Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Subtitle Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (/showthread.php?tid=126495)

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - twins - 2012-10-14

(2012-10-14, 17:08)amet Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 17:06)twins Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 15:13)amet Wrote: 2. Any version works on 11.0

Oh.... that solved all my problems...... now that I know that the plugin is working great!!!

Glad I could help, feel free to never come back here looking for anything

About the return of my money.....
You know, if you took money, at least we'd probably be having a manly discussion about your coding ability.....
As it is, you're a sensitive flower, available only when you get your ass licked.....

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - amet - 2012-10-14

So start licking it or get away... Pronto

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Martijn - 2012-10-14

(2012-10-14, 20:29)twins Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 17:08)amet Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 17:06)twins Wrote: Oh.... that solved all my problems...... now that I know that the plugin is working great!!!

Glad I could help, feel free to never come back here looking for anything

About the return of my money.....
You know, if you took money, at least we'd probably be having a manly discussion about your coding ability.....
As it is, you're a sensitive flower, available only when you get your ass licked.....
nothing wrong with his coding skills, just a lack of users that appreciate the time and effort it costs to maintain the script.
and yes i do mean you!

If you don't like it go fix it yourself Mr. smartypaints

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - amet - 2012-10-14

(2012-10-14, 17:10)amet Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 15:46)fernandovg Wrote: Amet, what I have to do (script or something) so when the player loads it runs something?
I want to make a script to check the "videoplayer.hassubtitles" and if its FALSE, pauses the video and runs xbmc subtitles.
Thanks

It should be easy ... Let me try and do something tomorrow ...

no guaranties, no bug reports... install via zip option ...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19359762/script.runonplayback.zip

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - publicENEMY - 2012-10-15

(2012-10-14, 14:56)twins Wrote: 3) WTF are you doing to a piece of software that used to work flawlessly?

i would say this is "rude and disrespect"
i dont mean to be rude and disrespect, but is the crashing issue is acknowledge or i just have to use xbmc 11? what xbmc version are you using amet?

thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - pbtester - 2012-10-15

I'm having some troubles on linux with titlovi.com addon. For most of the movies I can't download any subtitle. It says 'Downloading subtitle' and frozes. When I exit XBMC, I get crash log in my home dir. It looks like this: http://pastebin.com/kDZTT1PF

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - amet - 2012-10-15

(2012-10-15, 00:32)publicENEMY Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 14:56)twins Wrote: 3) WTF are you doing to a piece of software that used to work flawlessly?

i dont mean to be rude and disrespect, but is the crashing issue is acknowledge or i just have to use xbmc 11? what xbmc version are you using amet?

thanks.

I am using nightly builds on OSX and openelec, I dont have any crashing issues relating to the addon.

EDIT: try using frodo-pre that is in my git -> https://github.com/amet/script.xbmc.subtitles/tree/frodo-pre you need to manually install as we still dont have frodo-pre repo

(2012-10-15, 02:25)pbtester Wrote: I'm having some troubles on linux with titlovi.com addon. For most of the movies I can't download any subtitle. It says 'Downloading subtitle' and frozes. When I exit XBMC, I get crash log in my home dir. It looks like this: http://pastebin.com/kDZTT1PF

not a Debug Log, enable debug logging

(2012-10-14, 17:30)Burke Wrote: Hi amet,

Would it be possible to add fourth language to the script?

I know most people would not have to much of use from that, but I am from same little part of world as you and I could
(and I think not only me) could use forth.

Thing is that there are situations when there are no hr, sr or bs subs in that case i download eng but that means going to settings
and changing one of languages to English.

Pls if it is not to much of trouble add fourth one.

Hvala, Siniša Smile

"mnogo je kume" Smile

just drop one of the 3 ex-yu , if there is bs I am sure there will be hr/sr ... I was against adding a 3rd one, I think chances are small that the 4th one will be added... Sad

pozz

(2012-10-15, 08:05)amet Wrote:

thanks.

I am using nightly builds on OSX and openelec, I dont have any crashing issues relating to the addon.

EDIT: try using frodo-pre that is in my git -> https://github.com/amet/script.xbmc.subtitles/tree/frodo-pre you need to manually install as we still dont have frodo-pre repo

thanks. would do that.
submitted fix for subscene.

thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - twins - 2012-10-15

(2012-10-14, 20:36)Martijn Wrote: nothing wrong with his coding skills,
Oh, that's sweet... I'm sure he'd do the same for you if you ever need it.....

(2012-10-14, 20:36)Martijn Wrote: just a lack of users that appreciate the time and effort it costs to maintain the script.
and yes i do mean you!
That's not a fair accusation. I acknowledeged his hard work during the last few months. So much so I'd prefer he had taken a few months away from the script and enjoy a well deserved long vacation.....

thanks.

Do you feel the need to moisture it and get it way up there before asking your own innocent questions?

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Burke - 2012-10-15

(2012-10-15, 08:14)amet Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 17:30)Burke Wrote: Hi amet,

Would it be possible to add fourth language to the script?

I know most people would not have to much of use from that, but I am from same little part of world as you and I could
(and I think not only me) could use forth.

Thing is that there are situations when there are no hr, sr or bs subs in that case i download eng but that means going to settings
and changing one of languages to English.

Pls if it is not to much of trouble add fourth one.

Hvala, Siniša Smile

"mnogo je kume" Smile

just drop one of the 3 ex-yu , if there is bs I am sure there will be hr/sr ... I was against adding a 3rd one, I think chances are small that the 4th one will be added... Sad

pozz

Thought so to, but believe or not, for some shows only bs subs are available.

Never mind thoug if it is truble just forget it Smile

I'am finishing some things up and after that plan is to start learning perl - i'll try to redo something for my needs Smile

keep up the good work Wink

pozz

I can add it for you ... I wouldnt want to add it in mainline

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Burke - 2012-10-15

That would be grate,

latter i can change it my self - if you change something in addon that i need.

Hvala Smile

(2012-10-15, 10:03)twins Wrote:

thanks.

Do you feel the need to moisture it and get it way up there before asking your own innocent questions?

i moisture nothing. i quoted "rude and disrespect" because amet said that to me because of my previous post. the reason i got way up before my question is because i post a question after that. the forum automagically merge it.

i feel your pain. thats why i never post anything while im angry. my post would never be rational. i also understand why amet get pissed really easy. but thats life.