Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: PVR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+---- Thread: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 (/showthread.php?tid=125232)

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-25, 22:36)ibramadhan Wrote: Hey jdembski,
Hope all is well, just a quick question is there any way i can import on 3 bouquets?

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, missed this one:
Disable the check for bouquet updates in the addon settings, quit xbmc and edit the channeldata.xml file. Remove all bouquets but the ones you want to keep - after that start XBMC and reset the PVR database.

After that xbmc should only load the channels from the bouquets you kept in the channeldata.xml file.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - ibramadhan - 2013-01-29

(2013-01-27, 20:20)jdembski Wrote:
Hope all is well, just a quick question is there any way i can import on 3 bouquets?

Thanks

Disable the check for bouquet updates in the addon settings, quit xbmc and edit the channeldata.xml file. Remove all bouquets but the ones you want to keep - after that start XBMC and reset the PVR database.

After that xbmc should only load the channels from the bouquets you kept in the channeldata.xml file.
Thanks bro, ill try that.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - ibramadhan - 2013-01-30

(2013-01-29, 22:05)ibramadhan Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 20:20)jdembski Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks bro, ill try that.

Doesnt seem to work,
any other optons,

Also having a problem with the frodo release. every time i start xbmc i have to restart the pvr database before i have any channels.
tried to reinstall everything with no aval?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-01-31

Can you upload your channeldata.xml & a debug log?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - karan1686 - 2013-02-01

Hello,

I am using this plugin on my mac, and everything loads up as expected but channel changing or loading is very slow, if i stream from the web interface to VLC it is pretty fast, so just wondering if i need to change anything in XBMC?

Sorry if this has been answered, i did go through the posts and i think i read that this is possibly a Frodo issue but just wanted to clarify

Thanks

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - hfmls - 2013-02-08

Hi guys, so, the easy way to explain this should be:

i use 30w satelite to watch TV, we have there D+, ZON,MEO providers.

i can use vu+ plugin with livetv to watch only MEO channels, other channels won't work. I don't know if this helps but, MEO is mpeg4 and dvb-s2, all of them.

The rest simply won't stream. It just say "buffering" and after like 10 seconds it expires.
That's the only reason i still don't use XBMC 24/7

Could you guys have a look at it please?

More INFO:

http://pt.kingofsat.net/pos-30W.php

if you go here, you can understand what i am telling, only packages that says MEO i can watch, the rest i can't. ZON, D+, etc.
The only thing i can think of is, DVB-S2 stream is ok, DVB-S isn't.

What more do you guys need to help me out please?

Thank you very much.

i am streaming DVB-S2 channels (ok) and DVB-S channels (Not ok).

In all boxes everything is ok, only DVB-S stream isn't for XBMC.
thank you very much in advance, i can provider all the information you guys want.

my hardware is xtrend 6600 using openpli 3.0 and powerboard image with dm500hd.
both have same behavior.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - im85288 - 2013-02-08

Have you tried streaming via the openwebif page of those channels to confirm they stream properly outside of this plugin? You just need to go to the ip address of your box on a webpage connected in the same network. If it does not work there, it will not work via this plugin.

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-08, 06:00)hfmls Wrote: Hi guys, so, the easy way to explain this should be:

i use 30w satelite to watch TV, we have there D+, ZON,MEO providers.

i can use vu+ plugin with livetv to watch only MEO channels, other channels won't work. I don't know if this helps but, MEO is mpeg4 and dvb-s2, all of them.

The rest simply won't stream. It just say "buffering" and after like 10 seconds it expires.
That's the only reason i still don't use XBMC 24/7

Could you guys have a look at it please?

More INFO:

http://pt.kingofsat.net/pos-30W.php

if you go here, you can understand what i am telling, only packages that says MEO i can watch, the rest i can't. ZON, D+, etc.
The only thing i can think of is, DVB-S2 stream is ok, DVB-S isn't.

What more do you guys need to help me out please?

