Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Subtitle Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (/showthread.php?tid=126495)

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Bali0000 - 2013-03-25

I would like to see two subtitles on the video . My native language (up) and english (bottom) for example. I know kmplayer is able to do this, but I love XMBC and I wanna use remote control , and the XBMC handle very good . Anybody have any solution for this issue , because I cant load 2 subtitles. Sad

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - amet - 2013-03-25

(2013-03-25, 18:11)Bali0000 Wrote: I would like to see two subtitles on the video . My native language (up) and english (bottom) for example. I know kmplayer is able to do this, but I love XMBC and I wanna use remote control , and the XBMC handle very good . Anybody have any solution for this issue , because I cant load 2 subtitles. Sad

this is discussion about subtitle addon, and addon that downloads subtitle files. you need to post in XBMC developer section if you want more exposure.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Thakoer - 2013-03-25

I use ondertitel.com and it says dowloading subtitles an then nothing happens it stuck by dowloading. I post the logfile later

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - misa - 2013-03-28

Before push the new subtitle addon out, please take a look at ondertitel.com. When I use the new service.py from Github and search for subtitles in ondertitel.com it freezes and the system is stuck anf have to start up again.

It say's connecting but then.........stuck

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - jowadmax - 2013-03-30

Xbmc log please

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Zinu - 2013-04-05

I would like to change the filename that's appended to a subtitle file after downloading. Currently it appends '.nl' to the filename for dutch subtitles, but I'd like to change this to '.Dutch'. Is this possible?

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - peterdekr - 2013-04-05

I frequently run into this issue: I download a subtitle, but I don't like the quality of it, and I want to switch back to the English "local" subtitle that was provided inside the MKV file. However, I can't find any way to do this. The scraper does show a blue icon with the message "Local subtitle is available" or something like that, but it doesn't have an option to select it. Very frustrating. Anyone knows how to get the local subtitle again?

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - amet - 2013-04-06

(2013-04-05, 17:20)Zinu Wrote: I would like to change the filename that's appended to a subtitle file after downloading. Currently it appends '.nl' to the filename for dutch subtitles, but I'd like to change this to '.Dutch'. Is this possible?

not possible I am afraid

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - amet - 2013-04-06

(2013-04-05, 22:42)peterdekr Wrote: I frequently run into this issue: I download a subtitle, but I don't like the quality of it, and I want to switch back to the English "local" subtitle that was provided inside the MKV file. However, I can't find any way to do this. The scraper does show a blue icon with the message "Local subtitle is available" or something like that, but it doesn't have an option to select it. Very frustrating. Anyone knows how to get the local subtitle again?

OSD->audio button(little speaker) -> subs

choose the local one

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - Pynto R - 2013-04-06

Hi and thanks for this amazing addon Smile

But I have an issue:
I only use legendasdivx, and the way we search there is by the imdb code, because sometimes the search by text fails. Is it possible to search by imdb?

If so, would be possible to see the text in a diferent window, instead of that line slowly scrolling? In that site the text is very important to chose witch one is the correct, and sometimes it can be a very long text...

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - peterdekr - 2013-04-06

(2013-04-06, 00:30)amet Wrote:
(2013-04-05, 22:42)peterdekr Wrote: I frequently run into this issue: I download a subtitle, but I don't like the quality of it, and I want to switch back to the English "local" subtitle that was provided inside the MKV file. However, I can't find any way to do this. The scraper does show a blue icon with the message "Local subtitle is available" or something like that, but it doesn't have an option to select it. Very frustrating. Anyone knows how to get the local subtitle again?

OSD->audio button(little speaker) -> subs

choose the local one
Ok, that worked indeed. Still a bit weird that it's not under the subtitle menu button? Would love to see that integrated.

[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - HiGhLaNdeR - 2013-04-06

(2013-04-06, 00:58)Pynto R Wrote: Hi and thanks for this amazing addon :)

But I have an issue:
I only use legendasdivx, and the way we search there is by the imdb code, because sometimes the search by text fails. Is it possible to search by imdb?

If so, would be possible to see the text in a diferent window, instead of that line slowly scrolling? In that site the text is very important to chose witch one is the correct, and sometimes it can be a very long text...

Hello.
The Legendasdivx plugin never fails to find if you know the title of the movie. 1 in 10 times that you need to use manual search. I don't think the imdb search is needed. 6 or more out of 10 the script automaticaly downloads the proper subtitle.
About the window/slow description it's something that would be nice to be implemented. Let's see about that in the future.

Cheers.

Bierdopje Service not working - eskape - 2013-04-08

Hi,

It seems that the Bierdopje service is not working anymore.
Can someone help us out?

Code:
### [XBMC Subtitles-services.Bierdopje.service] -  getting url 'http://api.bierdopje.com/369C2ED4261DE9C3/GetShowByTVDBID/76568'
### [XBMC Subtitles-services.Bierdopje.service] -  failed to reach Bierdopje site, reason: '[Errno 115] Operation now in progress'.

Please look at my debug.log file.

Cheers
Kishen

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - mujunk - 2013-04-11

Hi Amet,

Is it possible to change the fps (frames per second) for subtitles on the fl?. If not could you be kind enough to add this feature at your leisure.

Many thanks

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script - amet - 2013-04-11

Addon does not interact with the xbmc video player... We just download and tell xbmc to play it, all other settings and adjustments are done in xbmc.