Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - BigNoid - 2012-04-20

I dont mean I dont know how to skin it, I mean I dont have videos with the roms I have. But I see theres a wiki on how to add videos to the roms so I will try that tonight.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - st graveyard - 2012-04-20

(2012-04-20, 10:25)Big_Noid Wrote: I dont mean I dont know how to skin it, I mean I dont have videos with the roms I have. But I see theres a wiki on how to add videos to the roms so I will try that tonight.

Ah ok, sorry, my bad. I can always sent you some vids if you need any.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - cd492 - 2012-04-20

Quick Question. Do Movie Sets and Widgets work in Video Playlists (created one which shows only movies without documentaries) on the Main Menu?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - BadBradc - 2012-04-20

(2012-04-20, 00:01)phil65 Wrote: yes, will add that think.

You just made my day. Thanks a lot!

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Shinu - 2012-04-20

Has anyone else been having an issue where the loading animation at startup doesn't stop until pressing back (backspace)? it just keeps spinning until the button is pressed. i've asked this already and i'm yet to get a response.

other minor fixes....

the icon when selecting addons in the icon panel is too big....

is it possible for u to put the logo and text in front of the new overlay u added to the panels? as it it now, it causes them to get tinted out a bit.....

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-04-20

(2012-04-20, 17:43)Shinu Wrote: Has anyone else been having an issue where the loading animation at startup doesn't stop until pressing back (backspace)? it just keeps spinning until the button is pressed. i've asked this already and i'm yet to get a response.

other minor fixes....

the icon when selecting addons in the icon panel is too big....

is it possible for u to put the logo and text in front of the new overlay u added to the panels? as it it now, it causes them to get tinted out a bit.....

..and i already answered a couple of times that the loading animation depends on watchscript.
post problems including debug log in their forums.
the bugs you mentioned will be fixed. thx.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Shinu - 2012-04-20

my bad. couldn't remember seeing an answer.

another question. i remember seeing some ppl complaining about the homescreen fonts. is it possible to have a system where the user can place his own fonts into a folder and use them in the main menu?

and what about a popup bubble for the poster view like in Xperience to show more info?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Maxoo - 2012-04-20

Bubble looks great, but wouldn't fit Aeon's style IMO.

@Big_Noid : Seems like BigFan with season fanarts on season level didn't make it to 3.0. I can add an issue ticket in github if you want to.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - CutSickAss - 2012-04-20

(2012-04-20, 17:55)Shinu Wrote: I remember seeing some ppl complaining about the homescreen fonts. is it possible to have a system where the user can place his own fonts into a folder and use them in the main menu?

You can simply replace the Bebasneue.ttf font with your own. I think the only place it is used other than in the Home Menu is in the music visualizations. You can find it in the following folder: C\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.svn\fonts\

@Maxoo: Should be fixed now, no need for ticket.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Maxoo - 2012-04-20

Thanks, will try and report Wink

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - sergiocos - 2012-04-20

Using 3.0 i get some strange behaviour when returning to main menu (a spike in CPU usage, 100% for few seconds). The transition from one image to another (or from a menu item to another) seems choppy now and then. I get the same behavior even with NO widget, NO watchlist/playlist script....
If i return to nox 2.0, everything is snapier again, all the time, so it looks like an issue with 3.0.
I'm running a powerful pc on a hdready tv.

anyone else got that or is it just me?

@sergiocos: I noticed the same thing since about a couple days. Only on my windows machine though. Already looked in the logs but couldn't find anything. Will have to investigate some more (or everybody just switch to linux Big Grin )

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - puulima - 2012-04-20

(2012-04-20, 23:12)Big_Noid Wrote: @sergiocos: I noticed the same thing since about a couple days. Only on my windows machine though. Already looked in the logs but couldn't find anything. Will have to investigate some more (or everybody just switch to linux Big Grin )

Same here...figured it was something related to WIP so didn't post. Should we post logs?

No need for logs as I can reproduce the problem. Just pushed an attempt to fix it btw, please test.