Kodi Community Forum
Combo:LG LW6500 55 inch, Denon 1311XP, Htpc 4TB running XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Hardware (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: Combo:LG LW6500 55 inch, Denon 1311XP, Htpc 4TB running XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=122646)

Pages: 1 2 3

Combo:LG LW6500 55 inch, Denon 1311XP, Htpc 4TB running XBMC - tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

Lw6500 Combo LG 55 inch 3D TV, Denon 1311XP, 500Gb PS3 Fat, Slim Xbox Halo Reach Edition, HTPC with XBMC

Introduction :

When building my home entertainment system, I want these features, conditions must be met as follows:
- Must be Full 3D Bluray iso play with MVC codec
- Must play 3D games on PC, Playstation 3, Xbox 360
- Must support 23,976 frames when playing movies
- HTPC case must be compact in size mini-ITX
- Must can run MAc OSX Lion 10.7 , cecause I need to write program for IOS (iphone, ipad).

Here is the partial specific image:
TV: LW6500 passive 3D Cinema TV

Speaker/ recevier: Denon DHT-1311XP 5.1 Seamless support 3D hdmi1.4

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

Ouput device:
- Full 3D HTPC HDMI 1.4 Dual OS Windows 7 and OSX Lion running XBMC play music, movies, movies of games (for Windows), emulators (ps1, ps2, psp, wii, gamecube, nes, SNES ...) configuration :

Main: ZOTAC H67ITX-CE LGA 1155 Intel H67 HDMI SATA 6Gb / s USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
GPU: Sparkle GeForce GT430 1024 MB DDR3 PCI-Express 2.0 Graphics Card with Native HDMI Video Card, SXT4301024S3LNM
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz 2 x 256KB L2 Cache 3MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I32100
Case: XC Cube EZ661L SILVER
Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL
Internal HDD: 4TB WD 2TB x 2 = green 3 sata hdd

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

- Video Games: Console:
+ Ps3 fat hack with internal 500GB hdd
+ Xbox 360 Slim Halo Reach Edition jtag hack.

+ Softmod Nintendo Wii game machine.
+ Nintendo Gamecube
+ Ps2 game machine

Control home entertainment system with:
- Ipad: used instead of remote & keyboard to control XBMC via wifi.

- Microsoft Kinect: use your hands to gesture control actions on XBMC

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

Images arranged in the room:

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

How does the HTPC when power on:

- If you plug the usb port usb invisible when iBoot will power PC a menu to select the operating system: Windows 7 or OSX Lion. If there is no very straight usb iBoot will Windows 7.

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

- In Windows 7 you to develop software to generate virtual wifi wifi auto run.
- Run the software on their mobile ipad mouse to replace the mouse and keyboard connect to the HTPC:

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

In Mobile Mouse program that lists all the software on the Windows 7 taskbar, you just touch the icon, the software that will lauch.

I launch XBMC from the icon on the dock of the ipad Mobile Mouse.

XBMC started load.

XBMC app running on my Ipad Commander, this app will connect to XBMC on HTPC, it load music library, movie, tv show from the HTPC (including screenshots, description), the commander ipad XBMC screen will allow the action to play, stop, return to pay back, to see detail information about movies, music, tv show, turn off subtitles .... With so many styles displayed as thumbnails, fanart, DVD case ....

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

Also I still use XBMC Kinect to control by hand without a remote or ipad:

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

The following is a description more detailed features of XBMC on my HTPC: XBMC media center software can say the most powerful current in this field, almost invisible, as compared with other competitors as well as the multitude of compared with the HD player. It can manage, Movies, Music, TV Series, game, photo album, along with a huge library of plug ins such as youtube, trailer, social network, torrent .... On the ravishing interface with hundreds of different themes. The system features you have XBMC setup:
- The movie: play 3D SBS, Over Under inside XBMC. When choosing a 3D bluray movie XBMC will auto mount. Iso file and launch Total Media Theater 5 to play 3D Full HD. After escaping from Total Media Theater, the screen will return to XBMC. There is a quite cool feature that I have setup for my XBMC Cinema Experience which is a feature, this feature allows to assign a video clip (random or fixed) that will run before the main film is running, when accommodated Cinema movie experince if we select button it will run the clip. I config it to run some commercials as Heneiken beer, Tiger Beer and clip Galaxy Cinema "banned smoking end, forbidden love message nhit speech." Feeling very much like going to the movies really.
- On the Music: How to play a song in the library that XBMC will display information about the singer's fanart change background, slide show photos of the singer.
- On Tv Show: pointlessness tv show when XBMC will display all of the drama is very beautiful art form Clear (the icon with background transparency film), when choosing a certain film, XBMC will display all the season, after season, then we choose the current XBMC episole all of film.
- About the Game: XBMC manage all systems from Games for Windows game to the type as ps1 emulator, ps2, gamecube, wii, snes When we choose a system that it will list all the games drug platforms, with full information about the game along with screenshots and fanart, when you click a game it goes to the guy through this game without the management giaqo game emulator, when exiting the game, the screen returned to the screen of XBMC.
- Air Play Features: XBMC will play Air Play Receiver, if the iPhone, iPad running IOS> 4.2, when you view the movie, music, phot on the device will have air play icon, click in the it will transfer pictures / music to XBMC.
Some photo XBMC screen capture:
- Monitor homescreen, menu focus movie:

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

- Movie, multi plex view style:

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

- When pressing more information:

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

- Movie be grouped into groups (called a movie set), often use him as chop triology, Ultimat Collection:

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

- tetsu81vn - 2012-02-12

- Homescreen TV Show:

- Browse All TV Show Clear art style:

- Browse all Season:

- Browse Episole: