Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: PVR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+---- Thread: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 (/showthread.php?tid=125232)

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - m404 - 2013-12-27

(2013-12-27, 00:28)dr88dr88 Wrote: Reset of the PVR database is not triggering a refetch of the Picons. Also a manual deletion of the epg and TV database file did not fix the problem.

confirmed.
nobody knows where the picons are being stored/cached?

if at least we could delete them manually ...

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-12-27

I believe there is a thumbnail / Cache-folder in the XBMC userdata directory...maybe this one?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - dr88dr88 - 2013-12-27

Deleting the thumbnail / Cache-folder is not solving the problem I think also the references in the data base need to be removed only the question is how can we do this.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - rivo - 2014-01-02

Hello, happy new year to everybody .

I write this message to jdembski or anyone else that can help me .
I'm trying for several months to find a solution to a problem with my stb and XBMC + Enigma2 addon .
I´ll try to give as much information as possible.

As backend I use a Golden Media Triplex ( sh4 processor ) with an Enigma2 Pkteam Hyperion v.3, OpenPLi based image ( but I've tested many others before with the same result). In this STB I've inserted my smartcard and I use Oscam v.8988 perfectly configured .
I use XBMC on different platforms : Windows 7, ATV2 , Ipad and Iphone. The problem happens in all platforms .

When I try to watch one of my suscribed sat channels via Enigma2 addon, XBMC displays the message " buffering" and the channel is never seen on screen
The connection between XBMC and the backend is good, download the channel list and epg .
I'd like to highlight something

- I think it's not a Oscam problem because the log is correct. Also streaming via stb web interface to PC + VLC is perfect in all channels. I've tried other XBMC pvr addons like DVBViewer and works with the same Oscam.

- Only happens with my encrypted satellite channels. Fta satellite, fta DTT and DTT encrypted channels works fine.

- There is one sat encrypted channel that always works. The rest did not.

Here is a link to my xbmc.log. In this case use the latest Margro's build (12/26/2013) for Windows: xbmc.log
In this log first I selected the single encrypted satellite channel that always works (canal+ 1). After I switched to another any that do not work.

I would appreciate some help because I do not know what else I can do Sad

Thank you very much.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - rivo - 2014-01-05

(2014-01-02, 15:18)rivo Wrote: Hello, happy new year to everybody .

I write this message to jdembski or anyone else that can help me .
I'm trying for several months to find a solution to a problem with my stb and XBMC + Enigma2 addon .
I´ll try to give as much information as possible.

As backend I use a Golden Media Triplex ( sh4 processor ) with an Enigma2 Pkteam Hyperion v.3, OpenPLi based image ( but I've tested many others before with the same result). In this STB I've inserted my smartcard and I use Oscam v.8988 perfectly configured .
I use XBMC on different platforms : Windows 7, ATV2 , Ipad and Iphone. The problem happens in all platforms .

When I try to watch one of my suscribed sat channels via Enigma2 addon, XBMC displays the message " buffering" and the channel is never seen on screen
The connection between XBMC and the backend is good, download the channel list and epg .
I'd like to highlight something

- I think it's not a Oscam problem because the log is correct. Also streaming via stb web interface to PC + VLC is perfect in all channels. I've tried other XBMC pvr addons like DVBViewer and works with the same Oscam.

- Only happens with my encrypted satellite channels. Fta satellite, fta DTT and DTT encrypted channels works fine.

- There is one sat encrypted channel that always works. The rest did not.

Here is a link to my xbmc.log. In this case use the latest Margro's build (12/26/2013) for Windows: xbmc.log
In this log first I selected the single encrypted satellite channel that always works (canal+ 1). After I switched to another any that do not work.

I would appreciate some help because I do not know what else I can do Sad

Thank you very much.

Well, the problem is solved with XBMC DSPlayer.
I've installed the latest version (based on 12.3 Frodo) and all channels work perfectly because it uses LAV and Microsoft directshow codecs by default.

The trouble is that DSPlayer isn't available for iOS, Android or ATV2 platforms. These devices work with XBMC codecs by default, which are the cause of this particular problem.

Regards.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2014-01-20

(2013-12-09, 22:18)seninha Wrote: @jdembski: can you give us a hint how to compile this upgrade for an Openelec ION330 machine?

I would like to have this speed upgrade.
Already looked if there was any update for your add-on but unfortunately that is not the case.

I managed to build OpenELEC with the speed update, but the new OpenELEC will not support ION330 machines anymore, so this won't help you. That's actually the reason why I bought an Intel NUC (Haswell)...

To all others:
Every time I'm shutting down XBMC or disable the PVR-Addon / Live-TV, XBMC will crash with OpenELEC. I don't know whether this is related to anything within XBMC Gotham or the add-on - but obviously this needs to be fixed before I can submit a Pull Request to opdenkamp. So getting this into main-line will still take some time - unless someone wants to step up and check why this is happening. (I will have a look at it when I find the time)

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - seninha - 2014-01-20

I am also planning on changing my Asrock to a NUC i3.So your speed update would be welcome.

Can I use that one also on next second XBMC device: Foxconn NT-A3500 with a AMD Fusion E-350 CPU

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - dr88dr88 - 2014-01-20

I have ordered a ABEL 'H Series' fan less NUC i5. I hoop I will have it begin next month. If you can point me to documentation how I can compile and debug the PVR plugin from your Git repository under OpenELEC I cant try to test it.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - seninha - 2014-01-22

(2014-01-20, 16:01)jdembski Wrote:
(2013-12-09, 22:18)seninha Wrote: @jdembski: can you give us a hint how to compile this upgrade for an Openelec ION330 machine?

I would like to have this speed upgrade.
Already looked if there was any update for your add-on but unfortunately that is not the case.

I managed to build OpenELEC with the speed update, but the new OpenELEC will not support ION330 machines anymore, so this won't help you.

jdembski: it seams that ION HDMI problem has been solved, so great change they will continue supporting ION

Openelec ION

I want to try their latest version, see if HDMI also is working with my system. Any change I can have your speed update?

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2014-01-22

I'm currently setting up a new build environment so that I can properly debug the addon - so please give me another couple of days...

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - seninha - 2014-01-22

No problem. Take your time. I am just happy you made it possible to control my VU :-)

Other question: Any chance in the future it will be possible to listen to Sat radio through your addon?

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2014-01-22

This is already possible...

Strange, because my system does not show ANY radio bouquet I already have on my VU

Here you see what Radio I have on my VU

And this is what I see on my XBMC system:

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2014-01-22

Can you post a debug log? Normally it should fetch the channels from the "Favourites (Radio)"-bouquet.

Also, I have found the reason of the crashes and fixed it. I created a pull request:

https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons/pull/266

I guess it will be pulled in some time after the release of gotham

Ok. Then I think I know what the problem is. My radio channels are on his own bouquets and not inside favorite.
Like my tv channels I categorized them in different bouquets.

I will place them inside favorite and will report back if it works.

UPDATE

OK: I placed my channels inside Favorites, and now it shows on XBMC.Great.
Only having issue listening to one channel. XBMC keeps buffering and nothing happen. If I stream same channel using VLN on my PC it works fine.

But if I test it on the same PC where I also have XBMC installed (for testing) also nothing happens.
If I open a second radio stream everything works fine.

Here is my Log file

LOG Radio problem