Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - noner - 2012-04-18

Been searching for condition based weather fanart so I can test this out but have not had any luck finding anything. Anyone care to share a link?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-04-18

http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xbmc/downloads/detail?name=Weather-Fanart.rar&can=2&q=

btw for all who weren´t satisfied with the darkness level on home menu: i implemented an option to change the transparency of the black overlay. you´ll get the needed info when pressing the home glow mode button (and having color picker from passion repo installed)
and for all who didn´t know: i also implemented a custom area color option some time ago, you´ll have a question mark symbol in the color list when having the addon installed.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - explodedk - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 08:24)phil65 Wrote: btw for all who weren´t satisfied with the darkness level on home menu: i implemented an option to change the transparency of the black overlay. you´ll get the needed info when pressing the home glow mode button (and having color picker from passion repo installed)
and for all who didn´t know: i also implemented a custom area color option some time ago, you´ll have a question mark symbol in the color list when having the addon installed.

have i told you lately... that i love you....

thanks for the update on black overlay Big Grin

(2012-04-18, 08:46)explodedk Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 08:24)phil65 Wrote: btw for all who weren´t satisfied with the darkness level on home menu: i implemented an option to change the transparency of the black overlay. you´ll get the needed info when pressing the home glow mode button (and having color picker from passion repo installed)

pressing the rep button is enough love for me. Big Grin

this color picker is awsome !
(2012-04-18, 08:53)phil65 Wrote: pressing the rep button is enough love for me. Big Grin

haha... sure would, but i don't see any rep on your user. (weird actually)

seems as if i am not allowed to have reputation. surely has its reasons Big Grin

(2012-04-18, 09:15)phil65 Wrote: seems as if i am not allowed to have reputation. surely has its reasons Big Grin

is that a bad or a good thing then ? Wink

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - BigNoid - 2012-04-18

Just add to my rep then Big Grin

(2012-04-18, 09:18)Big_Noid Wrote: Just add to my rep then Big Grin

a pity that you cannot give negative rep. i would make use of that in abundance.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Martijn - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 09:15)phil65 Wrote: seems as if i am not allowed to have reputation. surely has its reasons Big Grin

Probably a bug. Will ask why Smile

(2012-04-18, 09:20)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 09:18)Big_Noid Wrote: Just add to my rep then Big Grin

a pity that you cannot give negative rep. i would make use of that in abundance.

That's why it was removed Wink

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Noggin1980 - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 03:39)phil65 Wrote: workin here after a quick check. remember you have to press right and focus the viewtype list to make changes visible. i added a notification for that now.

It was definatly useing folder.jpg instead of poster.jpg for me as when I changed the folder.jpg to a poster it worked.

So I deleted guisettings.xml, loaded up xbmc, set it to use poster.jpg and it looked like it was working on the infowall view, I had posters. However when I turned off Clear Cases then It went back to streched banners.

So then I completely uninstalled xbmc, started with a fresh installation and a fresh install of nox 3.0 from the passion repo installed from zip. I made a tv show folder with 3 shows in it. One of them has a folder.jpg that is in poster form, one doesn't have a folder.jpg and one has a folder.jpg which is in banner form. All of them have banner.jpg and poster.jpg.

In the info wall view all of them look correct untill I turn off Clear cases then the only one that is correct is the one with folder.jpg that is a poster. Going into the episode view with it set to Poster: TV show only the one with folder.jpg as a poster works, the other 2 are both streched banners.

I've done my best to make sure that this test rules out anything on my end, I think it does.

If you are checking with clear cases on in info wall and using Poster: TV Season instead of Poster TV Show in episode view it might look like things are working even if they arn't.

If after all of that somehow it's still something on my end I can put a folder.jpg that is a poster in all of my shows and it will work so it's not the end of the world anyway.

Clear cases on it works (though still not in episode view).

Clear cases off it doesnt, except for the show with a folder.jpg that is a poster

Episode view with a folder.jpg that is a poster

Episode view without a folder.jpg

(2012-04-18, 10:23)Noggin1980 Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 03:39)phil65 Wrote: workin here after a quick check. remember you have to press right and focus the viewtype list to make changes visible. i added a notification for that now.

It was definatly useing folder.jpg instead of poster.jpg for me as when I changed the folder.jpg to a poster it worked.

So I deleted guisettings.xml, loaded up xbmc, set it to use poster.jpg and it looked like it was working on the infowall view, I had posters. However when I turned off Clear Cases then It went back to streched banners.

So then I completely uninstalled xbmc, started with a fresh installation and a fresh install of nox 3.0 from the passion repo installed from zip. I made a tv show folder with 3 shows in it. One of them has a folder.jpg that is in poster form, one doesn't have a folder.jpg and one has a folder.jpg which is in banner form. All of them have banner.jpg and poster.jpg.

In the info wall view all of them look correct untill I turn off Clear cases then the only one that is correct is the one with folder.jpg that is a poster. Going into the episode view with it set to Poster: TV show only the one with folder.jpg as a poster works, the other 2 are both streched banners.

I've done my best to make sure that this test rules out anything on my end, I think it does.

If you are checking with clear cases on in info wall and using Poster: TV Season instead of Poster TV Show in episode view it might look like things are working even if they arn't.

If after all of that somehow it's still something on my end I can put a folder.jpg that is a poster in all of my shows and it will work so it's not the end of the world anyway.

Clear cases on it works (though still not in episode view).

Clear cases off it doesnt, except for the show with a folder.jpg that is a poster

Episode view with a folder.jpg that is a poster

Episode view without a folder.jpg

git pull and try again, please.
should be fixed for addonwall at least. episode will come.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - blondin000 - 2012-04-18

Greeting to all only to signal you the new version of the scrypt' Random and Last items ' which takes care of playlist music.

randomandlastitem

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - deh2k7 - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 08:53)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 08:46)explodedk Wrote:

pressing the rep button is enough love for me. Big Grin

Actually Phil - you don't have a rep button (at least to me) else I would have used it several times already Smile