Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: PVR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+---- Thread: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 (/showthread.php?tid=125232)

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - trans - 2012-04-15

I've just updated the addon from the git.
The new menu point in the version 0.1.13 "Deep Standby Send Command" is not displayed.
There is a wrong letter in the "settings.xml" in line 28 "tyoe =" bool ""

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-04-16

(2012-04-15, 22:22)trans Wrote: I've just updated the addon from the git.
The new menu point in the version 0.1.13 "Deep Standby Send Command" is not displayed.
There is a wrong letter in the "settings.xml" in line 28 "tyoe =" bool ""

Fixed, thanks.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - NoMad28 - 2012-04-16

What requirements does this plugin have?
I have a DBox2 (sagem) with GLJ Neutrino OS, can TV be streamed from this?
how to configure?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - MrHenky - 2012-04-16

(2012-04-16, 20:56)NoMad28 Wrote: What requirements does this plugin have?
how to configure?

Use internal tuxbox for streaming. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TuxBox. That should work.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - trans - 2012-04-16

(2012-04-16, 20:56)NoMad28 Wrote: What requirements does this plugin have?
how to configure?

For this addon you need a box with enigma2.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - xalaros - 2012-04-17

This is starting to work nicely on my vuplus uno, a big thanks to the developer.
What seems to be very frustrating is the inability to move through channel groups by selecting the group you want from a list or something.
i mean you can move through the list by pressing enter, but if you have 100 channel groups(not very uncommon for enigma2 settings like cyrus,vhannibal,cajton) then you are in big trouble. Can such functionality be programmed into the plugin or it is a limitation of the skin/live tv interfaceHuh?

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-04-17

(2012-04-17, 14:37)xalaros Wrote: This is starting to work nicely on my vuplus uno, a big thanks to the developer.
What seems to be very frustrating is the inability to move through channel groups by selecting the group you want from a list or something.
i mean you can move through the list by pressing enter, but if you have 100 channel groups(not very uncommon for enigma2 settings like cyrus,vhannibal,cajton) then you are in big trouble. Can such functionality be programmed into the plugin or it is a limitation of the skin/live tv interfaceHuh?

Afaik the PVR developer has this already on his agenda (there is nothing I can do about this in the addon)

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - nessus - 2012-04-18

Ok. I am must doing something wrong here or i missing some steps.

This is what i did on Win7 and with T! skin :

1. I install this XBMC PVR build: Stable Eden-pvr update 1 (build 73) (2 Apr 2012) from here: http://xbmc.opdenkamp.eu/
2. Next i install ("install from zip file") vuplus-addon version 0.1.12 from here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1c5w3yo9r2gbirb
3. I configure in the addon settings only the IP, user name & password of my Dreambox 7000. (all the other pvr clients are disable)

Result: No Channels. No anything.
When i am going to skin's TV Settings and choose to "Search for channels" i get a message that says "None of the connected PVR backends supports scanning for channels".

My Dreambox is streaming fine to XBMC through tuxbox client as video source.

So... how dumb am i ? Big Grin

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - ultraman - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 01:40)nessus Wrote: Ok. I am must doing something wrong here ...... Dreambox 7000 .......
You are using DM7000 which is Enigma1 box. This is not supported. You must use Enigma2.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - trans - 2012-04-18

Can not an admin change the thread title in the example "[WIP] Addon for Client PVR XBMC for EPG and full control of receivers with enigma2".

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - nessus - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 08:22)ultraman Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 01:40)nessus Wrote: Ok. I am must doing something wrong here ...... Dreambox 7000 .......
You are using DM7000 which is Enigma1 box. This is not supported. You must use Enigma2.

I see.
I suppose i should read more carefully before posting. Although the thread title says "Dreambox and Dbox2". It will be more accurate if it says "Enigma 2 (or E2)" only boxes.

Cheers
Nessus

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - dan_jericho - 2012-04-19

(2012-04-12, 22:10)marlin Wrote: I'm on 0.1.12, and really happy with this addon! Thanks a lot jdembski, and all you others who has helped!

