Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG (/showthread.php?tid=125574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - rudeboyx - 2013-08-16

Sods law, I waited several weeks to make sure it wasnt a temperary problem before posting, then as soon as I report it, I havent had a problem since.

RBX

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - KevFerguson - 2013-08-28

Since S4C was added to the channel lists, I keep getting a dialog on restarting XBMC informing that the S4C logos are being cached. Happens every time I restart, but causes no errors in use.

It's more of an annoyance than anything else!

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - nick w - 2013-08-28

I have this issue, it was causing catchup to crash so i have disabled it.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-09-06

I've just uploaded a new version of the plugin. This should enable any missing channels people have been reporting. For those that are having issues with the repo not working you can download it directly from [url="http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/addons/script.tvcatchup/script.tvcatchup-2.1.41.zip"]here[/url]. There's also some new logos, so if you want you can delete the user_data/appdata/script.tvcatchup/long/square_logos to force the plugin to download the new ones.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Gary Littlemore - 2013-10-03

(2013-08-06, 15:01)rudeboyx Wrote: I've been having issues with the plugin dropping the stream frequently. Maybe 10 min after starting a channel, it stops and returns me to the epg

Its only been doing it for 2 or 3 days as far as i can tell. Not sure if all channels are effected as i tend to only bounce between a couple of channels but it definatley has done in 4 times in the last 40min whilst watching e4.

Anyone else having this issue?

Regards
RBX

(2013-08-07, 00:29)KevFerguson Wrote: I can confirm that I have the same issue as RudeBoyX, with some feeds dropping out within seconds of starting, making some channels practically unwatchable.

I'm too having this problem, has anyone managed to resolve the issue?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-10-03

Can you tell me what streaming protocol you've got selected in the settings please?? Also, is it any particular channels or is it random?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Gary Littlemore - 2013-10-03

I've tried switching both protocols and it crashes with both, I mainly watch 1 to 5 channels it's done it on all of them at times

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-10-05

Ok, can you tell me a little more about your setup please?? Things like Platform, XBMC Build etc.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - keiron99 - 2013-10-16

In the addon settings, I have selected "update automatically" and "update silently". Yet I am getting pop up boxes telling me that programme data is low and would I like to update.

So, it's neither automatic or silent!

What am I doing wrong?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-10-16

What version are you running?

(2013-10-16, 11:13)dj_gerbil Wrote: What version are you running?

Thanks.

I downloaded it from the repo linked to on this page here
http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-10-16

That's a little worrying, it may be that there is a channels listing missing. I'll have to look in a bit but I was just about to post this:

Quote:Apologies to anyone having issues with the plugin tonight, my server seems to be having issues tonight. I hope to have it resolved soon.

So as a result I'm struggling a little.

Thanks. I wish I could help, but I'm just a mere user. Thanks for your great work.

The other thing I should perhaps report is that when starting up TV Catchup, I get a box in the middle of the screen with the number "1" at the top, the box is empty, but it says "OKAY" at the bottom. I just click it, and then it starts.

Not sure whether that is meant to happen or not?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - jadam - 2013-10-17

Thanks for providing this great addon, this is the only possible way of watching live tv in our house and we really appreciate it!
I'm not sure if related but since yesterday when addon is started it pulls down the EPG info very slowly, sticking for a few minutes at 90% "creating program database", eventually completes but keeps repeating this so can't watch any streams.
I thought something might have corrupted so completely re-installed XBMC and all add-ons but same thing still happens.
Also when I use verify username/password in settings it says something like verify.py failed, but the same user/ pass works on website?
Using xbmchub repo version 1.03, XBMC Frodo on Android, box is Geniatech atv1200 since June.
Please let me know if you want a log file?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2013-10-17

(2013-10-17, 11:08)jadam Wrote: Thanks for providing this great addon, this is the only possible way of watching live tv in our house and we really appreciate it!
I'm not sure if related but since yesterday when addon is started it pulls down the EPG info very slowly, sticking for a few minutes at 90% "creating program database", eventually completes but keeps repeating this so can't watch any streams.
I thought something might have corrupted so completely re-installed XBMC and all add-ons but same thing still happens.
Also when I use verify username/password in settings it says something like verify.py failed, but the same user/ pass works on website?
Using xbmchub repo version 1.03, XBMC Frodo on Android, box is Geniatech atv1200 since June.
Please let me know if you want a log file?

Sorry but it probably is still related as the server issue is still there at the moment. I'm just in the middle of asking what the hosting company think they're playing at and starting to look at alternative hosts as the current one's support really stinks!.