Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG (/showthread.php?tid=125574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-17

Has this been moved to Frodo only now? My Eden boxes are giving an error of dependencies not met and are marked as broken in the repo?

Working fine on Frodo boxes.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-04-17

Not intentionally. I need you to check and see if the following folders are in the xbmc/addons folder
Quote:script.module.elementtree
script.module.parsedom
script.module.simplejson
script.module.t0mm0.common

If they aren't then grab the dependencies.zip from here.

If they are then you need to edit the addon.xml file in the script.tvcatchup folder and change this line
PHP Code:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/> 
to
PHP Code:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/> 

Can you let me know which one works though please??

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-18

Cheers DJ, will do Nod
I'll need to do it in the AM though, as im currently in bed watching... Well... I'm defenitely not watching TVC am i :p

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-04-18

Yea sorry, it's my fault, trying to fix it for Frodo broke it for Eden lol

No worries Rofl

I'll check both these fixes tomorrow morning and will report back my findings Nod
Thanks DJ
Pat

Update:
Hey ok, I have all the above mentioned dependencies and have changed the file to read 2.0 however, it still says there is an update available, but I can't upgrade due to dependencies not met tnd is still marked as broken in the repo Sad

Edit:
I also downloaded the dependencies pack and overwrite my files to ensure they were correct versions too. Still this did not resolve the issue.

Deleted all old versions from packages etc too and restated xbmc I between all these changes.

Does the version you've got work though??

Ahh, yes... it does work, however, I was testing/trying to resolve the other issues Big Grin

While it does work, I constantly get a "dependencies not met error" and a "marked as broken" error and a pop up asking me to "disable the app"... I also recieve a constant update notification (but the app wont update) or an "update failed" notification and no EPG even after i download and update all data. Basically every time I start the app it states my EPG data is low, I'm prompted to update, I select yes and after 3/5 mins of downloading the EPG is still empty, even after an exit and reboot xbmc I still receive a blank EPG Sad

Which is unpleasant and slightly irratating Wink

bugger, give me a few minutes and I see if I can roll back a bit to fix it Smile

Try that Smile

Ok...
So... now we have EPG data "yay" Big Grin (cheers DJ)

But the update still won't take (2.1.40) Sad
This causes these update notifications on my OSD etc as my machine is set to auto update, so they can be slightly annoying at times. But much better Nod

Edit:
No longer marked as broken either Wink

Ok, now I'm lost, all I've done is roll back the update and give it a new version number Confused

Rofl

No idea, it's got EPG data now though (previously didn't and wouldn't take), plus in the repo no longer has TVC marked as broken (previously was) but it still refuses to update to V2.1.40.

The jpdate starts but just sticks at 0% then returns to "update available" notification?

Can you send me your log file please and I'll see if I can spot anything that might help.

I'll try and knock one out for you, It's a tad awkward for me to get logs on these boxes as the Eden ones are controlled with a MCE remotes only (are buried away in walls) so navigating, collecting logs, uploading etc is a right old ball ache.. But I shall try Big Grin

Can't you SSH into them??