding list, all right.
- Return the settings and add the small playlist in the same menu. Go to Home and see the corresponding list, the old items listed are still there, under this current list.
The only way the list be updated is closing and opening the skin.
I believe it affects all skins.
- mikebzh44 - 2012-03-02 15:40
Oups ! I have put the cleaning properties in comment.
You can edit the script and remove # before :
- mikebzh44 - 2012-03-02 15:45
Version 1.1.4 released
- [Fix] Properties were not cleaned between two call
- MarcosQui - 2012-03-02 16:35
I appreciate your attention but unfortunately the problem remains.
- mikebzh44 - 2012-03-02 16:38
Sorry. The ZIP uploaded was incorrect.
Now, every thing is fixed.
Some performace issues - sdaconceicao - 2012-03-02 16:56
I'm using the current version of the script in the Fusion Migma skin, and I've noticed 2 things with it.
On my 10/15 series playlists, it takes about 45s-1 minute to run, which isn't that bad. On my 220 series 5500 episode playlist, it takes 45 minutes. I'm using a MySQL db if that makes any difference.
I've also noticed that if the script is run, pretty much any addon(video or program) takes between 1-5 minutes to initialize. Without it enabled, they take 2-5 seconds. The worst in my experience are Advanced Launcher and The Trailers.
- Martijn - 2012-03-02 17:10
sdaconceicao Wrote:I'm using the current version of the script in the Fusion Migma skin, and I've noticed 2 things with it.
So what do you expect when running several addons at a time?
Especialy when using mysql, large library and probably a slow HTPC. Don't think that anything can be done about that
- mikebzh44 - 2012-03-02 17:11
You have a huge collection of th-shows and episodes !!!
To get "Recently added" episodes, the script have to :
-make a JSON request on the database (maybe MySQL is not the same as SQLite)
- get all your episodes (5500 !!)
- sort episodes by ID
- return properties
I don't know if I can make things better
- mikebzh44 - 2012-03-02 17:16
Here is a video of my HTPC (Atom N330) with Glass skin.
My script is called 4 times in parallel and evertthing is OK within a minut .
- MarcosQui - 2012-03-02 17:27
mikebzh44 Wrote:Sorry. The ZIP uploaded was incorrect.
Thanks, it works fine now.