Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - mikebzh44 - 2012-05-21

Script have been updated on Passion repository :

http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/Download.php/script.randomandlastitems/script.randomandlastitems-1.2.3.zip

Mail have been sent to [email protected] to upload my script to official respository Wink

MPAA Flags - chrisvilla - 2012-05-21

Can anyone help with this:

I am trying to add a coloured MPAA rating flag to the dvd cover poster in the Tri-panel view. Here's a mockup:

By chrisvilla

I have downloaded the media folder from source, so am not using the textures.xbt.
I have the coloured flags inside the /flags/rating folder.

Anyone?

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - aoaaron - 2012-05-21

on the video OSD, the buttons are hard to see because they are black on black, is their a customisable option for this or a solution?

otherwise its absolutley perfect, its just really hard finding the play button or the subtitles button, i have to rely on hitting left/right and looking at the text on the LHS. not easy w/o an MCEremote.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-21

(2012-05-21, 10:31)aoaaron Wrote: on the video OSD, the buttons are hard to see because they are black on black, is their a customisable option for this or a solution?

otherwise its absolutley perfect, its just really hard finding the play button or the subtitles button, i have to rely on hitting left/right and looking at the text on the LHS. not easy w/o an MCEremote.

it´s not black on black. screenshot please.
(2012-05-21, 06:21)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 19:38)crimsonfury Wrote: I'm sure this has been discussed...

How do I make a smart playlist for movies to exclude my other smart playlists(cartoons, exercise, home videos)?

I added the cartoons folder as a movie folder and made the smart playlist to Path contains bla bla.

Then I try to make the movie smart playlist and add the multiple folders but after I add one location it works but add more and it's empty...? My movies span multiple drives so I have to add multiple folders to the Movies smart playlist.

Also is there a way organize the order of the home screen links?

no.
(2012-05-20, 21:28)Shinu Wrote: hmmm. well i set the area color for the home menu to yellow and enabled "use area color for all areas" to on. it works for every screen except for this one. i tried doing the same for the "settings" window, but it didn't make a difference.

you have to set "color panels" for settings area...

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - e2zippo - 2012-05-21

Hey!

Found another issue with Rom Collection Browser, when i switch between my collections, NES, SNES,N64 the covers don't scale, what i mean is that while SNES covers are horizontal, the NES covers are vertical, (standing upright) and if I choose let's say, poster view, the SNES covers look good (although they might be a little cut of on the sides) NES covers get cut of, making it look really bad.

I first thought it was an issue with RBC but I got an answer that it's skin specific because it works great in MQ3, just tried it out.

Lemme me know if I'm beeing unclear Smile

Loving the skin btw!

Cheers!

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - muzzakus - 2012-05-21

My 2c wonderful people. Any chance if a toggle to switch off the cover overlay in wall view with movies. May speed it up, also miss the small view toggle.

Keep up the great work.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - BigNoid - 2012-05-21

I dont know what you mean by vertical. All nes covers i can find are poster format which should work just fine with showcase view.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - henrikyo - 2012-05-21

Doing a complete reinstall of xbmc, and removing all settings etc.

Should i use frodo alpha with the guild build or eden final?

(2012-05-21, 15:10)henrikyo Wrote: Doing a complete reinstall of xbmc, and removing all settings etc.

Should i use frodo alpha with the guild build or eden final?

only Eden final is supported of course.

RE: MPAA Flags - frodo19 - 2012-05-21

(2012-05-21, 09:49)chrisvilla Wrote: I have downloaded the media folder from source, so am not using the textures.xbt.

Anyone?

So, you can not put these just inside /flags/rating , but inside : /flags/rating/info folder too.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - e2zippo - 2012-05-21

(2012-05-21, 14:54)Big_Noid Wrote: I dont know what you mean by vertical. All nes covers i can find are poster format which should work just fine with showcase view.

I'll make some screens later Smile

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Death-Axe - 2012-05-21

I think I broke the skin some how, I changed an option in the poster view type under movies and xbmc froze (got quite a few freezes in various different places on this always with setting options, but this is beta)

I go into movies now on this skin and it freezes. Is there an ini file or xml or something so I can delete the skin settings?

(2012-05-21, 15:38)Death-Axe Wrote: I think I broke the skin some how, I changed an option in the poster view type under movies and xbmc froze (got quite a few freezes in various different places on this always with setting options, but this is beta)

I go into movies now on this skin and it freezes. Is there an ini file or xml or something so I can delete the skin settings?

skin settings can be reset by deleting (parts of) guisettings.xml in userdata folder.
would make more sense to check the debug log before, the freeze is probably related to the moviesets addon.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Martijn - 2012-05-21

(2012-05-21, 15:38)Death-Axe Wrote: I think I broke the skin some how, I changed an option in the poster view type under movies and xbmc froze (got quite a few freezes in various different places on this always with setting options, but this is beta)

guisettings.xml that is in your userdata folder (this will remove all settings for XBMC except add-ons)

just rename it and see if that works

RE: MPAA Flags - chrisvilla - 2012-05-21

(2012-05-21, 15:27)frodo19 Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 09:49)chrisvilla Wrote: I have downloaded the media folder from source, so am not using the textures.xbt.

Anyone?

So, you can not put these just inside /flags/rating , but inside : /flags/rating/info folder too.

Yeh I've done that. So that when I click for the movie info I get a coloured mpaa flag at the top.

But what I'm looking for is a bit of code to make the mpaa flagg appear on the dvd cover in tri-panel view as shown in my screenshot that I mocked up:

By chrisvilla