Kodi Community Forum
XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: Official Announcements and Forum Rules (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=109)
+--- Thread: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... (/showthread.php?tid=126411)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - spiff - 2012-04-22

Yeah some random add-on breaks so logic dictates that xbmc must be updated... wait

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - thewarm - 2012-04-23

(2012-04-21, 23:56)wingerdinger Wrote: Navi-x has stopped working on Eden 11.0. Is there an xbmc update on the way??

I bet you use an ATV2. There's a warning on the Navi-X site....

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - daelin - 2012-04-26

I don´t know if it is the right place, probably it isn´t, but I really need some help.

Yesterday, when I started my XBMC (OSX - Lion), I noticed that it was updating all plugins e addons, and I noticed that Eden was up and running.

I was very happy about that so I started to look around and see what was new.

The I made the worst mistake ever. I changed the skin. Now XBMC won´t work anymore Sad

I can choose XBMC as a player for a video and it will run the video without problems. I can insert subitles, pause, stop, etc...

The only problem is the main screen. I can´t access Settings, Playlists, etc...

If I could access Settings, I would change the skin again and I am sure it would work, but I don´t know how to do this.

I tried to reinstall XBMC but the problem is still there. I was thinking about downgrading so I could change the skin and upgrade again, but I don´t know where I can find the version before Eden.

Now, I am sorry about posting in the wrong place.

By the way, the skin is Confluence.

Thx!

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - da-anda - 2012-04-26

hi daelin, the easiest might be to go to the XBMC folder inside your user profile folder, switch to the addons folder there and rename the folder of the skin you currently use. Then XBMC won't find it on startup and will fall back to Confluence and you're good again. Then you can have a look for a compatible skin for Eden again.

edit: just read that the troublesome skin is Confluence itself? Is that correct? Is it the default confluence skin or a mod? And do you probably work with multiple profiles? If so, switch to your master profile.

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - daelin - 2012-04-26

Hi Da-anda

So, I had almost all skins installed but I used mostly Aeon. Then I tried another skin, Confluence. That´s when the problem came up, but I am not sure if the problem is with the skin. It could be any other skin.

I use only addons that I get from inside XBMC.

I'll try your sugestion.

Thank you!

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - daelin - 2012-04-30

Da-anda, thank you again.

I tried to do what you said and it worked. Now I have my XBMC back Smile

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - zubero - 2012-05-19

Congrats to the team!
And thank you all so much for an amazing media center that always is growing and improving!
Much appreciate the hard work you guyz do for the community. Ppl like you keep the hope alive.

~Z~

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - Geoff Kennedy - 2012-05-21

how do I break up a movie collection? Mods please don't delete this request, I am lost and frustrated and every time I post this question, rather than helping the post gets deleted.

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - deanmv - 2012-05-21

(2012-05-21, 16:02)Geoff Kennedy Wrote: how do I break up a movie collection? Mods please don't delete this request, I am lost and frustrated and every time I post this question, rather than helping the post gets deleted.

Maybe it's becuase it's not the support forum?

Also, do you mean movie sets? If so, settings -> Video -> library - > uncheck "group movies in sets". Then delete the files and re-scan the library.

Re: RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - Martijn - 2012-05-22

(2012-05-21, 22:39)deanmv Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 16:02)Geoff Kennedy Wrote: how do I break up a movie collection? Mods please don't delete this request, I am lost and frustrated and every time I post this question, rather than helping the post gets deleted.

Maybe it's becuase it's not the support forum?

Also, do you mean movie sets? If so, settings -> Video -> library - > uncheck "group movies in sets". Then delete the files and re-scan the library.

That won't help cause you end up with the same ones

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - deanmv - 2012-05-22

Sorry I thought he meant he wanted them gone completely.

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - leepenny - 2012-05-23

Try posting in the Help and support section (windows or live or just the general section) with a lot more information and i'm sure someone will reply. I might even have a go!

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - atv420 - 2012-06-06

Will their be upgrade to Eden 11.0 to Eden 11.1... or are we done with Eden until 12.0 is released?
Don't really want to try any nightly release, had very bad experience.

Thanks,

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - habsters - 2012-06-06

Hi all,

I am trying to add a source (my external hard drive connected to my laptop) in the video files area and whenever I go to browse network location, my apple tv exits XBMC and resets back to the main screen. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks for your help and guidance.

Habsters

RE: XBMC 11.0 Final is here.... - artrafael - 2012-06-06

(2012-06-06, 03:44)habsters Wrote: Hi all,

I am trying to add a source (my external hard drive connected to my laptop) in the video files area and whenever I go to browse network location, my apple tv exits XBMC and resets back to the main screen. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks for your help and guidance.

Habsters
Welcome to the XBMC forums. This particular forum is for XBMC Announcements and this thread is for announcing the availability of XBMC 11.0. Please post your problem in one of the support forums:
http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=137
or
http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=56
depending on which model ATV you have.