Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG (/showthread.php?tid=125574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - stourwalk - 2012-08-17

Is it just me - but when using the current version of the plugin on my ATV2 with a recent nightly, but the EPG keymap always takes precedence when playing videos.

Up/Down used to control the volume, but not try stepping through the channel list
Left/Right used to step forward and back, but now dont.

Is it Nightly issue, an Addon issue or just my bad luck...

Chris

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-08-17

The latest build is supposed to fix this issue. Can you confirm you're running 2.1.17 please?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - stourwalk - 2012-08-17

(2012-08-17, 19:55)dj_gerbil Wrote: The latest build is supposed to fix this issue. Can you confirm you're running 2.1.17 please?

Yes I'm running 2.1.17.

Worse thing is that I disabled the add-on out of frustration Smile - now everytime I press up/down/left/right whilst watching a video it reboots the ATV Sad

Chris

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-08-18

Are you stopping the stream before exiting the plugin?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - KJ31 - 2012-08-18

@ dj_gerbil are we still having problems with channels ? I have also tried ITV 1 and that is just spinning disc and nothing happens

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-08-18

What region are you using and I'll check Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - KJ31 - 2012-08-18

(2012-08-18, 20:04)dj_gerbil Wrote: What region are you using and I'll check Smile

Sheffield

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - stourwalk - 2012-08-18

(2012-08-18, 00:00)dj_gerbil Wrote: Are you stopping the stream before exiting the plugin?

If you're talking to me then I'm not even using the plugin!

Start XBMC, starting playing a movie and the up/down and back buttons fire up the TV EPG OSD!

If I disable the plugin, restart XBMC and try again then the buttons cause XBMC to exit

Chris

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-18, 20:05)stourwalk Wrote:
(2012-08-18, 00:00)dj_gerbil Wrote: Are you stopping the stream before exiting the plugin?

If you're talking to me then I'm not even using the plugin!

Start XBMC, starting playing a movie and the up/down and back buttons fire up the TV EPG OSD!

If I disable the plugin, restart XBMC and try again then the buttons cause XBMC to exit

Chris

Yes I was talking to you. Sorry, forgot to quote.

Ok, if you look on the file addon.py for these 2 lines
Code:
import check
check.keymap()
and remove them it will stop the plugin from ever loading the keymap.

Then if you check in the userdata/keymaps file and make sure tvcatchup.xml isn't in there, that should cure your problem. I might also add an option in the next version allowing you to turn this feature off as it appears to affect ATV users so much.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - stourwalk - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 01:56)dj_gerbil Wrote: Yes I was talking to you. Sorry, forgot to quote.

Code:
import check
check.keymap()

Then if you check in the userdata/keymaps file and make sure tvcatchup.xml isn't in there, that should cure your problem. I might also add an option in the next version allowing you to turn this feature off as it appears to affect ATV users so much.

Thanks for the instructions - have completed them remotely from work, will try XBMC tonight when I get home and see if it's cured the problem.

The OSD looked really nice and worked well, but not much use when I'm not watching TVC Smile

Good luck nailing down the problem completely.

Chris

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 14:27)stourwalk Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 01:56)dj_gerbil Wrote: Yes I was talking to you. Sorry, forgot to quote.

Code:
import check
check.keymap()

Thanks for the instructions - have completed them remotely from work, will try XBMC tonight when I get home and see if it's cured the problem.

The OSD looked really nice and worked well, but not much use when I'm not watching TVC Smile

Good luck nailing down the problem completely.

Chris

Cool, let me know how it goes Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - KJ31 - 2012-08-25

Are we still having problems with the channels as I can not get channel 4 or itv2 to work

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-08-26

That's weird, I could swear I replied :~ Oh well, All channels should be working at the moment, let me know if you spot any issues though please Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - DavidT99 - 2012-08-28

Love the add on but it keeps asking me for a password, when I installed the add on I configured my user name and password but when I next use the add on it asks for the password again but this time it won't let me input it unless I uninstall and reinstall the add on.

Any ideas?

Thanks

David

Re: RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-08-28

(2012-08-28, 14:58)DavidT99 Wrote: Love the add on but it keeps asking me for a password, when I installed the add on I configured my user name and password but when I next use the add on it asks for the password again but this time it won't let me input it unless I uninstall and reinstall the add on.

Any ideas?

Thanks

David

If you go into Settings > Addon's > Enabled Addons > Video Addons > TVCatchup > Configure and enter your Username and Password there it should stick Smile