Thank you very much.

i am streaming DVB-S2 channels (ok) and DVB-S channels (Not ok).

In all boxes everything is ok, only DVB-S stream isn't for XBMC.
thank you very much in advance, i can provider all the information you guys want.

my hardware is xtrend 6600 using openpli 3.0 and powerboard image with dm500hd.
both have same behavior.

Are you using an RPi for xbmc?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - hfmls - 2013-02-09

no mate, i used mini pc android xbmc and windows xbmc and none of these devices play mpeg2 in xbmc :S

i just confirmed the problem is that xbmc can't play mpeg2? what da hell ? so mpeg2 streams won't play in live tv either. :|

is there any way to "fix" this? i don't even mind to pay some bucks for the license. i see that rpi has that option but what about windows and android xbmc?

external mediaplayer is not an option for me, it loses the xbmc feel.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - piwi1999 - 2013-02-11

hi, is it possible to configure two enigma2 boxes in the same xbmc-installation? have a dreambox 800hd se (1 tuner) and a xtrend et9000 (2 tuners)

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-02-11

(2013-02-09, 19:58)hfmls Wrote: no mate, i used mini pc android xbmc and windows xbmc and none of these devices play mpeg2 in xbmc :S

i just confirmed the problem is that xbmc can't play mpeg2? what da hell ? so mpeg2 streams won't play in live tv either. :|

is there any way to "fix" this? i don't even mind to pay some bucks for the license. i see that rpi has that option but what about windows and android xbmc?

Xbmc for Windows can definitely play mpeg2 streams, so I'm not sure what is wrong with your set up.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - mbc0 - 2013-02-12

Hi,

i have just tried this out on a VU+ Duo and have to say I love the speed of the channel change and the fact that I can record 2 programs at once and watch one and record another and also love the fact that I can record to the VU+ Duo hard disk which means I do not have to have my server on to record tv :-) I have been using DVBLink PVR as I have DVBLink Connect, DVBLink Dreambox and the digiguide addon for my EPG but I suffer from slow channel changes and the inability to utilize the dual tuner, but I do love the digiguide and timeslip that I can get from it. Are there any plans to add Timeslip or digiguide in the future?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - hfmls - 2013-02-13

(2013-02-11, 22:55)jdembski Wrote:
(2013-02-09, 19:58)hfmls Wrote: no mate, i used mini pc android xbmc and windows xbmc and none of these devices play mpeg2 in xbmc :S

Xbmc for Windows can definitely play mpeg2 streams, so I'm not sure what is wrong with your set up.
sorry mate, but it can't, check this out and try for yourself:

recorded .TS file
https://mega.co.nz/#!TxZmxTYQ!Jl-4FBU2khDRY6AYCWijFQGkc6JuEr-_liFYORbJM8c

Video: MPEG2 Video 704x576 (16:9) 25fps 15000kbps [Video - Portuguese, MPEG2, Main Profile, Main Level, 704x576, 25.000 fps, 15000.0 kbit/s (1410,e0,00)]
Audio: MPEG Audio 48000Hz stereo 192kbps [Audio - Portuguese, MPEG1 - Layer 2, 48.0 kHz, 2 chn, 192.0 kbit/s (1411,c0,00)]

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - seninha - 2013-02-13

Yesterday I received my new VU+ Solo SAT decoder.

Before I continue I need to know one thing:
Do i need a full working (attached to a LNB/dish and reafy for watch TV) decoder before I can connect to XBMC?

Reason to ask this is that my receiver is still not ready to go. I need to wait until Saturday before I can install my new dish.

I have tried to connect this new receiver to XBMC but again and again I do get the same message: VU+/Enigma2 disconnected.
And If i press on TELEVISION the message appears telling me NO PVR addon is installed.

made a log file that can be found here:

Log file PVR error

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - hfmls - 2013-02-16

http://www.4shared.com/file/cRsQjEDW/20130208_0355_-_RTP_1_-_Televe.html?
unplayable in xbmc Sad