Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-02

(2012-05-02, 06:26)puulima Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 05:53)phil65 Wrote: added for infowall for now (use 2012.png etc). link for icons perhaps?

Ahh, renamed the file to .png and it shows up now. I also dropped fanart for the years in thinking it would show up in place of the speaker/popcorn box...but that doesn't change - can it be set to show the YEAR FANART file?. The background DOES pickup the Fanart file - although it doesn't show through the panel very well (dark) and I only have a few videos in the test library...so once the wall is full of year icons, won't see the background anyways. Last item in this view for years: the "info unavailable" should probaby go away.

Other view: The icons would work well in the regular WALL view also (might actually be better since only icons show there?).

BTW: Ignore the fact that the icon below says 2010 for 2011...but here's what it's looking like. My makeshift icon is a little pixelated...not sure if that's due to it being shown smaller than it's actual size or beacuse it's a JPG renamed to a PNG? I'll create some actual PNG's tomorrow and test.

The years are from here - they are Background files - I just cropped one down to create a test icon...now that I you set it up to pull them in - I'm going to create a whole collection...I'll post a zip file if anybody is interested.

Link to YEAR Backgrounds I used to make the sample Icon

(2012-05-02, 05:03)phil65 Wrote: both fixed now.

I'll go try it...
Phil - pressing Select/Enter when the info dialog is up does indeed take me right into the show...but it also starts playing the first episode with that one click.

hmm, not sure if it is possible then.. seems to be an xbmc bug. i changed it to return to the list now so that you only need to click then.

oops, was my mistake. should work now with newest pull.

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - puulima - 2012-05-02

works...

----
re: Year Icons - yeah, think I need transparent ones...but what about that Popcorn speaker box and the "info unavailable" - can the fanart be pulled in to show in the popcorn/speaker spot...and lose the "info unavailable"?

possible that i´ll deactivate addonwall and just adjust wall to show year icons.. will see.

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - puulima - 2012-05-02

ok, will hang loose brah....calling it a night...thanks for all...Looking good!

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - mardup - 2012-05-02

(2012-05-02, 00:13)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 00:07)mardup Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 22:42)phil65 Wrote: could someone here be a bit creative and choose a color for every hour of the day for daytime color mode (in hex values of course)?
should be a color gradient which does not get too dark.
or is that feature superfluous? could also be based on months/seasons if someone wants that.. of changing to glowmode when it is late... everything is possible i think.

It is not superfluous !!!
I use it And i like it !

what do you mean? glow mode or daytime coloring?

Daytime coloring !

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - explodedk - 2012-05-02

i like the glowmode, and the idea of daytime coloring.

gives a whole new dimension to the skin

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - slipton - 2012-05-02

Is the passion repo pushing the beta version or will I need to use git?

(2012-05-01, 19:58)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 18:52)mardup Wrote: hello,

In beta version, I can't reproduce this settting ( from previous GIT version )

What i try to find is the setting to colorise the main menu bar

If I reproduce the same settings in beta, it colorise the focus letters, but not the bar

Thanks a lot !!!
Some color settings were moved around a bit. Pull latest git and play with the color settings 'Glow mode' and 'Colored' . Should be possible to get what you want (by coloring labels & panels + light glow mode)

Hello,
I tried with latest GIT , and all it's OK again !!! Thanks Nod

If I can ask for another thing ....

In the Mixed Widget I only need 1 add-on (in the middle)
How can i prevent this (showing empty Add-on2, Add-on3, ... )

thanks

(2012-05-02, 12:44)mardup Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 19:58)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 18:52)mardup Wrote: hello,

In beta version, I can't reproduce this settting ( from previous GIT version )

What i try to find is the setting to colorise the main menu bar

If I reproduce the same settings in beta, it colorise the focus letters, but not the bar

Thanks a lot !!!
Some color settings were moved around a bit. Pull latest git and play with the color settings 'Glow mode' and 'Colored' . Should be possible to get what you want (by coloring labels & panels + light glow mode)

Hello,
I tried with latest GIT , and all it's OK again !!! Thanks Nod

If I can ask for another thing ....

In the Mixed Widget I only need 1 add-on (in the middle)
How can i prevent this (showing empty Add-on2, Add-on3, ... )

thanks

you can´t. only option would be to choose the same addon for all 5 slots.

(2012-05-02, 12:50)phil65 Wrote: you can´t. only option would be to choose the same addon for all 5 slots.

Good idea ... It Will be ok for me !
Thanks

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - CutSickAss - 2012-05-02

Finally, definitive proof of how phil65's arrival has turned things around for Aeon Wink:

The Beta version looks great guys, a hell of a lot better than I, sceptic by nature, originally feared it would end up being. Aeon Nox 3.0 is now undoubtedly the best skin for XBMC! Thank you.

P.S.: Regarding the daytime coloring, I personally don't use it, but have you ever thought about just randomizing the colors? You know, a different, random color every hour or so.

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - blondin000 - 2012-05-02

good morning when I show movie in playlist mode, extrafanart is displayed with set exclusively.
thank you.

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - explodedk - 2012-05-02

(2012-05-02, 12:44)slipton Wrote: Is the passion repo pushing the beta version or will I need to use git?

passion repo is always a bit behind. last i checked they didn't switch branch to the master - so git is the way to go.

in the original #01 phil wrote : there is no support for passion repo in this thread.

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - CutSickAss - 2012-05-02

I think the Passion repository is now updated with Aeon Nox 3.0 beta.

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - butchjr - 2012-05-02

Am I missing something?

When I use the new and wonderful mixed widgets with "Featured" "Addons" and "Latest", the "Featured" part is empty, on TV-shows. But I have "Featured" items on Movies and Music. Why? Smile

Also when I use the "Featured" or "Latest" widget on a Custom video playlist, I end up with just an empty box. How come?

I also want to thank you guys for making this skin. I've been using Aeon-nox since the first release, and it just keeps getting better and better.