Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG (/showthread.php?tid=125574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - james davison - 2012-04-17

Thanks dj, but im still pretty much in the dark. Can you give me some steps on posting a log. I've been reading posts for about three weeks now just trying to learn what i can, but i'm up there in age and most of the time I can't remember what i had for breakfast..I have looked in all my settings on the front row and in xbmc and can't find anything on regions. At this point in time i would like to restore and start all over again and use this site as a base, but it wont let me restore. I appreciate any and all help i can get. While going through settigs i noticed a mac address 98Big Grin6:BB:10:EB:A7 but i loaded with windows.Is that normal.. If all else fails how can I restore and start over
Thank You

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-04-17

(2012-04-17, 01:06)james davison Wrote: Thanks dj, but im still pretty much in the dark. Can you give me some steps on posting a log. I've been reading posts for about three weeks now just trying to learn what i can, but i'm up there in age and most of the time I can't remember what i had for breakfast..I have looked in all my settings on the front row and in xbmc and can't find anything on regions. At this point in time i would like to restore and start all over again and use this site as a base, but it wont let me restore. I appreciate any and all help i can get. While going through settigs i noticed a mac address 98Big Grin6:BB:10:EB:A7 but i loaded with windows.Is that normal.. If all else fails how can I restore and start over
Thank You

I've just edited something on the server which I believe is causing you the issues.
Can you try running the plugin again and let me know how you get on

Sent from XBMC's Forum Browser.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-04-17

New version pushed to the repo. Features include the ability to carry on viewing a stream while viewing the EPG and caching of channel logos to speed up loading.

As usual, let me know if you have any issues Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - KJ31 - 2012-04-18

@ dj_gerbil plugin says update available but when click update it doesn't update

Re: RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 09:51)KJ31 Wrote: @ dj_gerbil plugin says update available but when click update it doesn't update

Grrrrrr, not again. You can update it manually if you want by going [url=http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/addons] and downloading the zip. Remember, you'll need to rename the zip to something like script.tvcatchup.2.0.14.zip or XBMC won't update locally. You could also try changing the "zip=true" to false in the Repo's xml file and see if that helps.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - KJ31 - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 10:02)dj_gerbil Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 09:51)KJ31 Wrote: @ dj_gerbil plugin says update available but when click update it doesn't update

Grrrrrr, not again. You can update it manually if you want by going [url=http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/addons] and downloading the zip. Remember, you'll need to rename the zip to something like script.tvcatchup.2.0.14.zip or XBMC won't update locally. You could also try changing the "zip=true" to false in the Repo's xml file and see if that helps.

That worked doing it manually thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - PatrickBateman - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 10:42)KJ31 Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 10:02)dj_gerbil Wrote:

That worked doing it manually thanks

Manual download and install here too Sad
Update was visible but unobtainable via the repo automatic updater.

Cheers DJ
Ps any mention of the aspect ratio bug on the ITV2/3/4 channels etc.

Re: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-04-18

I'll have a look a bit later and perhaps try cloning the repo onto a different server and see what happens.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - asilver - 2012-04-18

Hi - updated (manually) to 2.0.14 and it went through various pop ups saying caching logos for each channel and all seemed fine. But then it shows the epg screen with times at the top and the vertical line for current time, but absolutely nothing else on it and completely freezes (needed to reset ATV2). Tried it a few times (changed number of days to 2 in the epg / cleared the epg and reloaded on the configure menu / uninstalled and reinstalled v2 / uninstalled v1) but no luck. Seems others are ok, so any suggestion would be good. I am runnning eden v11 on ATV2 - thanks

Re: RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 13:41)asilver Wrote: Hi - updated (manually) to 2.0.14 and it went through various pop ups saying caching logos for each channel and all seemed fine. But then it shows the epg screen with times at the top and the vertical line for current time, but absolutely nothing else on it and completely freezes (needed to reset ATV2). Tried it a few times (changed number of days to 2 in the epg / cleared the epg and reloaded on the configure menu / uninstalled and reinstalled v2 / uninstalled v1) but no luck. Seems others are ok, so any suggestion would be good. I am runnning eden v11 on ATV2 - thanks

It depends where its crashing. If you can get the log file so we can see where its sticking it would help a little Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - asilver - 2012-04-18

Curious thing - I did a bit more experimenting (mainly as I could not figure where to find the log file) and I think the problem lies with the xeebo skin that I am using. If I run it from the icon on the home screen TVC crashes as descibed. If I run it by going through the add-ons menu option it runs fine. A bit bizarre but not TVC fault ! Thanks for a great app.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 22:11)asilver Wrote: Curious thing - I did a bit more experimenting (mainly as I could not figure where to find the log file) and I think the problem lies with the xeebo skin that I am using. If I run it from the icon on the home screen TVC crashes as descibed. If I run it by going through the add-ons menu option it runs fine. A bit bizarre but not TVC fault ! Thanks for a great app.

How strange. Oh well at least I know its not my fault lol. It might be something to do with the skin formatting, or something.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 11:20)PatrickBateman Wrote: Ps any mention of the aspect ratio bug on the ITV2/3/4 channels etc.

Just spoken to James, and he's going to have a look for me, see if we can work out the issue.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - KJ31 - 2012-04-19

@ dj_gerbil I am on the latest version of yourplugin and everything was working great but this morning I was watching challenge and then the show froze so went back to the epg andnow any channel I try I get an error getting error "an error occurred in the addon" What can I do ?

Re: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG - dj_gerbil - 2012-04-19

Can you send me your log file please, so I can see where its failing?