But I have noticed one issue; changing bouquets within the addon is not working all the time. That is, after the initial set up, channel scan, and EPG scan, everything is working fine. But after restarting XBMC, the switching between bouquets is not working anymore. To get it working again, I have to reset the EPG database. Then it is working fine until next restart of XBMC. Anyone else have this issue?

I'm running the windows version of the addon within Op den Kamp's pvr build 73, and Aeon MQ3 skin.

First off, great plugin, thanks for all the hard work.

Im having the same issue as Marlin, in that I loose the ability to switch between bouquets after reboot and need to do a rescan to get them back. Ive checked the log and all seems ok, as is the channel xml file. I am importing a lot of channels (nearly 6000). Would there be an issue of the EPG file or xml file being too large?

Thanks

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-04-19

(2012-04-19, 11:25)dan_jericho Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 22:10)marlin Wrote: I'm on 0.1.12, and really happy with this addon! Thanks a lot jdembski, and all you others who has helped!

But I have noticed one issue; changing bouquets within the addon is not working all the time. That is, after the initial set up, channel scan, and EPG scan, everything is working fine. But after restarting XBMC, the switching between bouquets is not working anymore. To get it working again, I have to reset the EPG database. Then it is working fine until next restart of XBMC. Anyone else have this issue?

I'm running the windows version of the addon within Op den Kamp's pvr build 73, and Aeon MQ3 skin.

First off, great plugin, thanks for all the hard work.

Im having the same issue as Marlin, in that I loose the ability to switch between bouquets after reboot and need to do a rescan to get them back. Ive checked the log and all seems ok, as is the channel xml file. I am importing a lot of channels (nearly 6000). Would there be an issue of the EPG file or xml file being too large?

Thanks

Can you please upload the channeldata.xml & the debug log?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - dan_jericho - 2012-04-19

(2012-04-19, 11:25)dan_jericho Wrote: First off, great plugin, thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks

On further inspection of the log file there seems to be issues with getting the EPG.

Code:
04:09:39 T:2715708224   ERROR: SQL: Abort due to constraint violation
                                            Query: INSERT INTO epgtags (idEpg, iStartTime, iEndTime, sTitle, sPlotOutline, sPlot, iGenreType, iGenreSubType, sGenre, iFirstAired, iParentalRating, iStarRating,
                                            Cast: Paul Eddington, Nigel Hawthorne..
                                            Comedy..', 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 71);
04:09:39 T:2715708224   ERROR: ExecuteQuery - failed to execute query 'INSERT INTO epgtags (idEpg, iStartTime, iEndTime, sTitle, sPlotOutline, sPlot, iGenreType, iGenreSubType, sGenre, iFirstAired, iParental
                                            Cast: Paul Eddington, Nigel Hawthorne..
                                            Comedy..', 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 71);'
04:10:08 T:2715708224   ERROR: SQL: Abort due to constraint violation
                                            Query: INSERT INTO epgtags (idEpg, iStartTime, iEndTime, sTitle, sPlotOutline, sPlot, iGenreType, iGenreSubType, sGenre, iFirstAired, iParentalRating, iStarRating,
                                            Category: News/Info-Documentary, Topics-Science', 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 50);
04:10:08 T:2715708224   ERROR: ExecuteQuery - failed to execute query 'INSERT INTO epgtags (idEpg, iStartTime, iEndTime, sTitle, sPlotOutline, sPlot, iGenreType, iGenreSubType, sGenre, iFirstAired, iParental
                                            Category: News/Info-Documentary, Topics-Science', 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 50);'
04:10:36 T:2715708224   ERROR: SQL: Abort due to constraint violation
[/code]

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - trans - 2012-04-20

I've built some of the changes made ​​in windows so that the git-version from 0.1.14 works.
However, I do not know how to replace the "@Version@" in the addon.xml.in by the version number automatically. Maybe because I can help someone.

The following new files in the folder "XBMC-addon-vuplus" copy:

buildzip.bat http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6dmuc9lmijm464v
xbmc-addon-vuplus.sln http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?71dmnh9ku92y5bv

By running the "buildzip.bat" the file "pvr.vuplus.zip" created. It must, however, "Visual C + + 2010 Express" and "7-zip" installed.

To the German letter "ü" in the display settings to replace the file by following "string.xml":

string.xml http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5lz75vbb3f3f9qe