Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG (/showthread.php?tid=125574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-06-17

It depends on whether your remote it mimicing keypresses of not.

[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - spoyser - 2012-06-17

If you are using a Nyxboard remote it should work straight away, otherwise you need to make sure the buttons you want to change channels are mapped to Up/Down or PageUp/PageDown.

DJ forgot to mention that buttons 1-9 also change to the respective channels as shown in the guide.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Shoesy - 2012-06-17

I'm using the (white) apple remote on a mac. Fairly limited as far as options go as up/down already control directions in the interface and volume. Might have to switch out to a Microsoft jobby I guess.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Shoesy - 2012-06-17

OK- been trying to fix the behaviour using remote buddy - every time I change it though it just makes matters worse. I notice TVCatchup seems to make it's own map (tvcatchup.xml) on startup- do I need to change this to get things to work?

1 At the moment I can navigate fine but channel changes from full screen don't work.

2 No seek problem (as I'm using remote buddy to send key presses)

3 in full screen up/down no longer changes volume (which is fine by me).

4 After initial selection of a channel a second selection from the epg doesn't go full screen.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-06-17

tvcatchup.xml is the one that controls the keypresses during playback. You could try changing the keys in there but remember that if you change the up and down you'll need to change change.py in the userdate\addon_data\script.tvcatchup too or it'll not work Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - cairnsy - 2012-06-19

mine says when loading for a while then goes back to the apple menu using apple box 2

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-06-19

(2012-06-19, 09:31)cairnsy Wrote: mine says when loading for a while then goes back to the apple menu using apple box 2

Ok, can you post a copy of your log file please?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - KJ31 - 2012-06-20

@ dj_gerbil Has itvHD been removed for good as I noticed on the TVCatchup website that itvHD is not showing there either.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-06-20

It gets taken down during times of high demand to ensure that the service remains stable. That said, it looks like someone forgot to put it back up. I'll PM TVC_Colwal and find out Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - KJ31 - 2012-06-20

Thank you dj_gerbil

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-06-21

Just pushed version 2.0.24 to the repo. This should fix the error reporting, so when you click Submit, I SHOULD actually get something. You can confirm if it's worked by visiting this page where you should be able to see if your report has been submitted Smile

Edit: Just pushed the next version to the repo. We've added a rather nice OSD (Thanks to Sean for this one) allowing you to see the synopsis for the current program, and future ones as well as being able to set reminders. You can access it by pressing one of the direction arrows. Let us know what you think Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-06-21

2.0.26 is now in the Repo. Just a few little tweaks to the OSD. Let us know what you think Smile

I've just found that my remote doesn't navigate the OSD Confused Anyone else having the same issue can you let me know what platform you're on so I can see if there's a common link please?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - timajackson - 2012-06-28

Sorry if this seems stupid but I'm having trouble installing it on XBMC Apple TV 2. I install from zip file and message says it is enabled, but when I go into the addons folder nothing is there?
thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-06-29

Sorry for the delay in replying. Have you installed the Repo or the actual plugin? If you've only installed the repo, which is what it sounds like then go to Settings > Addons > Get Addons > TVCatchup > Video and choose the TVCatchup 2.0 with EPG and install. Then you should find the plugin under Videos > Addons Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-07-02

Ok, here's the latest version of the plugin. We've got a new addition to our team, Karl aka tvbuncle, who has done some fantastic Theme's for our plugin.

We've got Blue

Blue Alt

Lime

Ocean

Rainbow

Red

We've also redone the Help screen rather then doing it in the settings.

You can choose which theme you want through the settings. It's in the repo so you should get it automatically, but some people aren't using the repo so you might want to update (especially as there's loads of bug fixes in there too). Enjoy and let us know what you think Smile