Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG (/showthread.php?tid=125574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2014-05-14

I need a copy of a log file before I can even start

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - TUSSFC - 2014-05-28

Any issues with TVC or the XBMC addon today? It was working fine for me last night, but today ios saying:

"There was a problem trying to stream [Channel].
Please try again later"

Happens on all channels. Can play channels fine via the TVC website. Can stream other addons via XBMC without any issues (such as Mashup).

Tried rebooting XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - flashgordon - 2014-05-28

TUSSFC your not alone it seems to be down has been all day maybe an update to the plugin or server error hoping gerbil will let us know soon enough i do love to use it as my main viewing

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Samu-rai - 2014-05-28

I think they've made changes to their server or site. The 1.0 version is down too.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - speckypete - 2014-05-30

Having the same problem, I'm glad I'm not on my own Smile This is the best XBMC addon...

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2014-05-30

Sorry for the delay peeps I'm on my hols and I've only got limited Internet access. It looks like the issue was first caused by a problem with TVC but now looks like my server's thrown a wobbly to boot. I'm trying to get it back up but it's fighting me every step of the way :-( Hopefully I'll be able to get it stabilized soon.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - runswithascript - 2014-05-30

Is this issue ongoing? I had feared there was something wrong my end that I would not be able to fix. I am also glad not the be the only one!

TVCatchup works fine in my browser but on XBMC 13 (Frodo) OpenELEC 3.2.4 after I enter my username and password into the program settings and press verify it either gives a verify script error (will post exact error later) or tries again to load the radio times listings. If I just try to launch the addon it also tries to load them, gets to 99% eventually and then just brings me back to the addon selection page.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Samu-rai - 2014-05-30

(2014-05-30, 11:19)dj_gerbil Wrote: Sorry for the delay peeps I'm on my hols and I've only got limited Internet access. It looks like the issue was first caused by a problem with TVC but now looks like my server's thrown a wobbly to boot. I'm trying to get it back up but it's fighting me every step of the way :-( Hopefully I'll be able to get it stabilized soon.

Thanks for your efforts. Much appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2014-06-01

Ok, it looks like the server's back up (fingers crossed) is that any better or are people still getting errors??

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Gary Littlemore - 2014-06-01

Yea I'm back up and running, but the lip sync is out after about 30 seconds.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - TUSSFC - 2014-06-01

Same sync issue here.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - runswithascript - 2014-06-02

Working great for me, no sync issue. Thanks for fixing dj-gerbil. I am new to XBMC and TVCatchup but on non TVCatchup stream if I press enter it displays the resolution like 480, 720 etc. Is there a way I can do that watching a TVCatchup stream as enter does not?

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - runswithascript - 2014-06-02

Cannot delete reply that should have been posted somewhere else.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - TUSSFC - 2014-06-03

Just for completeness - sync issue seems to have resolved itself now. Reception looked a bit choppy last night (unsure why - wonder if it was my connection) but today looks back to normal.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Wallpaper_01 - 2014-06-18

Im using xbmcbuntu with gotham. I have 2 screens and once I select a channel it shows the loading intro then makes xbmc spread across both screens with no picture or sound...

Any idea whats going on? TVCatchup worked fine on frodo.