Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: PVR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+---- Thread: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 (/showthread.php?tid=125232)

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - cd492 - 2012-12-19

(2012-12-19, 11:24)jdembski Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 10:57)cd492 Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked before but I can't find the solution for this problem.

I installed the last nightly (http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/XBMC/xbmcpvr.html) with vuplus 1.6.5.

XBMC found all channels but all the time I get the "Connection Lost" Error. Did I miss something?

Do you have a debug log? Is it maybe the same problem as posted above?

10:46:08 T:3588 DEBUG: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: Vu::GetHttpXML - Could not open webAPI.
10:46:08 T:3588 DEBUG: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: Unable to parse XML: Error document empty. at line 0
10:46:08 T:3588 ERROR: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: Vu::Open It seem's that the webinterface cannot be reached. Make sure that you set the correct configuration options in the addon settings!
10:46:08 T:3588 ERROR: ADDON: Dll VU+ / Enigma2 Client - Client returned bad status (1) from Create and is not usable
10:46:08 T:3588 INFO: Called Add-on status handler for '1' of clientName:VU+ / Enigma2 Client, clientID:pvr.vuplus (same Thread=no)
10:46:08 T:3588 WARNING: PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to create add-on VU+ / Enigma2 Client, status = 1

Edit: Ok, habs selber rausgefunden. Der Webinterface Port war falsch. Ich hab ihn jetzt abgeändert, nun klappts problemlos.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - CoolFX - 2012-12-20

Hello!

Where can i download 0.3.4 version, CANT FIND IT!!

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-12-20

You can find the most recent version on http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/XBMC/xbmcpvr.html

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - promiel - 2012-12-20

Hi there.

Maybe somebody can help me with a buffer issue in combination with VU Ultimo
I have a late 2012 i5 Mac mini. On OSX with xbmc frodo all betas and rc1/2 running the latest VU plugin there are constant buffering issues. But my Dreambox 800Hd SE works perfectly with the same setup..

My audio and video cache goes totally empty, then building a new buffer bucket and that goes empty aswell.
With a mod on advancedsettings.xml to enhance the cache is not helping either.

When i run bootcamp Windows 7 on the same Mac mini the only thing i have to do is enhance vq and aq a little and there are no buffering issues...

Every device is on gigabit network.

Help is very much welcomeSmile

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - sfuchs - 2012-12-21

Try to disable HW acceleration in XBMC under OS X and give it a try...

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - natenjo - 2012-12-25

this plugin is super!, the only feature that i'm stiff missing is timeshift. I thought it should work with plugin versions after 1.6.4.so i upgraded from 1.6.3.5 to 1.6.5 from http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/XBMC/xbmcpvr.html . Unfortunately timeshift doesn't seem to be included. I'm hoping to see this feature included soon Smile

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Loki555 - 2012-12-25

Hello,

I use this addon for long time now, thank you very much to implement this to xbmc.

One big problem I can not solve, tried to update Ubuntu to 12.10, update XBMC to Frodo and nvidia driver to 4.3.0 NVIDIA 313.09 but still have problems with pvr when watching hdtv (1080i).
From time to time the channel stucks and I see buffering for a view seconds, then it runs again. It's frustrating.

I changed some settings in the manual created file advancedsettings.xml:
inputstreamdelay 1000
minvideocachelevel 20
minaudiocachelevel 20
cachemembuffersize 524288000
but this does not fix my problem.

I hope today I found a new hint to the solution:
ERROR: ffmpeg[B1A44700]: [h264_vdpau] number of reference frames (0+4) exceeds max (3; probably corrupt input), discarding one
ERROR: ffmpeg[B1A44700]: [h264_vdpau] reference picture missing during reorder
ERROR: ffmpeg[B1A44700]: [h264_vdpau] Missing reference picture

For now I disabled vdpau in XBMC, hope someone can help me to fix the problem.

Greetings

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - im85288 - 2012-12-26

Is it possible to get channel changing to be faster? I use an enigma 2 box with the plugin remote stream converter which when connected to a server box, channel changing is near enough instant. However in xbmc using this addon connected to the same server box channel changes are approx 3-4 seconds.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Loki555 - 2012-12-26

I have a Vu+ UNO with VTI 5.0 Channel change also 3-4 seconds

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-26, 02:11)im85288 Wrote: Is it possible to get channel changing to be faster? I use an enigma 2 box with the plugin remote stream converter which when connected to a server box, channel changing is near enough instant. However in xbmc using this addon connected to the same server box channel changes are approx 3-4 seconds.

Maybe it is possible to increase the speed of channelswitching by implementing the demuxing in the addon. Right now the addon will simply provide the URL / the raw TS stream to XBMC, which will then detect the stream properties and begin to play it.

But implementing this will need some more time - unless someone else is going to step in I will wait until after frodo when the timeshifting-stuff will be improved.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - im85288 - 2012-12-26

That would be awesome if we could somehow get the channel changing speed to close to that of a enigma 2 box, and along with timeshift would complete the package. After that for me the only thing missing is a good epg skin as I feel the ones I have tried (Aeon Nox, Xperience 1080, Confluence) are still not focusing much effort in the pvr area..if they could make the epg like the one in the ViX image I would be verry happy!!

Jdembski, you've done a great job with this addon..thanks for your efforts

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - giangi_media - 2012-12-26

I have a dm800se I can because if I try to conneter me back my dreambox connection error
xbmc windows 7 + 64 + dm800se

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-26, 17:46)giangi_media Wrote: I have a dm800se I can because if I try to conneter me back my dreambox connection error
xbmc windows 7 + 64 + dm800se

?

Debug log please...

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Loki555 - 2012-12-27

Does enyone have the same problem with the buffering?
I5 Processor with 4x2,8 GHZ, 8GB Ram, SSD HDD, Nvidia GT430.

I added the xorg-edgers ppa and made an update. Now I have a CPU usage from under 20%, before 40%+.

I recognized that everytime when I the playback stucks and I get the buffering message the network traffic goes to 0.
So I installed the original driver from the vendor realtek
for my RTL8111 network card. After a reboot I have still stuckings. Most time every 15 to 20 seconds sometime no stuckings for up to 5 Minutes and then again every 15 seconds.

For Testing I have setup an windows machine and installed XBMC Frodo everything works fine, so it´s not a problem of the addon or the vu+ box. The failure is based on the network chip.
Tomorrow I will try another network adapter.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - djjungly - 2012-12-28

(2012-11-29, 11:42)belese Wrote: Hi,

I have modif the vudata plugin for enigma1.

This is not clean, but it work.
For the moment, only, watching and EPG work, no recording.
Here's the file to change in plugin src.x
The new source don't work for E2, it will work only for E1.

i don't use the xml from E1, there are mal formatted with bad xml characters inside, and i can't parse it,
so i use the standard E1 webif.

here's the file to change in :
VuData.cpp

Belese

ps :
In plugin setting, change Streaming port to 31339 or port you used for streaming from Dreambox.
and check Zap before channel switch

Can u pls tell me where/how to install this cpp file? i m on window and i have dm500s.