Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Subtitle Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (/showthread.php?tid=126495)

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Belthazor - 2012-07-19

since yesterday i get "cannot connect to site" when i want to download a subtitle from bierdopje.com

i use openelec and i haven't changed any settings for months, it just stopped working

other subtitle providers still work.

when i browse to the site, i have no problem to reach bierdopje.com, only when i use the xbmc addon.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - jurrabi - 2012-07-19

I don't use that particular engine but, when using the service from the web, have you noticed any change in appearance? Sometimes those changes can make the add-on stop working.

For sure, a debug log will help finding out what might be the problem.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Bram77 - 2012-07-19

I'm having troubles with the addon. I'm running a daily build (updating every few days) and after booting up my XBMCubuntu machine, staring a video and requesting the subtitles dialog it takes about ten minutes for it to show up. Sometimes XBMC completely locks up after a few minutes (before showing the dialog) or a message telling me that the addon has crashed pops up.

Most of the time it just takes ages for the addon to start the first time. After te first time the dialog shows immediately as expected. I'll post a log tonight to back this.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - amet - 2012-07-19

lets see if 3.3.0 fixes some of those Unicode errors, jurrabi see how that works for you/others

@Bram77 looks like the python slows down when compiling app new pyo's

EDIT: didnt test much, and no time to play much with it, figured chadoe's fixes might do some good Smile

Code:
- French localization, thx Regis Villemin
- Enabled localization of lang names in search results, thx Regis Villemin
- Fixed: LegendasZone, thx HiGhLaNdeR
- Fixed: script loading and charset errors on windows, thx chadoe
- fixed: Legendas.TV, MrSparklle
- fixed: Subtitulos.es fix tvshows with year, thx quillo86

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - dirkey - 2012-07-19

Since this month, i get the warning: "failed to contact bierdopje website" when i try to download a subtitle from bierdopje.com.

Below i added the debug-log. Anyone?

*** log removed ***

(2012-07-19, 21:25)dirkey Wrote: Since this month, i get the warning: "failed to contact bierdopje website" when i try to download a subtitle from bierdopje.com.

*** log removed ***

Debug Log

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Belthazor - 2012-07-19

for my bierdopje error i made a debug log

***log removed***

I give up ... **sigh**

Some people just don't give a shit so ill start doing the same, any incomplete post will just be ignored. If you can't be bothered to read just the first post I couldn't be bothered to try and help

I also see all the messages here, doesn't help spamming my inbox telling me that you posted here

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - dirkey - 2012-07-19

(2012-07-19, 22:27)amet Wrote: Some people just don't give a shit so ill start doing the same, any incomplete post will just be ignored. If you can't be bothered to read just the first post I couldn't be bothered to try and help

Wow.. I guess you also are talking about my post. I thought i did the right thing to add the relevant debug into my post, i did not see an option to add the log in an 'attachment' like you did.
I'm not sure if my post is correct now or if you need more info about the problem which occurs.

(2012-07-19, 23:00)dirkey Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 22:27)amet Wrote: Some people just don't give a shit so ill start doing the same, any incomplete post will just be ignored. If you can't be bothered to read just the first post I couldn't be bothered to try and help

Wow.. I guess you also are talking about my post. I thought i did the right thing to add the relevant debug into my post, i did not see an option to add the log in an 'attachment' like you did.
I'm not sure if my post is correct now or if you need more info about the problem which occurs.

Still no pastebin link, read how to make Debug Log

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Belthazor - 2012-07-20

sorry for the trouble, but i'm not really an expert i just need help.
i do not know what is wrong
since 2 days i cannot user bierdopje.com for subtitles. all other providers work ok. i haven't changed any settings and i still can browse to the site with my laptop.

here is my debugging
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5270

i hope i have done everything by the book now.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - amet - 2012-07-20

(2012-07-20, 00:51)Belthazor Wrote: sorry for the trouble, but i'm not really an expert i just need help.
i do not know what is wrong
since 2 days i cannot user bierdopje.com for subtitles. all other providers work ok. i haven't changed any settings and i still can browse to the site with my laptop.

here is my debugging
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5270

i hope i have done everything by the book now.
Do not clip the log, there is a lot of information in it that we need to be able to help. I can't see what version of xbmc are you using , I see that you have subtitle addon version 2.5.16... Post a FULL Debug Log and mr_blobby can tell you why it fails

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Amelandbor - 2012-07-20

Would it be possible with the Bierdopje service to first look for the show through the "GetShowByTVDBID" API call?

I tried to change the name of "The Newsroom (2012)" in the library to just "The Newsroom", but then it will find an old show on bierdopje with the same name.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - dirkey - 2012-07-20

(2012-07-19, 21:25)dirkey Wrote: Since this month, i get the warning: "failed to contact bierdopje website" when i try to download a subtitle from bierdopje.com.

*** log removed ***

Well, please check the full debug log here:
Debug Log

Thanks for being patient :-)