Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: PVR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+---- Thread: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 (/showthread.php?tid=125232)

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Leatherface - 2012-12-28

You need the whole source and then replace the VuData.cpp file and after that compile it.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - djjungly - 2012-12-29

(2012-12-28, 13:56)Leatherface Wrote: You need the whole source and then replace the VuData.cpp file and after that compile it.

can u kindly guide me to where i can find sourcecode and how i can compile on window machine? thanks in advance

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Leatherface - 2012-12-29

Sorry i can only give support how to do it on a Linux machine.

Sourcecode is here https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc-pvr-addons/tree/master/addons/pvr.vuplus

Maybe i'll add e1 version in my repository for people that want to compile it.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - kemik - 2013-01-01

Just installed RC for Raspbmc today and setup Live TV using addon to my DM800 which seemed to be working ok and then I started getting 'connecton lost' and I'm not convinced I changed anything

Is there a troubleshooting checklist somewhere to help me diagnose please?as I've spent a couple of hours now trying to get it working, rebooting both raspberry pi and DM800, reconfiguring, etc and can't get it to work again :-(

Thanks

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - minute - 2013-01-03

Hello, I have a DM 500 S and I want to try if it works. Anyone with DM500S manage to make it work with XBMC on Windows and can make a how-to?

Sv: RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Crall - 2013-01-03

(2013-01-03, 14:46)minute Wrote: Hello, I have a DM 500 S and I want to try if it works. Anyone with DM500S manage to make it work with XBMC on Windows and can make a how-to?

It's for enigma 2 and dm500s is enigma1 if I'm not totally wrong, try and read at least two pages back where some one is trying to modify it for enigma 1.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - minute - 2013-01-03

I read it, I know is enigma1, but I just ask if it works and how to do it. Sorry for my wrong of misguided topic.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - devmc - 2013-01-05

frodo rc3 keeps buffering on dutch sd channels what happend here ?

iam using intel 64 build from openelec latest rc1 release from 3 january on a asrock h-77itx mobo
output audio thru spdiff and i have a dedicated vuduo for streaming purpose only.

this buffering problem happens only on sd channels with mp2-stereo codec used.
Since frodo i have these problems with this addon.

really a bummer dont know where the problem is .

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - typek3003 - 2013-01-06

Hi, maybe im just an idiot, but I would like to ask : I have Dreambox DM8000, with two tuners connected to LNB... Therefore I should enjoy the possibility of one program watching plujs one recording.. OR I would say, that one could watch channel in living room right on dreambox and I should be able to watch stream via PVR on mny computer using XBMC, am I right ? Because the plugin works flawlessly, everyting is ok but I can only watch the channel which is currently selected on box itself... Is there a possibily of independent streaming ? Thanks, Mike

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-01-06

(2013-01-06, 21:46)typek3003 Wrote: Hi, maybe im just an idiot, but I would like to ask : I have Dreambox DM8000, with two tuners connected to LNB... Therefore I should enjoy the possibility of one program watching plujs one recording.. OR I would say, that one could watch channel in living room right on dreambox and I should be able to watch stream via PVR on mny computer using XBMC, am I right ? Because the plugin works flawlessly, everyting is ok but I can only watch the channel which is currently selected on box itself... Is there a possibily of independent streaming ? Thanks, Mike

Hmm, this should work. Can you watch it via the web interface?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - coercity - 2013-01-06

(2013-01-06, 21:46)typek3003 Wrote: Hi, maybe im just an idiot, but I would like to ask : I have Dreambox DM8000, with two tuners connected to LNB... Therefore I should enjoy the possibility of one program watching plujs one recording.. OR I would say, that one could watch channel in living room right on dreambox and I should be able to watch stream via PVR on mny computer using XBMC, am I right ? Because the plugin works flawlessly, everyting is ok but I can only watch the channel which is currently selected on box itself... Is there a possibily of independent streaming ? Thanks, Mike

hi, from what I've seen on my VU+ Duo it seems like you stream/record only one stream at the same time. The other tuner is nevertheless available for direct ( via HDMI) viewing from the box.
HTH

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - typek3003 - 2013-01-06

Only the currently selected channel can be see via webif, if i select to stream another one, f.e: mediaplayer classic just say Cannot render file.. I don´t know if the problem is with image on the box or tuner setting maybe... Will have to investigate more, any direction would be appreciated
(2013-01-06, 22:07)coercity Wrote:

hi, from what I've seen on my VU+ Duo it seems like you stream/record only one stream at the same time. The other tuner is nevertheless available for direct ( via HDMI) viewing from the box.
HTH

I dont know if I understand u, so it is not possible to watch one channel directly and other on stream ? Mike

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-01-06

(2013-01-06, 22:38)typek3003 Wrote: Only the currently selected channel can be see via webif, if i select to stream another one, f.e: mediaplayer classic just say Cannot render file.. I don´t know if the problem is with image on the box or tuner setting maybe... Will have to investigate more, any direction would be appreciated
(2013-01-06, 22:07)coercity Wrote:

HTH

I dont know if I understand u, so it is not possible to watch one channel directly and other on stream ? Mike

No, this should be possible. Maybe you can tell the dreambox to use the second tuner as the primary tuner, so that the first one is free for the webinf?

This definitely worked before - maybe something changed in openwebif?

I think it has something to do with tuner set-up... Will check that tommorow .. Thank you for express answers Smile
I will report back with progress ..

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - xayide - 2013-01-08

Is signal quality, SNR and BER supposed to work? It never worked for me on DM500HD with openly.
Can I verify the info on the http://dreamboxip/some_url ?