Kodi Community Forum
[Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins (/showthread.php?tid=125746)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - bog_gob - 2012-07-07

(2012-07-04, 17:42)hehe86 Wrote: hey there, here's the pastebin id as requested:

http://pastebin.com/pZi4XvGi

thanks for your prompt reply!

It looks like a HTTP Error 403, my gut feeling is that you've been forbidden access to the site. Are you trying to access it from within Australia?
(2012-07-06, 20:11)pisoj1 Wrote: It works, it's just ugly looking lol. Any plans to make it pretty?

Not at the moment Smile, if you've gotsome suggestions feel free to mention them and I'll see if I can implement them next time I tinker with this plugin

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - hehe86 - 2012-07-07

hey bog_gob, no, i'm not from Australia. I'm accessing within Asia. There's no way i can access it then? Perhaps proxy or anything?

thanks again.

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - pisoj1 - 2012-07-07

@hehe You probably could do it via a VPN that is in australia.

@bog Main thing is just making thumbnails etc look normal, also if there was a way to remove folders that have nothing in them it would be good...That's one annoying thing.

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - bog_gob - 2012-07-07

pisoj1 is right, you're going to have to use a VPN to be able to access Australian content. Most VPN's that provide decent conneciton services will charge a fee
(2012-07-07, 08:27)hehe86 Wrote: hey bog_gob, no, i'm not from Australia. I'm accessing within Asia. There's no way i can access it then? Perhaps proxy or anything?

thanks again.

(2012-07-07, 09:12)pisoj1 Wrote: @hehe You probably could do it via a VPN that is in australia.

@bog Main thing is just making thumbnails etc look normal, also if there was a way to remove folders that have nothing in them it would be good...That's one annoying thing.

The thumbnails are taken from the network 10 sites, what needs to be fixed?

I could possibly strip the empty folders, but this will increase the time it takes to display the list of programs (I'll need to check each one to see if it is empty). I could try to thread this to reduce display time. Next time I make a change I'll keep this in mind.

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - pisoj1 - 2012-07-08

The thumbnails somehow look horrible for me, all stretched out etc

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - smith_house - 2012-07-09

(2012-07-03, 03:37)smith_house Wrote: Hi Bog_gob,

Please find the xbmc.log in pastebin with ID: kR3FWUYN

Thanks.

Hi Bog_gob,

Any idea why I am getting errors with the Age TV Plugin?

Thanks,
Smith_house.

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - hehe86 - 2012-07-09

(2012-07-07, 09:12)pisoj1 Wrote: @hehe You probably could do it via a VPN that is in australia.

(2012-07-07, 23:24)bog_gob Wrote: pisoj1 is right, you're going to have to use a VPN to be able to access Australian content. Most VPN's that provide decent conneciton services will charge a fee

Oh thanks for the replies. That's the thing i'm trying to avoid using VPN and i'm using XBMC because some other addon has proxy that enabled me to access some videos in other countries like US/China.

Guess i can't watch Aussie channel then Sad

Thanks again!

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - bog_gob - 2012-07-10

(2012-07-09, 04:03)smith_house Wrote:

Thanks.

Hi Bog_gob,

Thanks,
Smith_house.

Hi Smith_house,
sorry I haven't responded earlier, I missed your first post. I can't find the pastbin entry you've quoted on their site. Could you post the complete URL to your pastebin entry?

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - smith_house - 2012-07-11

(2012-07-10, 22:12)bog_gob Wrote:

Thanks.

Hi Bog_gob,

Thanks,
Smith_house.

Hi Smith_house,
sorry I haven't responded earlier, I missed your first post. I can't find the pastbin entry you've quoted on their site. Could you post the complete URL to your pastebin entry?

Here it is: http://pastebin.com/kR3FWUYN

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - spoco2 - 2012-07-11

Oooh, I only just thought about looking in the video plug in forum, and I find this... excellent. I've been using the catchuptv plugins but wanted more. Here they are!

Can't wait to try these out tonight Smile

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - fastdump - 2012-07-11

I also have log for The Age TV here: http://pastebin.com/zAbVz7p8

As previously advised, script error occurs as soon as I try to access any genre, e.g. 'Series' as in the error log.

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - bog_gob - 2012-07-11

(2012-07-10, 22:12)bog_gob Wrote:

Thanks.

Hi Bog_gob,

Thanks,
Smith_house.

Hi Smith_house,

It's now been updated http://code.google.com/p/bogs-xbmc-addons/downloads/detail?name=plugin.video.age_tv1.05.zip&can=2&q

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - auto351 - 2012-09-01

Hi Bog_gob

Just found these plugins but I am getting errors indicating missing modules

07:09:32 M: 39342080 NOTICE: -->Python Initialized<--
07:09:33 M: 36900864 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
07:09:33 M: 36921344 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named msvcrt
07:09:33 M: 36925440 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Q:\plugins\video\plugin.video.sbs2\default.py", line 5, in ?
import subprocess
File "Q:\system\python\python24.zlib\subprocess.py", line 352, in ?
ImportError: No module named msvcrt
07:09:34 M: 41148416 ERROR: DIRECTORY::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://video/plugin.video.sbs2/
07:09:34 M: 41148416 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://video/plugin.video.sbs2/) failed
I am running this on XBOX and have had a hunt around for these modules but cant locate them can you advise where I can find them please

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - activate - 2012-09-02

Hi Bog_gob, I have put in a request separately but i did want to bring to your attention incase you were interested the site www.rageagain.com This is a collection of all all the programs from the abc show rage from 1998. See what you think.

RE: [Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins - bog_gob - 2012-09-03

Hi auto351,
the msvcrt lib is a microsoft visual C run time lib wrapper. My gut feeling is that it may not be available on your XBOX machine. This library is only used for the recording shows to disk. The next time I make a change to the lib I'll see if I can isolate the library use entirely to this function, this will enable you to use all of the features barring the record feature.
(2012-09-02, 01:17)activate Wrote: Hi Bog_gob, I have put in a request separately but i did want to bring to your attention incase you were interested the site www.rageagain.com This is a collection of all all the programs from the abc show rage from 1998. See what you think.

Hi activate,
I'll have a look into it, if it is'nt too much work I'll spin a module Smile